UPSC NDA Application Form 2020: Know Step by Step Procedure To Apply
- UPSC NDA Application Form 2020
- UPSC NDA 2 Application Form Highlights
- UPSC NDA 2 Application Form Dates
- UPSC NDA Eligibility Criteria 2020
- How to Fill NDA Application Form 2020?
- How to withdraw the UPSC NDA application form 2020?
- UPSC NDA 1 Application Form Dates
- UPSC NDA Application Form FAQs
The Union Public Service Commission has released the notification for filling up 413 vacancies in NDA 2. Aspirants can start filling the UPSC NDA Application Form directly here. Go through the step by instructions and fill the UPSC NDA Online Form before the last date.
UPSC NDA Application Form 2020
- The UPSC NDA Exam is conducted twice in a year by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the recruitment in Indian Defence Forces.
- Candidates willing to apply for Indian Defence Forces which include the Indian Army, Air Force, and Navy can fill their UPSC NDA online application form 2020 here.
- In this post, candidates can find the complete information regarding the UPSC NDA Application Process, how to fill the application form, how much fee to be paid, and many more.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for the Defence Service post must ensure they fulfil the NDA Eligibility Criteria before proceeding with filling the NDA 2 Application form 2020
- Go through the complete details regarding the NDA 2020 Online Application Form and also check the Notification released by the UPSC board.
UPSC NDA 2 Application Form Highlights
|Exam Name||UPSC NDA 2 Recruitment 2020|
|NDA Notification Release Date||June 16, 2020|
|NDA 1 Application Form Filling and Payment Mode||Online|
|NDA Exam Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Last Date to Fill the NDA Application form||July 06, 2020|
|Documents Required for filling NDA||10th and 12th Certificates, Degree/Diploma Certificate, Class Certificate if you are SC/ST, Scanned Copies of Photo and Signature|
|NDA Official Website||upsconline.nic.in|
|NDA Application Fee||Rs 100/- for UR and General Category; There is no fee for SC/ST|
UPSC NDA 2 Application Form Dates
The below-provided table contains events regarding NDA Application Form and NDA 2 Exam. Go through the UPSC NDA Exam Dates for Application Form event and fill the forms before the last date.
|UPSC NDA 2 Application Events||UPSC NDA 2 Application Dates|
|Starting Date for UPSC NDA Apply Online||June 16, 2020|
|Last Date for Online Registration||July 06, 2020|
|Option to Withdrawal NDA Application Form||July 13-17, 2020|
|Date of NDA Exam||September 06, 2020|
UPSC NDA Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates willing to fill UPSC NDA 2 2020 Application Form must fulfil the eligibility criteria completely. Here is the brief eligibility criteria to be fulfilled by aspirants before proceeding with UPSC NDA Online Form.
|Nationality||A citizen of India OR subject of Bhutan OR Subject of Nepal OR A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with intention of permanently settling in India|
|Gender||Only Male Candidates can apply for NDA 2020|
|Marital Status||Candidates must be Unmarried|
|Age Limit for NDA 1||Candidates should have been born between 2nd July 2001 and 1st July 2004. Candidates born earlier & later than the prescribed dates are not eligible.|
|Age Limit for NDA 2||Candidates should have been born between 2nd January 2002 & 1st January 2005. No candidate born earlier & later than the prescribed dates will be eligible.|
|Educational Qualification for Army Wing of NDA||Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination.|
|For Air Force & Naval wings of NDA||Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects.|
How to Fill NDA Application Form 2020?
The NDA II Application Process involves three steps:
- Part I – Registration
- Part II – Fee Payment, choosing examination centre, Uploading scanned documents
Candidates who are willing to apply for NDA II Exam must follow the step by step instructions listed below.
NDA Part-I Registration
- Visit the Official website: upsconline.nic.in or click on the above link to apply directly.
- On the home page, click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”
- A new page appears on the screen which shows the application link for NDA II Exam.
- On the top right-hand side of the webpage, candidates can see two links present in the table that shows: “Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration”
- Click on the link “Click Here for PART-I” to begin the registration process.
- After clicking on this link, a new page appears which shows instructions to be followed while filling the NDA application form.
- Scroll down after reading all the instructions and at the end, candidates can see two buttons: “YES and NO”
- Click on “YES” after which a new page appears on the screen i.e., UPSC NDA 2 application form
- On this page, candidates can see that the UPSC NDA application form is divided into 5 different stages.
- Begin with Part-I Registration by filling all the necessary details correctly.
- Candidates must make sure to enter each and every detail correctly by cross-checking it.
- Enter your personal details like Name, DOB, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Aadhaar Number (if available), Nationality, Fee Remission Allowed, Community, minority, marital status, etc.
- Enter your qualification details, complete address, mail id, contact number correctly.
- The candidates claimed for the fee exemption have to click on “YES” response in the Fee Exemption claimed Field. Such candidates are not taken to the payment page.
Choosing Branch Preferences
- After filling the first page and clicking on Continue button, a new page will appear in which candidates need to choose the preferences for Indian Army, Air Force, and Navy.
- Mark the preferences in numbers from 1 to 4.
- Mark ‘0’ in that field for which candidates don’t want to give any preference.
- There is also information asked about Whether Student of Sanik/Military School or Son of JCO/NCO/Other Rank Officer?
- Mark your response and click on Continue button.
