NIFTEM Notification 2018 | NIFTEM Recruitment 2018
- NIFTEM Notification 2018
- NIFTEM Recruitment 2018
- Vacancy Details as in NIFTEM Notification 2018
- Important Dates as in NIFTEM Notification 2018
- Eligibility Criteria as in NIFTEM Notification 2018
- Selection Process as in NIFTEM Notification 2018
- How to Apply for NIFTEM Recruitment 2018
- Application Fee as in NIFTEM Notification 2018
NIFTEM Notification 2018 – Find the complete details regarding recruitment to multiple posts.
NIFTEM Notification 2018
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management has released an official notification on their website on 24th April 2018 regarding recruitment purposes. Via this notice, vacancies has been announced for multiple Teaching and Non-Teaching posts. A total number of 41 posts are available to be filled.
NIFTEM Recruitment 2018
The application process has started. The last date for receipt of application hard copy is 24th May 2018. For remote areas, an extra 15 days is there i.e. last date is 18th June 2018. Scroll down to read more details.
Vacancy Details as in NIFTEM Notification 2018
- Professor – 3 Posts
- Associate Professor – 5 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 5 Posts
- Controller of Examination – 1 Post
- Deputy Librarian (DL) – 1 Post
- Dy. General Manager – 1 Post
- Assistant Librarian – 1 Post
- Assistant General Manger – 1 Post
- Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) for Food Testing Lab – 1 Post
- Manager for Pilot Plant – 1 Post
- Senior Analyst (SA) for FTL – 2 Posts
- Junior Analyst (JA) for FTL – 1 Post
- Private Secretary – 1
- Foreman – 2 Posts
- Personal Assistant – 2 Posts
- Assistant – 02 Posts
- Lab-In-Charge (LI) – 02 Posts
- Lab-Technician (LT) – 05 Posts
- Technician (PP)- 02 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)- 02 Posts
Important Dates as in NIFTEM Notification 2018
- Official notification release – 24th April 2018
- Last date to receive application hard copy – 24th May 2018
- Last date to receive application hard copy for remote areas – 18th June 2018
Eligibility Criteria as in NIFTEM Notification 2018
For detailed post-wise age limit and educational qualifications, please see the official notification attached below.
Selection Process as in NIFTEM Notification 2018
For some posts, a written test will be conducted for selection. And for other posts, selection will be done on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply for NIFTEM Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, click on Career link.
- And find the appropriate Advertisement link.
- Then, click on the Detailed Advertisement link and read it completely.
- Next, go back and click on the application download link.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given above.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Then, fill in the details.
- Send the application to The Registrar, NIFTEM Plot No. 97, Sector – 56, HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Kundli – 131028, District Sonepat, Haryana.
Application Fee as in NIFTEM Notification 2018
- Unreserved – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST – Rs.500/-
Download Official Notification PDF
So, tell us, did you find our post on NIFTEM Notification 2018 | NIFTEM Recruitment 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!