NIACL AO Salary In Hand – Check Job Profile,Benfits & Allowances
- NIACL AO Salary & Job Profile
- NIACL AO Salary Job Profile 2019 Highlights
- What is the NIACL AO Salary Structure?
- NIACL AO Perks and Allowances 2019
- Points to Remember about NIACL AO
- NIACL AO Job Profile
- Career Growth of NIACL AO
NIACL AO Salary & Job Profile: Candidates planning to appear for the NIACL AO recruitment must be wondering what could be the salary of an Administrative officer in New Indian Assurance Company. In this article, we have shared the complete salary details of the Administrative Officer for both Generalists and Specialist Posts. Check the detailed NIACL AO Salary Job Profile structure and in hand salary of AO in New India Assurance Company Ltd.
NIACL AO Salary & Job Profile
- There are 4 subsidiaries of GIC which got autonomy after the IRDA act 1999 which includes- New India Assurance, United India Insurance, Oriental Insurance, and National Insurance.
- Candidates whose application form will get accepted by the authority are eligible to download the NIACL AO Admit Card 2019.
- The candidates who will get selected can be posted anywhere in India as per the requirement and vacancies of the organization.
NIACL AO Salary Job Profile 2019 Highlights
|Conducting Body||New India Insurance Company Limited|
|Job Type||Government Job (Insurance Company)|
|Salary||INR 32,795 per month|
|Job Category||Administrative Officer (Generalist & Specialists)|
|Work Location||All Over India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
What is the NIACL AO Salary Structure?
NIACL is recruiting AO for Generalists and Specialist Roles. The Salary of Administrative Officers varies to some extent. Depending on the scale, the salary of Administrative Officers may vary. Furthermore, there are always chances for promotion. We have provided the approximate salary of both Generalist and Specialist Administrative Officers.
NIACL AO Perks and Allowances 2019
Basic pay: Rs. 32,795/- per month with a pay scale of Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs.51,000/- per month in Metropolitan Centers. Accommodation will be subject to availability.
Allowances: Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance, etc., all include as admissible from time to time.
Reimbursements: The expenses used for the maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, newspaper, briefcase, book Grant, allowance for the furnishing of residence, etc. as per the requirement.
Dispensary facilities: Apart from reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalization as per NIACL notification, the applicants who will get selected as AO get a certain dispensary facility.
Loans and Advances: Granted at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, and Personal Computer.
Governance: With the Contribution New Pension Scheme along with the benefits of Reward.
Total Annual Pay: Including allowances along with admissible perquisites attached to the post of NIACL Administrative Officer (excluding the value of housing) works out at the minimum to Rs. 6,50,000/- p.a. (approximately).
Points to Remember about NIACL AO
- Transfers: Candidates have to spend extra time to take transfer those are posted in the area Surat, Ahmedabad, Baroda or Guwahati. Usually, it takes place after the 3 years f service.
- Rural postings: The ladies who get selected for the post will get the choice to choose the posting area. Generally, candidates will be posted all over India as per the requirement.
- Working Days and Timings: Employees of NIACL AO work timings are 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM for only 5 days in a week.
NIACL AO Job Profile
With a very stable and dignified position, comes a lot of responsibilities. The officers serve as the Entry-level officer. The administrative officers are appointed on two different roles: One as Generalists and others as specialists. We have discussed both the roles in details below:
Job Role of NIACL AO Generalist
- The Generalist officer shall be in charge of the supervision of tasks like the issue of insurance, claim settlements, risk management. Apart from these, he/she shall also be responsible for the supervision of the assistants working under them.
- The officer shall be entitled to take care of the policies, verification of risk proposals and ascertain the processes while reclaiming by customers are processed.
- The Generalist AO is liable to a probation period of 1 year after joining NIACL. Thereafter, they have to appear for an internal exam conducted by the Internal Institute of India.
- Besides, they also have to approve a bond of a minimum of 4 years of service with the company including the probation period.
- During this period, the officer can be posted or transferred to any region as per the needs of the company.
Job Role of NIACL AO Specialist
There are 3 different Specialist officers under NIACL AO – Company Secretary, Legal Officer & Finance and Accounts Officer. The NIACL AO Job profile for all these are different as given below:
Company Secretary Job Role
- The role of the Company Secretary is to see that the statutory and regulatory policies are followed and the company proceedings take place accordingly. Besides, the officer is also to take care of that the decisions taken by the board of directors are being followed.
Finance and Accounts Officer Role
- The finance, accounts and all billing procedures take place under the supervision of Finance and Accounts Officer.
- All tasks like annual finance record, dispensing refunds, clearing pending bills of customers, interaction with tie-up agencies regarding pending due accounts, etc are to be taken care of by the Officer.
- Above all, preparing monthly balance sheets, yearly records, planning yearly budget also comes under the job role of a Finance and Accounts Officer.
Legal Officer Role
- The duties of a Legal Officer at NIACL includes handling all the legal matters of the Company.
- Help and represent the Company, when facing legal issues is the major contribution.
- Apart from this, the officer also prepares all law-related documents, supervise the authenticity of all Agreements and contracts signed by the company.
So, this is the complete NIACL AO Salary Job Profile. The probation period and Contract Period of the Specialist Officers are the same as the NIACL AO Generalist Officers.
Career Growth of NIACL AO
The NIACL Administrative Officers join the company as First Stage Entry-level Officers. Therefore, there is always a chance for good career growth. Under normal process and on the basis of seniority, the officers can avail promotions in 5 years. However, for early promotions, candidates have to appear for some internal insurance exams and they can get a promotion within 3 years gap.
Share your thoughts/queries here!