NIACL AO Preparation Tips for Prelims | Strategy to Score High
Are you worried on how to score high in NIACL AO Exam and clear the sectional and overall cut off for NIACL AO Prelims exam. Read through these NIACL AO Preparation Tips that can help you in passing the Prelims Exam.
NIACL AO Preparation Tips
The NIACL AO official notice for recruitment has announced a vacancy of 312 posts under Administrative Officer. This is a golden chance for aspirants looking for a stable career with National Insurance Assurance Company Ltd. As per the notice, the exam for NIACL AO Prelims will take place on 30th January 2019. With not much time left, you must start your preparation for the Prelims exam. For that, we have shared some topic wise tips and overall strategy to score well in the exam. Go through the tips to provide a stable foundation to your exam preparation.
NIACL AO Preparation Tips And Tricks
Preparing for an exam needs a lot of planning and artful strategy. Especially for the NIACL AO Prelims Exam, which is a screening round. Therefore, you have to only attain the minimum cut off for both sectional and overall, as decided by the board. You need to be very smart with attempting questions and also be aware of the speed and accuracy. With time being a factor, it is important to mention that this time, the NIACL Prelims exam will be having sectional timing for each section. You will have to complete attempting questions from each section within 20 minutes.
NIACL AO Exam Pattern will give you a detailed idea of the new pattern and changes made in 2018.
Important Tips for NIACL AO 2018
- The Prelims is a screening round and your aim is to attend the cut off. Therefore, to get through the prelims, you have to attempt with accuracy i.e., minimum 15 correct questions in English out of 30, 12 correct attempts out of 35 in Quants and 10-12 correct attempts in Reasoning out of 35.
- Next, the question arises is how to be so sure? Exactly!! To attain the above mentioned figures, you have to be very accurate while answering. And that can only be achieved by more and more Practice.
- The next point that strikes is time management tips for NIACL AO. As already mentioned, this year sectional timing has been imposed. Therefore, you need to be very careful of not losing away much time in attempting a single question. You have to be very quick and smart in choosing the appropriate question. A question that you are very sure of or can solve without wasting much time.
- While solving Reading comprehension, you can apply a trick. Go through the related questions first before reading the passage. There may be few direct language based questions that you can solve instantly. Also, mark the questions asked from passage. Now while reading the passage, you know exactly what to focus upon.
- And finally, Practice makes you perfect. With that, we recommend you to take up more and more from NIACL AO Mock Test Series.
Section-wise Preparation Tips for NIACL AO
The Prelims Exam consists of 3 sections: English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning. To help you with choosing the important topics and easy to solve questions, we have provided below a list of topics from the syllabus. Making the below given topics your strengths can help you a lot in fetching more marks.
Have a look at the Detailed NIACL AO syllabus 2018 to understand the course better.
♦ English Language :
- Active and Passive Voice
- Antonym – Synonym
- Spot the Error
- Sentence Completion
- Idioms and Phrases
♦ Reasoning Ability :
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relations
- Mirror Image
- Calendar Problems
- Direction based problems
- Complete the Series Problems
♦ Quantitative Aptitude :
- Number Series
- SI and CI
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time and work
- Data Interpretation
Important Books for Preparation
Apart from practicing more and collecting study materials from previous years, or some online coaching, you should also follow some books for better preparation for each section. Get hold of these below mentioned books and get started with your preparation immediately.
- English Language by Wren & Martin, A K Sing, S P Bakshi
- Reasoning Ability by R S Aggarwal, MK Pandey, Arihant Publications
- Numerical Ability by Rajesh Sharma, solved papers by Kiran Publication
Abiding by these NIACL AO Preparation Tips, you can surely get yourself ready for the preparation and plan a proper strategy for yourself. In case of any further assistance, write to us in the comment section below. Wish you All the Best!!
Share your thoughts/queries here!