NEET Admit Card 2018 – Direct Link to Download Call Letter
- NEET Admit Card 2018 – Direct Link to Download
NEET Admit Card 2018 – Find the direct link to download the call letter here.
NEET Admit Card 2018 – Direct Link to Download
Central Board of Secondary Education has finally released the NEET Admit Card 2018 on their official website today i.e. on 17th April 2018. Earlier, it was expected to be released in the 2nd week of April itself. However, it got postponed. You can download the hall ticket from the official website. We have also given the admit card direct download link below. You can use that too for convenience. However, please note that the admit card won’t be sent via post to any candidate in any case. You have to download it online. The NEET exam will be held on 6th May 2018. And the result will be declared on the official website on 5th June 2018. Scroll down to read more details.
How to Download NEET Admit Card 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Next, find the admit card link and click on it.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given above to do the same.
- Next, enter your registration number and date of birth to login.
- Finally, download the admit card and take a printout for exam purpose.
You need to bring the following documents mandatorily to the exam centre.
- NEET Admit Card printout with passport-size photograph affixed on it
- Post-card size photograph (4 x 6 inch) affixed to the proforma attached with the admit card
- A separate passport-size photograph (same as uploaded in the application)
Furthermore, ensure that the photographs include your name and date on it.
- Mobile phone
- Geometry or pencil box
- Any metallic item
- Any electronic device
Dress Code for NEET exam 2018
Central Board of Secondary Education has issued a new dress code for all the students appearing in the NEET exam. You need to follow the following pointers.
- Most importantly, you are not allowed to wear shoes.
- You can wear slippers and sandals with low heels.
- Furthermore, you shouldn’t wear clothes having big buttons, brooches, badges, flowers, etc.
- And you have to wear light-coloured clothes having half-sleeves.
If you wish to wear customary clothes, you need to report to the exam centre one hour prior to the exam time.
Information present on NEET Admit Card 2018
- Your name
- Father’s/Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Your roll number
- Registration number
- Exam date
- Exam Centre
- Address in detail
- Your signature
- Space for the photograph to be affixed
- Instructions if any
Exam Shift Timing & Schedule
- Entry Time – 7:30 A.M. to 9:30 A.M.
- Entry Closure – 9:30 A.M.
- Admit Card checking process – 9:30 A.M. to 9:35 A.M.
- Question booklet distribution – 9:45 A.M.
- Seal to be broken at – 9:55 A.M.
- Exam starts – 10:00 A.M.
- Exam ends – 1:00 P.M.
Instructions to be followed
- You must report to the exam centre on or before the reporting time.
- Moreover, you must not carry any electronic device including mobile phones, calculators, and pagers to the exam centre.
- You must bring the mandatory documents mentioned to the exam centre. Without these, you won’t be allowed to enter the exam centre.
- If you are found using any unfair means or behave inappropriately, you will be debarred from writing the examination.
- You will not be allowed to use the toilet during the last 30 minutes of the exam.
- If your admit card has incorrect details, you must immediately bring this to the notice of the CBSE office via mail and contact number.
Q. What to do if I am not able to download the admit card?
Ans: If you can’t access the page, please try after some time. It may be happening due to Internet speed issues or may people trying to access the page at the same time. Please try after some time or during off-peak hours.
Contact Details of NEET Authority
So, tell us, did you find our post on NEET Admit Card 2018 – Direct Link to Download Call Letter helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more admit card updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!