NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2019
- NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2019
- NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2019 Highlights
- NIT Jalandhar Notification 2019
- NIT Jalandhar 2019 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2019?
- NIT Jalandhar Vacancy Details 2019
- NIT Jalandhar Salary Structure 2019
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, Punjab, has invited applicants for Non-Teaching posts in the Institute. Interested candidates can check out the post to know more about NIT Jalandhar Recruitment and apply for their desired post.
- NIT Jalandhar is conducting a recruitment drive for filling up various vacancies like Technical Assistant, SAS Assistant, Junior Assistant, Technician, Senior Technician, Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Senior Stenographer, Office Attendant.
- Check out the number of vacancies for each post and also their salary structure here.
- As the NIT Jalandhar Application Process has begun, the last date to apply is October 2, 2019.
- In this post, we have provided the direct link to apply for any desired post that a candidate wishes to and also what is the eligibility criteria to be followed.
NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2019
The National Institute of Technology conducts a recruitment drive every year to fill in various vacancies in the Institute. Go through the detailed information about the NIT Jalandhar recruitment and apply before the last date.
- Candidates willing to apply must go through the NIT Jalandhar Notification thoroughly and then apply for their desired post.
- Make sure to fulfill the NIT Jalandhar Eligibility Criteria completely else you will not be able to apply for any post.
NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Conducting Body||National Institute of Technology (NIT) Jalandhar|
|Name of the Post||Technical Assistant, SAS Assistant, Junior Assistant, Technician, Senior Technician, Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Senior Stenographer, Office Attendant|
|Starting Date to Apply||September 2, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||October 2, 2019|
NIT Jalandhar Notification 2019
Interested candidates must firstly go through the NIT Jalandhar 2019 Notification here. Click on the below NOtification PDF link to know about the recruitment.
NIT Jalandhar 2019 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria listed out that has to be fulfilled by a candidate who is willing to apply for his/her desired post.
|Name of the Post||Age limit|
|Technical Assistant||30 years.|
|Jr. Engineer / SAS Assistant / Library and Information Assistant||30 years|
|Senior Technician||33 years|
|Junior Assistant||27 years|
|Senior Assistant||33 years|
|Senior Stenographer||33 years|
|Office Attendant / Lab Attendant||27 years|
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Technical Assistant||First Class or equivalent Grade in B. E. / B.Tech. / MCA in relevant subject from a recognized University / institute.|
|Jr. Engineer / SAS Assistant / Library and Information Assistant||Junior Engineer First Class B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute. OR First Class Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering with an excellent academic record|
|SAS Assistant (i) First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education from a recognized University or institution. (ii) Strong record of participation in sports and drama / music / films / painting / Photography / journalism event management or other student/ event management activities during college / university studies.|
|Library & Information Assistant First Class Bachelors Degree in Science lets Commerce from recognized University /institute and Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science|
|Technician||Senior Secondary (10+2) with Science from a Government recognized board with at least 60% marks|
|Senior Technician||Senior Secondary (10+2) with Science from a recognized board with at least 60% marks|
|Junior Assistant||Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.|
|Senior Assistant||Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.|
|Stenographer||Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with the minimum speed in shorthand 80 w.p.m. in Stenography.|
|Senior Stenographer||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Minimum speed in shorthand 100 w.p.m. in Stenography|
|Office Attendant / Lab Attendant||Office Attendant Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board.
Lab Attendant Senior secondary (10+2) in Science from a recognized board.
How to Apply for NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2019?
Here are simple steps that a candidate needs to follow while applying for National Institute of Technology Jalandhar Recruitment.
Direct Link to Apply for NIT Jalandhar 2019 Recruitment
- Click on the above link or visit the official website to apply for NIT Jalandhar Non Teaching posts.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||No Fee|
NIT Jalandhar Vacancy Details 2019
Here are the post-wise vacancy details for NIT Recruitment 2019.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
NIT Jalandhar Salary Structure 2019
Here is the detailed salary structure for each post separately. Go through the pay scale for each post and apply for your desired post before the last date.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale (Grade Pay, Band Pay)|
|Technical Assistant||₹ 9,300 – 34,800|
|Jr. Engineer / SAS Assistant / Library and information Assistant||₹ 9,300 – 34,800|
|Technician||₹ 5,200 – 20,200|
|Senior Technician||₹ 5,200 – 20,200|
|Junior Assistant||₹ .5,200 – 20,200|
|Senior Assistant||₹ 5,200 – 20,200|
|Senior Stenographer||₹ 5,200-70,20|
|Office Attendant / Lab Attendant||₹ 5,200 – 20,200|
Share your thoughts/queries here!