How to fill NEET application form?
How to fill NEET application form? – Step by Step guide to filling NEET application form with eligibility criteria, process and more
How to fill NEET application form?
HOW TO FILL NEET 2018 APPLICATION FORM 2018 is a step by step tutorial to help candidates with the online submission of NEET 2018 application form. CBSE has started online application form for NEET 2018 on February 8, 2018. The last date to fill NEET Online application forms is March 9th, 2018. Candidates can make payment of fees till March 10, 2018. will be held on May 6th, 2018.
The article is to guide all students to fill the online application form for NEET 2018. NEET 2018 is available only in online mode. Candidates can fill only one single online application form, candidates who fill multiple application forms will have their application forms rejected.
Important Dates NEET Application Form 2018:
|NEET 2018 application form opens||February 8, 2018|
|NEET online application form closes||March 9, 2018 (till 11.50 PM)|
|NEET application correction window||March 12 to March 16, 2018|
|Download of NEET 2018 admit card||Second week of April 2018|
|NEET 2018 Exam||May 6, 2018|
Mode of submission of online application: Online mode only
Candidate must have a valid Email Address and Mobile number to register for NEET
AADHAR Card: It is compulsory for candidates to provide their AADHAR Card. Candidates who do not possess AADHAR identification must enroll at the nearest AADHAR center and get themselves an AADHAR number. Candidates who do not have AADHAR number can also give AADHAR enrollment number and AADHAR Registration number issued by Facilitation center. NRI Candidates can use their AADHAR card or passport. Candidates who belong to Assam, Meghalaya, and J&K can enter details of government ID like Ration card, Passport, AADHAR, etc. It is mandatory for foreign nations or PIO’s or Overseas citizens of India to enter passport details.
Application Fees for NEET application form:
Gen and OBC
SC/ST and PH
Application fees can be made via several digital modes of payment like Credit card or Debit card, Net banking or UPI, E-wallet
NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for NEET:
Educational Qualification for NEET 2018:
- Candidates must clear Class 12 or equivalent exam with a minimum aggregate score of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Reserved Categories need an aggregate score of 40%. Study of Biology, biotechnology as an additional subject in class 112 will not be permissible and candidates need to have two years of regular and continuous education from any board in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Biotechnology.
- Candidates who are appearing for Class 12 exam in 2018 and are awaiting their results are also eligible to apply for NEET 2018.
- Candidates must be 17 years of age at the time of admission or should complete 17 years of age by 31st December 2018. The upper age limit is 25 years, while it is 30 years for reserved categories
The Age criteria for appearing in NEET (UG), 2018 is as follows:
|For Candidates of Unreserved Category (UR)||born on or between 07.05.1993 and 01.01.2002|
|For Candidates of SC/ST/OBC Category||born on or between 07.05.1988 and 01.01.2002|
- Candidates may attempt the NEET exam as many times as they want as long as they meet eligibility and age criteria.
- Candidates who complete Class 12 privately or from Open schools are not eligible to apply for NEET.
Documents required for NEET application form 2018: AADHAR Card
How to apply for NEET 2018?
- Click here to apply for NEET 2018 – click Here
- Enter all personal Details
- Upload necessary documents like photograph and signature
- Submit application form
- Proceed to pay application fee
- Take print out of NEET application form
Stay tuned for more updates on How to fill NEET Application form?
Share your thoughts/queries here!