- In this page, candidates need to verify their details again.
- Candidates can change their details if they need to and click on the update button.
- After verifying all the details, candidates must click on I Agree/I Do Not Agree
Generation of Registration ID
- In this page, candidates will receive an auto-generated ‘Registration ID’. This page also includes other details like Candidate’s name, father name, DOB, email, etc.
- This completes the “Part-I Registration” of NDA Application Form. Candidates will now receive an email regarding the login credentials for Part-II Registration.
NDA Part-II Registration
Part-II registration involves four steps: Fee Payment, Filling the Choice for Examination Centre, Uploading of Photograph, Uploading of Signature. Candidates must click on the link “Click Here for Part II” in the right-hand side of the table.
- After clicking on this link, a new page appears that asks for entering login credentials. Enter your Registration ID, DOB, and Captcha Code correctly and click on submit.
UPSC NDA Application Fee Payment
- Candidates can pay the UPSC NDA Application fees through online or offline mode.
- An application fee of Rs 100/- has to be paid.
- SC/ ST category candidates and sons of JCOs, ORs, & NCOs are exempted from payment of application fee.
- If paying through online mode then candidates can pay through net banking/credit card/debit card.
- If paying through offline mode, candidates can deposit the cash to any nearest SBI Bank branch.
- After successful payment of the UPSC NDA application fee, candidates will receive an SMS alert to their registered mobile numbers. The candidates who are exempted to pay the application will receive the SMS alert after uploading of the images.
Filling Choices for Exam Centers
- Choose your desired examination centre by checking the place name in the drop-down
- Candidates must remember that they can choose only one examination centre
Uploading of Photograph
- Here candidates must upload the photograph which must match the below-tabulated parameters.
|size of the photograph||less than 40 kb and greater than 3 kb|
|Format of Photograph||.jpg|
|Pixels size of Photograph||140 pixels height x 110 pixels width|
|Bit Depth of image file||24 bit|
Uploading of Signature
- Candidates must put their signature with a black ink pen on the white background paper.
- Scan the copy and upload only when it matches the below parameters.
|size of the Signature||less than 40 kb and greater than 1 kb|
|Format of Signature||.jpg|
|Pixels Size of Signature||110 pixels height x 140 pixels width|
|Bit Depth of image file||24 bit|
- Same way upload the scanned copy of ID Proof. After uploading all documents click on “Upload Image” button.
Read Declaration and Submit
- After uploading all the scanned images, candidates must click on ‘I have read the Declaration & Agree’ button for the final submission of NDA online form.
- This completes all the stages of NDA 2020 Application Form UPSC Process.
- The last step is to take the print out of the NDA 2020 Application Form.
- After proceeding with the declaration candidates can view or download the NDA application form.
- The final submission of the NDA 2 Application Form will be received by the candidates through email.
- “View/Print Application” link is available on the home page for viewing the submitted NDA application form.
How to withdraw the UPSC NDA application form 2020?
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ link on the home page
- Candidates are redirected to the page that contains the application withdrawal link
- Enter the registration ID. Enter name, gender, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, email ID.
- Select either ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ from the dropdown
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Candidates who do not wish to appear in the exam can withdraw the applications.
- For withdrawing the UPSC NDA Online Form, candidates are advised to provide the details of registered application as well as registration ID
- Candidates will not be able to withdraw the UPSC NDA 2020 Application Form without entering all the required details.
- Candidates will receive OTPs to their registered mobile number and email ID
- The request for withdrawal will only be processed only after entering the OTP
- Take a printout of the receipt after the request is accepted for online withdrawal of the application
- Once the UPSC NDA 2 Application Form has been withdrawn it cannot be revived
- On successful completion of the withdrawal of the application, an auto-generated email and SMS will be sent to candidate’s registered email id and mobile.
UPSC NDA 1 Application Form Dates
Here is the schedule for UPSC NDA 1 Application Form Event.
|NDA 1 Application Events||NDA 1 Application Dates|
|Release of notification||08-Jan-2020|
|Last date to fill and submit the application form||28-Jan-2020|
|Last date to pay the fees online||28-Jan-2020|
|Last date to pay the fees offline||27-Jan-2020|
|Withdrawal of UPSC NDA 2020 application form||04-Feb-2020 to 11-Feb-2020|
UPSC NDA Application Form FAQs
Q. How to fill NDA Application Form 2020?
Aspirants can fill the NDA Online Application Form only from the official website. Visit UPSC main website and click on apply online. Now proceed with part 1 registration and then the part 2 registration. Upload the necessary documents and pay the prescribed fee through online mode. Take a print out of the form for future reference.
Q. Do I need to submit the hard copy of the NDA application form?
No, there is no need for candidates to submit any hard copy of the application form.
Q. How much NDA Application Fee should be paid?
Candidates need to pay Rs 100/- as the application fee for NDA Exam 2020.
Q. Is it mandatory to fill both Part 1 and 2 of Application Process?
Yes, Candidates must complete both the parts of the application process completely.
Q. Is there NDA Application Form Correction available?
The Application Form correction process depends on the exam officials. But it is advised for candidates to fill the form correctly without any mistakes.
Q. Can I pay the Application Fee in offline mode?
Yes, candidates can pay the application fee in offline mode by taking a printout of pay in slip during the part 2 registration. Later the fee can be deposited in SBI Bank.
Share your thoughts/queries here!