1 Month NIACL Assistant Mains Study Plans 2018
- NIACL Assistant Study Plan – Mains
- Highlights of NIACL Assistant Study Plan – Mains Exam
- What is the secret strategy to excel?
NIACL Assistant Study Plan 2018: New India Assurance Company Limited released a notification to recruit 685 Assistants. Here we will provide you the tips, tricks and strategy to crack NIACL Assistant Mains 2018.
NIACL Assistant Study Plan – Mains
The NIACL Assistant Mains Exam is scheduled on 6th October 2018. We wish all the aspirants a big congratulations for clearing the Prelims and now you are ready with a new set of energy to get through the NIACL Mains Exam. While the Prelims exam was a qualifying section, but for Mains, the obtained marks shall decide your eligibility for the final selection list. We are again here to help you with some tips and strategies for NIACL Assistant Study Plan .Are you ready to give your best for this remaining 1 month? Then, lets start with the exam pattern for NIACL Mains and have an idea of the topics to focus upon.
Take NIACL Assistant Free Test
NIACL Assistant Mains 2018 Exam Pattern
You can go through a quick glance of the Exam Pattern for NIACL Assistant Mains Exam
|Name Of The Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
Highlights of NIACL Assistant Study Plan – Mains Exam
Here onwards, we have formed a 1 month study plan to help you prepare for the NIACL Assistant Mains Exam. We have provided below a 2 step study plan for covering the NIACL Assistant Mains Syllabus:
- Study Plan for first 15 days: mainly to cover new topics, brush up the old ones from the prelims and day to day time allocation of each section and topics accordingly.
- Study Plan for last 15 days: this is to make sure you can plan a proper revision strategy with attending mock tests, covering up the weak zones and emphasis on certain important topics.
1. NIACL Assistant Study Plan Mains 2018 – First 15 days
Before going through the NIACL Assistant Mains Exam Study Schedule, you must have a look at the detailed syllabus here:
NIACL Assistant Mains Syllabus 2018
You never know what you can accomplish until you try. As the exam is nearing its conduct, aspirants should brace themselves for the best preaparation. Here we are providing you the first 15 days study plan:
|Week||Reasoning Ability||Numerical Ability||General Awareness||English Language||Computer knowledge|
|1st -4thdays||Linear & Circular Seating Arrangement, Ordering & Ranking, Scheduling||Simplification, Approximation, Number System, Quadratic Equations, Ratio & Proportions||Current affairs of last 1 month , Insurance and banking awareness||Spot the Error, Cloze Test, Fill in the blanks||Computer Fundamentals, History of Computers|
|5th – 8th days||Syllogism, Blood Relations, Series, Classification, Analogy||Percentages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Averages, Speed Time & Distance, Time & Work||General knowledge, Important days||Reading Comprehension||MS Office, Computer Shortcuts|
|9th – 12th days||Coding & Decoding, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Machine Input/Output (old and new pattern), Direction & Distance||Speed Maths, LCM & HCF, Equations, Number Series, Permutation & Combination, Probability, Data Sufficiency||Books and authors, Currencies, Headquarters||Synonyms & Antonyms, Para Jumbles||Internet basics, Input-Output devices|
|13th – 15th days||Puzzles, Data Sufficiency||Data Interpretation, Mensuration, Partnership and Ages||Prime minister schemes and Current affairs for this month||Idioms and Phrases, Sentence Improvement||Abbreviations, Computer memory|
To improve your English and Quantitative Aptitude, we have started with Daily English Booster Quiz and Daily Quant booster quiz.
2. NIACL Assistant Study Plan – Last 15 Days
- Aim to Practice Mock test daily.
- Next you can analyse your performance and find out your strong and weak areas.
- Practice more of the weak topics to improve your score.
- Practice Numerical and Reasoning Ability Topics for 2 hours each on a minimum level.
- Read newspapers and magazines to stay updated with all latest updates and also increase the English vocabulary.
- Try to increase your speed but also you have to be accurate while solving the papers.
- Solve as many previous year papers as you can. It will help you learn the most repeated questions and get you habituated with the exam scenario.
Check the NIACL Assistant Cut off to stay updated and also to fix your target.
NIACL Assistant Cut off
What is the secret strategy to excel?
Focus Areas of Quantitative Aptitude
- Make sure you practice questions from topics like approximation, simplification, number series and quadratic equations because these topics are must attempt in the exam. They are less time taking and give more accurate answers.
- Be clear with the concepts of percentage, ratio and proportion and average, simplification/approximation and data interpretation questions.
- Try to learn as many tricks you come across and implement them.
- Go through several useful study materials for Numerical Ability which will help you clearing your basics.
Focus Areas of Reasoning Ability
- Focus on puzzles and seating arrangement questions because as per the current pattern, puzzles and seating arrangement questions are asked for more weightage in the reasoning ability part.
- Practice questions from topics like coding decoding, input – output, syllogism, etc. Practice new type of questions and stay updated with the pattern changes.
- Go through several useful study materials for Reasoning Ability which will help you clearing your basics.
Focus Areas of English Language Focus Area
- Inculcate a habit of reading newspapers daily. This habit will enhance your reading skills and will also help in building up your vocabulary.
- Learn 10 new words everyday and use those words on a regular basis.
- Make yourself familiar with grammar and basic rules of grammar.
- Go through several useful study materials for English language which will help you clearing your basics.
Focus Areas of General Awareness
- Attempt quizzes on financial awareness, questions on static GK and daily GK quizzes.
- Read newspapers and magazines daily. Go through monthly current affairs of the last 6 months.
- Go through several useful study materials for General knowledge which will help you clearing your basics.
- Also, you can follow our new weekly current affairs blog for all updated general awareness.
Weekly Current Affairs
Focus Areas of Computer Awareness
- Prepare questions from class IX, X, XI & XII books which can give you variety of questions.
- Go through previous year question papers and sample papers to get an idea of topics asked.
- Go through several useful study materials for Computer Awareness which will help you clearing your basics.
So, tell us, did you find our post on NIACL Assistant Study Plan – Prelims 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more study plan updates. Above all, try to give your best !! If You have any query then write us in the comment section below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!