NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 172 Non-Teaching Staffs
- NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017
- Category wise vacancy details:
- Important Dates for NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017:
- What is the Eligibility Criteria to Apply for NIT Rourkela Job?
- NIT Rourkela Selection Process:
- How to Apply for NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017:
- NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- NIT Rourkela Non-Teaching Staff Pay Scale
- READ NIT ROURKELA 2017 OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION
NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017 – Check complete details of NIT Rourkela Non teaching staff recruitment
NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela has published notification for 153 job vacancies. It is a golden opportunity for the candidates to get recruited into prestigious institution. Get here complete details of NIT Rourkela Recruitment Notification.
NIT Rourkela Job Details:
Post Name – Non- Teaching Staff
Number of Posts : 172
Category wise vacancy details:
Important Dates for NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017:
|Start Date of Application||16 June 2017|
|End Date of Application||3 July 2017|
|Recruitment Test Schedule||27 June 2017|
|Result Publication||11 July 2017|
What is the Eligibility Criteria to Apply for NIT Rourkela Job?
The eligibility for various posts varies as per the details.
|Superintendent||First Class in Bachelors Degree or any equivalent Degree|
|Accountant||First class Bachelors Degree in Commerce in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent Degree|
|Laboratory Assistant||B.Sc. in relevant subject from a recognized University|
|Technical Assistants||B. Lib. Inf. Sc. / B. Lib. Sc. from a recognized University or equivalent Degree.
|Junior Assistant||10+2 in any stream or equivalent qualification|
|Technician||10+2 with ITI Diploma|
Basic knowledge of computers is necessary. Minimum Typing Speed of 25 Words Per Minute for the post of Junior Assistant.
Age Limit ( as on 03/07/2017)
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age :
- For Superintendent, Accountant & Technical Assistant – 30 Years
- For Junior Assistant, Technician & Laboratory Assistant – 27 Years
For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman – As per Central Govt. Rules
NIT Rourkela Selection Process:
The selection will be based on the written test to be held on 27th June 2017. The candidate will be shortlisted as per the merit order and may be called for personal interview, if required.
How to Apply for NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017:
- Click Here to Apply
- Register with your name and basic personal details.
- Log in with your username and password and finish the application.
- Upload the signature and latest photo.
- Make the payment of Application fee
- Download and save a copy for future reference.
NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- For General/OBC – 300/-
- For SC, ST, PwD, Females- No fee
NIT Rourkela Non-Teaching Staff Pay Scale
|For Superintendent, Accountant & Technical Assistant||Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of 4200|
|For Junior Assistant, Technician & Laboratory Assistant||Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of 2000|
Stay tuned for more updates on NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017.
Share your thoughts/queries here!