NIACL AO Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 312 Generalist and Specialist posts
NIACL AO Recruitment 2019 has started with the release of Official notice by NIACL. The recruitment process shall be for generalists and specialists posts under different categories. Read about the complete details of the application process for NIACL AO 2018.
NIACL AO Recruitment 2018-19
New India Assurance Company Ltd. (NIACL) is inviting applications for the post of Administrative Officer under both generalists and specialists posts. An official notice regarding the NIACL AO recruitment has been released on 5th December 2018 with a total of 312 vacancies under different categories. The online application process begins from 10th December 2018 . The last date to apply is 26th December 2018. In this post, you can find all the important details regarding the NIACL AO Recruitment 2018-19 including the direct link to apply and details of the application process.
Important Dates for NIACL AO Recruitment
|Release of Official Recruitment Notice||5th December|
|Application Process Starts||10th December 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||26th December 2018|
|Prelims Exam||30th January 2019|
NIACL AO Vacancy
According to the official announcement, a total of 312 vacancies for NIACL Administrative Officer has been declared. These vacancies are under different posts and categories. Have a look at the detailed table given below:
|Finance & Accounts||20||8||4||3||2||35|
Eligibility Criteria for NIACL AO Recruitment 2018
- Nationality – Citizen of India or Subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- Age Limit – You must be between 21 to 30 years of age as on 1st December 2018. Relaxation on Age Limit is as given below:
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC (Non creamy Layer) – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 years
- Educational Qualification – The Educational qualification of candidates vary according to the different posts. For Generalists, the candidates must have minimum qualification of 60% marks in graduation or post graduation (55 % for SC/ST/PWDs). But for specialists, the post wise educational criteria is given below:
- Company Secretary: ACS/FCS from ICSI along with a minimum of 60% marks in Graduation or Post Graduation.
- Legal: Graduation or Post Graduation in Law with minimum 60% marks in Law (55 % for SC/ST/PWDs)
- Finance & Accounts:Chartered Accountant or Cost and Management Accountant or MBA (Finance) or M.Com. In all cases the candidate must have 60% marks (55 % for SC/ST/PWDs).
How to Apply Online for NIACL AO Medical Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, find the NIACL AO Recruitment 2018 link on the What’s New section on the home page.
- After that, read the full advertisement.
- And click on Apply Online link.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given above.
- Then, login using your Registration number and password.
- After that, fill in the form carefully and completely.
- Then, make the fee payment.
- And upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
- Finally, submit and take a printout of the form for future reference.
Application Fee for NIACL AO Recruitment 2018
The application fees for the NIACL Administrative Officer Recruitment is as given below:
- General – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PWDs – No Fees
NIACL AO Official Recruitment Notice PDF
So, tell us, did you find our post on NIACL AO Recruitment 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more recruitment updates and job notifications.
Share your thoughts/queries here!