NHAI Recruitment 2019
National Highway Authority of India has released the official notification declaring 46 Assistant Manager & Other positions in NHAI Delhi. The candidates who are eligible are being invited to register for the posts in NHAI via Offline Mode.
NHAI Recruitment 2019
The application forms are going to be released on June 20, 2019. The students who belong to SC/ST/Minority Communities/female candidates must register in large numbers for NHAI posts. The students who wish for Central Government Positions shall send their applications from June 20, 2019. Read for elaborated information as follows:
- The posts offered are Personal Assistant, Private Secretary & Others
- The last date to apply for the NHAI Recruitment is August 19, 2019
- The application mode is offline for this recruitment
- There will be a written test followed by an interview round
- The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in order to be eligible to apply
NHAI Eligibility Criteria
The students who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria shall not apply for the exam. Read the eligibility criteria as follows:
- The maximum age limit is 56 years
The education qualification is as follows:
Sr. Principal Private Secretary & Principal Private Secretary
- Bachelor Degree from an identifiable university.
Private Secretary and Personal Assistant
- 12th or equal from a recognized Board, Dictation of 10 minutes at the speed of 100 words per minute in Shorthand (English/Hindi) and transcription time (on computer only) is 40 minutes for English and 55 minutes for Hindi.
Assistant Manager (LEGAL):
- Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute; and 2 years of experience in the area of law in relation to contractual matters/arbitration/legislative matters/ land acquisition.
NHAI Vacancy 2019
The table given below has all the vacancy details for different posts:
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancy||Deputation Period|
|Sr. Principal Private Secretary||04||02 Years|
|Principal Private Secretary||02||03 Years|
|Private Secretary||08||03 Years|
|Personal Assistant||26||03 Years|
|Assistant Manager (LEGAL)||06||03 Years|
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment?
Follow the steps given below in order to know how to apply for this recruitment:
- Download the NHAI Recruitment Official Notification Pdf to have a detailed understanding regarding the Vacancies of NHAI
- Then Download the Registration Form
- Fill the required details
- Attach the required/asked documents which are listed in the Official Notification of NHAI
- The aspirants, now, must re-check the details they have filled in
Then, post the application to the address given below:
Plot No: G – 5&6, Sector – 10
Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
The salaries for different posts in NHAI are given in the following table:
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Sr. Principal Private Secretary||Pay Band-3 (Rs.15600-39100) with Grade Pay Rs.7600/-(pre-revised) equivalent to level 12 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC|
|Principal Private Secretary||Pay Band-3 (Rs.15600-39100) with Grade Pay Rs.6600/-(pre-revised) equivalent to level 11 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC|
|Private Secretary||Pay Band-2 (Rs.9300-34800) with Grade Pay Rs.4800/-(pre-revised) equivalent to level 8 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC|
|Personal Assistant||Pay Band-2 (Rs.9300-34800) with Grade Pay Rs.4600/-(pre-revised) equivalent to level 7 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC|
|AssistantManager (LEGAL)||Pay Band-2 (Rs.9300-34800) with Grade Pay Rs.4800/-(pre-revised) equivalent to level 8 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC|
Share your thoughts/queries here!