NHM MP CHO Score Card 2020
The National Health Mission of Madhya Pradesh will released the Final Score Card for the post of Community Health Officer. The result for MP CHO has been declared on 10th December 2019. Candidates can check their final NHM MP CHO Score card 2020.
- The candidates who are selected for CHO, have been going to the 6 months undergo of Bridge Certificate Program.
- It is based on the merit list of the entrance exam.
- this certification will be done at designated Hospitals in Public Health Department by the Public Health Department in the state by counseling process at Deputy Director Level.
- The recruitment is based on the written test.
- The candidates who qualify the NHM MP CHO Exam has been published in the list of the Allotment of NHM MP in the form of PDF.
- Candidates can check the allotment list of final scorecard card pdf in this article.
Click Here for PDF for the Allotment List of the candidates.
Click Here for Final NHM MP CHO Score Card-
NHM MP CHO Score Card Highlight 2020
|Conducting Body||National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Number of Post||3450|
|Result Date||10th December 2019|
|Final Score Card Date||January 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Steps to Check and Download NHM CP CHO Score Card 2020
- Go to the official website (mponline.gov.in).
- There will be a link for the regarding recruitment.
- Candidates will get the respective page.
- Find the link for NHM MP CHO Score Card 2020.
- Check the result by referring to the name of the candidate.
- Download it and take a print out for the future reference.
How to Check MP CHO Cut Off 2020
As the result for MP, CHO has released, along with that candidates can check the cut off marks for the individual in their Final Score Card, the cutoff marks will be determined on the basis of the following factors-
- The total candidates who attended the exam.
- In the recruitment tota number of vacancies available.
- Cut Off of Previous Year.
- Candidate’s Category.
- The level of the question paper.
Share your thoughts/queries here!