NIELIT Recruitment 2017 – 81 Scientist, 259 Technical Assistant Posts
NIELIT Recruitment 2017 – Check details and apply for 81 Scientist, 259 Technical Assistant Posts
NIELIT Recruitment 2017
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has released a notification for the recruitment of Scientist “B” Group A and Scientific Technical/ Assistant ‘A’.
Number of Vacancies for NIELET Recruitment 2017:
|Scientist ‘B’ Group A||42||12||6||21||81|
|Scientific / Technical
NIELIT Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- Scientist ‘B’ Group A :
- BE/ B.Tech. in Computer Science or Computer Engg
- BE/ B.Tech. in Information Technology
- BE/ B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication
- BE/ B.Tech. in Electronics & Telecommunication
Scientific/ Technical Assistant “A”:
- Sc./MS/MCA/B.E/B.Tech in any one or in combination of below mentioned fields:
- Field (Single/Combination) : Physics, Electronics,Applied Electronics, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecommunications, Computer and networking security, Software System, Information Technology, Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Bio-informatics, Remote Sensing, Geographical
- Information System(GIS), Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Computational linguistics, Information Science, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Design
Upper Age limit for both Posts:30 year as on closing date of application.
How to Apply for NIELIT?
Candidates are requested to apply online athttp://apply-delhi.nielit.gov.in/between 28.07.2017 (11:30 a.m) and 28.08.2017 (5:30 p.m).
No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
STEP 1: Submission of Applicant‟s Details
STEP 2: Uploading of scanned Photograph along with Signature and relevant documents
STEP 3: Payment of application fee online if applicable.
|SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates||General and all others|
|NIL||Rs.800/- per application.|
Pattern of written examination:
The Written Examination shall be Objective type and OMR based.
|Analytical Reasoning Capabilities|
|Quantitative and Qualitative abilities|
|General Awareness and Aptitude.|
Marking Scheme: Every Question will carry 1 (one) mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
NIELIT Exam Centres:
Agartala , Ahmedabad, Aizwal , Bhopal , Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun,Delhi Gangtok , Guwahati, Hyderabad , Imphal, Jammu, Jaipur, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow , Mumbai, Naharlagun , Patna, Port Blair, Raipur , Ranchi , Thiruvananthapuram, Shillong
Interview: Interviews shall be conducted only at Delhi.
Toprankers wishes all the best to all candidates applying for the post.
Stay tuned for more updates on NIELIT.
Share your thoughts/queries here!