NHAI Recruitment 2017 for Deputy Manager – GATE 2017
- NHAI Recruitment 2017 for Deputy Manager
- Click here to apply for NHAI recruitment
- Click here for NHAI official notification PDF
- NHAI Recruitment 2017 Important Highlights
- NHAI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria- Are you eligible?
- NHAI Recruitment Vacancy Details
- NHAI Recruitment Selection process
- NHAI Recruitment Salary and Pay Scale
- How to apply for NHAI Recruitment
NHAI Recruitment 2017 for Deputy Manager- Get details of NHAI recruitment for the post of deputy manager with important dates, vacancies, eligibility criteria and application process
NHAI Recruitment 2017 for Deputy Manager
NHAI Recruitment 2017 for Deputy Manager- The National Highways Authority of India has officially released a recruitment notification for recruitment for Deputy Manager (Technical) post. NHAI has announced recruitment of total 40 vacancies for the post of Technical Deputy Manager. For all the engineers who have completed their graduation and aspire to have a career with NHAI can apply for this opportunity. The process of NHAI application ends on 20th October 2017.
This article on NHAI Recruitment 2017 for Deputy Manager will highlight the following details of NHAI Recruitment 2017-
- How to Apply
- Eligibility Criteria
- Salary & Pay Scale, etc.
NHAI Recruitment 2017 Important Highlights
The NHAI Application process has already started. You can fill online your NHAI application form till 20th October 2017 (up to 6 PM).
|1||Last date of
NHAI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria- Are you eligible?
All the aspirants need to check their eligibility criteria before applying for NHAI recruitment. Given below are is the eligibility criteria-
The candidate must hold a Civil Engineering degree from a recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Maximum Age – 30 years
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government of India rules applicable for different categories (SC/ST/OBC/PWD).
NHAI Recruitment Vacancy Details
The vacancy details for NHAI recruitment is as follows-
NHAI Recruitment Selection process
The selection in this exam will be completely based on the scores obtained by a candidate in GATE 2017 scores in Civil Engineering discipline.
NHAI Recruitment Salary and Pay Scale
The salary and the pay band structure of NHAI recruitment is as follows– : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment
- You can apply by clicking on the direct link given below.
- You need to fill in the application form by entering all your details asked.
- You will receive a Registration Number & Password. You need to make sure you have noted down the details elsewhere for future use.
- Alternatively, you can visit Official NHAI Website and fill in your application form.
- Click on the section of about us, and click on Vacancies under Recruitment.
- Click on the link saying apply online under “Advertisement of Deputy Manager (Technical)”.
- Foll0w the procedure for filling up the online application form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of the “Application Acknowledgement” for future reference.
Stay tuned for more updates on NHAI Recruitment 2017. All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!