NICL Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 150 Accounts Apprentice Vacancies
- NICL Recruitment 2018
Apply for a total of 150 Vacancies of Accounts Apprentice at NICL. Check the details including, eligibility, selection process, how to apply and official notification here – NICL Recruitment 2018
NICL Recruitment 2018
National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) has recently announced a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accounts Apprentice for 150 vacancies. The online application process started on 13th November 2018. Eligible and interested Indian Citizens can apply on or before 27th November 2018. All the other important details related to the NICL Recruitment like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are clearly mentioned below.
13th November 2018
27th November 2018
NICL Vacancy Details
Below given is the data in which we have mentioned the NICL Vacancy details 2018, you can read it and then proceed for NICL recruitment 2018 to apply online.
Total no. of posts
How to Apply for NICL Recruitment 2018?
- Visit the official website of National Insurance India Limited; www.nationalinsuranceindia.com and look for the option apply online and click on it.
- A new page will appear on the screen, choose the tab “click here for new registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- A provisional registration Number and password will be generated by the system. It will be displayed on the screen as well as it will be sent to registered mobile no. and Email-id.
- Now login using the registration details and fill the application form carefully to avoid rejection.
- Now validate your details and click on ‘Save & Next ‘ button.
- Upload all the required documents as instructed and fill the other details.
- Click on preview and verify your application before submitting the final application.
- Now click on the Final Submit and confirm your submission.
- Click on ‘payment’ and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and a new page will appear on your screen.
- Save and take a print out of the final application for future reference.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 600/-|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for NICL Recruitment
You must check that whether you are eligible for not in order to apply for the recruitment. Given below is the detailed eligibility criteria for NICL Recruitment 2018.
⇒Age Limit is considered as on 1st November 2018.
Minimum Age:- 21 Years
Maximum Age:- 27 Years
|SC/ ST||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 Years|
- A candidate must possess a graduate degree in commerce discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates).
- One must also have the qualification of Intermediate Level of Charted Accountancy Examination conferred by the Institute of Charted Accountants of India.
- A candidate must have qualified the Intermediate Level of Cost & Management Accountancy Examination conferred by the Institute of Charted Accountants of India.
- One must have qualified as MBA (Finance) from a UGC recognized University or Management Institute.
- A candidate must have qualified the Post Graduate degree in commerce from UGC recognized university, with at least 60% marks in aggregate for General candidate and at least 55% marks in aggregate for SC/ ST candidates.
The selection process comprises
- Online examination
Official NICL Notification 2018
Stay tuned for more updates on NICL Recruitment 2018.
Share your thoughts/queries here!