NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 685 Vacancies!
- NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Vacancy for NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Important Dates for NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Selection Process for NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018
- How to Apply for NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018
The New India Assurance Company Limited has released the official notification regarding NIACL Assistant recruitment. Via this notice, they have announced a total number of 685 vacancies. Scroll down to find more details.
NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018
NIACL has released the notification for the post of Assistant. The online application process has started from 16th July 2018. And the last date to apply is 31st July 2018. The NIACL Assistant exam is scheduled to be held on 8th and / or 9th September 2018. This year the exam pattern of prelims exam has been changed. The sectional timing has been introduced. Therefore, the competition has become more tough. Read all the important details of recruitment & apply for 685 vacancies.
Vacancy for NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Unreserved – 375
- OBC – 113
- SC – 105
- ST – 60
- Backlog Vacancy – 32
Important Dates for NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018
|Online application process starts||16th July 2018|
|Last date to apply and pay fee||31st July 2018|
|Tier I exam||8th and / or 9th September 2018 (Tentative)|
|Tier II exam||6th October 2018 (Tentative)|
Eligibility Criteria for NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit – You must be between 21 to 30 years of age as on 30th June 2018. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved categories – 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC / ST, and 10 years for PwD candidates.
- Educational Qualification – You must have a Graduate degree from a recognized University. Also, you must have cleared English as one of the subjects at Graduation / 10+2th / 10th Standard level. Furthermore, you must have knowledge of regional language of the state for which you applied.
Selection Process for NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018
The selection process comprises of a Preliminary exam, Mains exam, Regional Language Test, Biometric Data Capturing & Verification, and Documents Verification.
How to Apply for NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018
The application link is active now. You can now fill up your application form. The last date to apply is 31st July.
- First of all, visit the official website of NIACL
- Then, go to Recruitment section.
- After that, click on the Online Application link for Assistant post.
- Fill in the required details.
- Next, upload the scanned copies of the relevant documents.
- After that, make the fee payment.
- Finally, submit the application.
Application Fee for NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Unreserved – Rs.600/-
- SC / ST / PwD / Ex-SM – Rs.100/-
Rs.14,435 – 840(1) – 15,275 – 915 (2) – 17,105 – 1030 (5) – 22,255 – 1195 (2) – 24,645 – 1455 (3) – 29,010 – 1510 (2) – 32,030 – 1610 (5) – 40,080
Total emoluments – Rs.23,500/- per month in the initial stage in a metro city.
So, tell us, did you find our post on NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!