NMDC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 187 Maintenance Asst, HEM & Other Posts
- NMDC Recruitment 2018
- NMDC Recruitment – Important Dates
- NMDC Detailed Vacancies
- NMDC Eligibility Criteria
- Selection Process
- Application Fee through Online Payment
- Offline Payment of Fee
- How to Apply Online
- How to Apply through Offline Mode
- How to Apply for NMDC Recruitment
- Important Links
NMDC Recruitment – Apply here for 187 Maintenance Asst, HEM & other Posts. Check the detailed notification of NMDC Recruitment 2018.
NMDC Recruitment 2018
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Limited has recently released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 187 Maintenance Assistant, HEM, Electrician & QCA vacancies in NMDC. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online & Offline on or before the last date, which is 19-02-2018. All the other important details related to the recruitment like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are mentioned in this article.
NMDC Recruitment – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||17-01-2018 at 10:00 AM|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19-02-2018|
|Last Date for submission of hard copy of the applications||19-02-2018|
NMDC Detailed Vacancies
Name of the Posts
1. Maintenance Assistant (Mech) (Trainee) (RS-02): 114 Posts
2. Maintenance Assistant (Elect) (Trainee) (RS-02): 40 Posts
3. HEM (MECH) Grade–III (Trainee) /MCO Grade –III (Trainee) (RS-04): 04 Posts
4. Electrician Grade –III (Trainee) (RS-04): 04 Posts
5. HEM Operator Grade –III (Trainee) (RS-04): 02 Posts
6. QCA Grade–III (Trainee) (RS-04): 05 Posts
Total Number of Posts – 187
NMDC Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should be ITI in Welding/ Fitter/ Machinist /Turner/ Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic/Auto Electrician for Post 01, ITI in Electrical Trade for Post 02, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Three years course) for Post 03, Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with Industrial/ Domestic Electrical Installations Certificate for Post 04, Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering with Heavy Vehicle Driving License (HVDL) for Post 05, Graduation in B.Sc (Chemistry/Geology) for Post 06.
Candidates age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 10-03-2015. Upper age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ STs, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and for PwD/ Ex-Serviceman candidates as per Govt. of India Guidelines.
Candidates‘ selection will be based on written test, trade test/ job proficiency test.
Application Fee through Online Payment
Candidates should pay Rs. 150/- through online by using debit card/ credit card/ online net banking through SBI collect using internet banking. No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Serviceman and Departmental candidates.
Offline Payment of Fee
Candidate should pay Rs. 150/- through SBI Challan in the account no. 37370674247 of NMDC Limited, Hyderabad. No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Serviceman and Departmental candidates.
How to Apply Online
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through the website www.nmdc.co.in from 17-01-2018 to 19-02-2018.
How to Apply through Offline Mode
Eligible and interested candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with recent passport size photograph, attested copies of matriculation/ 10th certificate, qualification, and experience, caste certificates, in an envelop must be superscribed as “employment notification number, name of the post for applying” to the Post Box No. 1383, Post office, Humayun Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana State, Pin500028 on or before 19-02-2018.
How to Apply for NMDC Recruitment
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
2. Log on through the website www.nmdc.co.in
3. Click on Careers.
4. Select the desired post & Click Apply Online.
6. Complete the login details.
7. Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
8. Take print out of online application for future use.
|Recruitment Advertisement||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Stay tuned for more updates on NMDC Recruitment 2018.
Share your thoughts/queries here!