NID Admit Card 2020
The National Institute of Design (NID) releases the ADMIT CARD for the Design Aptitude Test (DAT) at their official site.
Candidates who have successfully completed and duly submitted their NID application form will be receiving the admit cards.
- Candidates who have successfully submitted their application and did not receive the admit card are advised to contact the NID Admission cell immediately.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for NID DAT Prelims or Mains exam if they do not carry a valid NID hall ticket on the day of the examination.
- The candidates have to carry a copy of printed of NID ADMIT CARD 2020 at the exam centre along with the admit card candidates should also have a valid photo ID proof.
- The Admit Card will be provided only to the aspirants who complete filling their NID APPLICATION FORM correctly and has met the eligibility criteria recommended for appearing in NID 2020 examination
- To download the NID ADMIT CARD 2020 the candidates have to use their registered Email ID & Date of Birth.
NID ADMIT CARD 2020 IMPORTANT DATES
|EVENTS||DATES FOR B.DES/GDPD||DATES FOR M.DES|
|NID Admit Card for DAT Prelims||December 2019||December 2019|
|DAT Prelims Exam Date||January 2020||January 2020|
|Answer Key for DAT Prelims Available||2nd Week of February 2020||2nd Week of January 2020|
|Window to Challenge DAT Prelims Answer Key||2nd Week of February 2020||3rd Week of January 2020|
|Final Answer Key of DAT Prelims||Last Week of February 2020||Last Week of January 2020|
|DAT Prelims Result||March 2020||February 2020|
|Rechecking Window||March 2020||February 2020|
|NID Admit Card for DAT MAINS||May 2020||March 2020|
|DAT MAINS Exam Date||3rd Week of May 2020||2nd Week of April 2020|
|Merit List Published||Last Week of May 2020||1st Week of May 2020|
|Counseling Begins||2nd Week of June 2020||2nd Week of June 2020|
How To Download NID ADMIT CARD 2020?
Admit card for NID 2020 will be obtained online and can be downloaded from the candidate’s legitimate account generated during the registration process for NID examination.
Candidates can follow the steps given below to download the ADMIT CARD of NID DAT 2020:-
- STEP 1:- Visit the official website of NID Entrance Exam.
- STEP 2:– Click on NID DAT Admit Card tab/link.
- STEP 3:– Fill the required information such as email address, DOB, Roll No., Application No. and finally, verification number and click on “Submit” button.
- STEP 4:- Click on ‘Download Admit Card’ and Also Save it For Future References.
- STEP 5:– Take a print out of NID ADMIT CARD 2020 on an A4 size paper.
nid To Correct Details in NID ADMIT CARD
While filling the NID APPLICATION FORM, it is instructed that the applicant should fill every detail carefully.
Candidates should not make any spelling mistakes since the details given by them will be stated on the NID 2019 Admit Card.
Making any correction will be a tiresome and time-consuming process.
In case there are mistakes in the admit card or the information in the admit card is not as per the data in the information form, and then the candidates have to contact the authorities in below-given contact details:
National Institute of Design
Paldi, Ahmadabad – 380007
Phone: +91 79 2662 3462 (Monday to Friday, 9.30 am to 5.30 pm)
Details Mentioned On NID ADMIT CARD
NID 2020 hall ticket is an essential document that must be downloaded and brought to the examination hall.
After downloading the NID DAT admit card, test takers are advised to check the details mentioned on the admit card. Some of the key details mentioned on NID DAT admit card 2020 is as follows:-
- ROLL NO. OF THE CANDIDATE.
- THE PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH OF THE CANDIDATE.
- THE UPLOADED SIGNATURE OF THE CANDIDATE.
- EXAMINATION SCHEDULE DETAILS LIKE EXAMINATION NAME, EXAMINATION DATE, TIME SLOT FOR THE EXAM.
- NID 2020 EXAMINATION CENTRE DETAILS.
- GUIDELINES FOR THE CANDIDATES REGARDING NID 2020 EXAMINATION.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED WITH NID ADMIT CARD
The candidates have to carry any one of the following documents along with the admit card at the exam centre on the exam day:
- PAN CARD
- DRIVING LICENSE
- VOTER ID
- EMPLOYEE IDENTIFICATION CARD
- AADHAR CARD
- COLLEGE ID
AND Candidates has to carry these documents with them definitely mention below.
- Two passport size photographs of the candidate if the photograph on the admit card is not properly visible.
- A Xerox copy of the NID 2020 application form.
- The call letter copy received by the candidate through mail.
NID EXAM CENTRES 2020
The candidates are allowed to choose and disclose the NID 2019 exam centre of their own option in the NID 2019 application form. But the NID 2019 alone will make the exam centre allocation for the NID 2019 examination.
The examination cell has the right to include or remove any of the examination centers and allocate a test centre that is not selected by the candidate during registration.
The request or any other application for modifying the test centre will not be encouraged by the NID 2019. The overseas candidates can attend the Design Aptitude Test, Studio Test and Interview in Ahmedabad only.
The list of NID 2019 exam centers for Design Aptitude Test is given below:
|12. NEW DELHI|
FAQs RELATED TO NID ADMIT CARD
Candidates can check below the questions that are asked in regards to NID DAT 2020 Admit Card:-
Question: Where can I download NID DAT admit card?
Answer: The admit card will be available only on the official website of NID. Candidates need to visit the NID website to download the admit card for preliminary and main examination.
Question: Will the NID admit card be sent through the post?
Answer: No, the organizing body will not send the NID DAT admit card to candidates through post or courier. One has to download the NID DAT admit card from the official website.
Question: Is NID Admit Card is sufficient enough to gain entry inside the test center?
Answer: NO, only admit card is not enough you have to carry at least one original and valid photo identification document along with the admit card. You can bring any one of these photo IDs.
Question: NID has not spelt my name correctly on NID ADMIT CARD 2020. What should I do?
Answer: You may contact the concerned authorities who conduct exam, in case of any discrepancy or error on the admit card.
Question: What if I am staying abroad and can’t appear for the DAT Prelims exam?
Answer: It is mandatory for all the applicants to appear for the exam, even if living in abroad or in any state of India.
Share your thoughts/queries here!