North Eastern Coalfields Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Overman & Dy. Surveyor Posts
- North Eastern Coalfields Recruitment 2018
- Important Dates for North Eastern Coalfields Recruitment 2018
- Eligibility Criteria
- North Eastern Coalfields Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Payscale Details
- Application Fee
- Selection Process
- How to Apply
- Steps To Apply Online for North Eastern Coalfields Recruitment
- Important Links
North Eastern Coalfields Recruitment – Check complete details of Coal India Recruitment for Overman & Dy. Surveyor Posts here.
North Eastern Coalfields Recruitment 2018
North Eastern Coalfields, Coal India Limited has come up with an employment notification inviting appplications for Overman & Dy. Surveyor Posts. The recruitment processes os being conducted to fill 18 vacancies. Actually, coal is also called as black diamond which implies it is as precious as diamond has its own value. A great part of the Indian Economy depends on this black diamond. Cutting down to the chase, we are talking about the North Eastern Coalfields Recruitment n2018 here.Check the detailsof the recruitment including important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process and much more.
Important Dates for North Eastern Coalfields Recruitment 2018
|Starting Date for Application Receipt||01-04-2018|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||15-05-2018|
|Last Date for FEE Payment||30-04-2018|
|Admit Card Availability on the website||15 Days before the date of Written Test|
For Overman, Gr-C
(i) Candidate should have a valid Overman’s Certificate of Competency issued by Director General of Mines Safety(DGMS)
(ii)A valid Gas Testing Certificate
(iii)And a valid First Aid Certificate
Dy.Surveyor (Mines), Gr-C
(ii)Should have a Survey certificate of Competency issued by DGMS
|General/ Unreserved Categories||35 years (As on 01/06/2017)|
|Age Relaxation (in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
North Eastern Coalfields Recruitment Vacancy Details
Overman: Total 17 post
Dy Surveyor (Mines): 01 for General
|Name of post||Basic pay as per NCWAX||Total No. of Post|
|Overman, Gr.C||36632.35||17 (UR-10, OBC(N CL)-4, SC-1, ST-2 )|
|Dy. Surveyor (Mines), Gr.c||36632.35||1 (UR)|
The application fee is Rs 200 for all candidates.
You need to pay the Exam Fee through “SBI-i-Collect option” and only with one of the following modes:
(a) SBI Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Cards.
b) Cash Payment can also be made through e-challan at branches of SBI: Candidates can download the e-challan and make the payment after filling up the challan.
(c) The application fee is non-refundable. Therefore, candidates are required to confirm and satisfy themselves about the eligibility criteria etc, before the submission of Application Form.
On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online at North Eastern Coalfield‘s website (direct link is given below) from 01 Apr 2018 to 30 Apr 2018.
Steps To Apply Online for North Eastern Coalfields Recruitment
- Before applying Online, applicants should have a valid email id & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates need to log on to “http://www.neccoal.co.in/”.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with the Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Stay tuned for more updates on North Eastern Coalfields Recruitment 2018.
Share your thoughts/queries here!