NICL AO 2017 Preparation tips and Study plan
NICL AO Preparation tips – Check here NIACL AO 2017 Preparation tips, study plan and strategies to carck the NIACL AO exam easily.
NICL AO Preparation tips and Study plan
Students who are attempting the exam for the first time will require guidance on how to prepare for the NICL AO prelims exam 2017. A good score in the examination will get you into the second round of the recruitment process. We are sharing a 1 month Study Plan that can help you to shape your preparation for NICL AO preliminary exams.
The National Insurance Company Limited has released employment notification for 205 vacancies for Administrative Officers Generalist Scale I. This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for a reputed government job. The preliminary exams for NICL AO will be conducted online. Lets look at some tips to crack the exam pattern.
|No.||Test Name||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
Time of 60 minutes
Useful NICL AO Preparation tips :
- Prelims exam must be solved fast as you need to attempt maximum number of questions in a stipulated period of time. This will come only with practice.
- There are no major changes in the prelims section. The difficulty level of the exam is between moderate to difficult and the exam is lengthy, so you need some practice before you can write the test.
- You need Accuracy while solving the mathematical questions
- Preliminary Exams is just qualifying in nature as you need to clear the sectional and overall cutoff.
- You need to solve problems that are easy. Do not spend too much time trying to solve questions that are difficult.
- If you are good at English, solve questions in English
- Remember you need to clear sectional cut-off and select the questions according to your ability. Do not waste time on any questions
- Analyse your strong and weak areas and take time to fix your problems
- Take Mock tests and understand your strength and weaknesses.
- Do good home work and solve a lot of mock tests
- Practice 2 mock tests daily and test your speed and accuracy
- Manage your time efficiently
- Evaluate your performance both in the overall mock test and according to sectional cut-off
- Work towards increasing your mock test scores
NICL AO Preparation tips – Week Wise Preparation tips for 28 days:
|1||Week 1||Quantitative Aptitude||Simplification and approximation, percentage, ratio and proportion, profit and loss, aveage, number series, simple interest and compound interest, Age based problems, time and work, speed, distance and time, inequality, mixture and allegation, permutation and combination, probability, mensuration and data sufficiency.|
|2||Week 2||Reasoning ability||Syllogisms and ranking, blood relation, Inequality, Input-output, Coding and decoding, Data sufficiency, Data sufficiency, decision making, problems and course action, statement and argument, analogy, Sitting arrangement, Machine input, puzzle|
|3||Week 3||English Language||Grammar, Reading comprehension, Cloze test, Para jumbles, Sentence correction, Error spotting, Para Completion, Synonym and Antonym, Double Fillers.|
|4||Week 4||Over all Preparation||Ensure to brush up on all the topics|
Following the study plan is useful for cracking the exam.
Stay tuned for more updates on NICL AO Preparation tips and study plan.
Share your thoughts/queries here!