NDA Application Form 2020: Know Step by Step Procedure To Apply
- UPSC NDA Application Form 2020
The National Defence Academy has released the application form for filling up 418 vacancies on January 8, 2020. Candidates interested to work in Defence services can now fill their NDA Application Form directly here.
- The UPSC NDA Exam is conducted twice in a year by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the recruitment in Indian Defence Forces.
- Candidates willing to apply for Indian Defence Forces which include the Indian Army, Air Force, and Navy can fill their UPSC NDA online application form 2020 here.
- In this post, candidates can find the complete information regarding the UPSC NDA Application Process, how to fill the application form, how much fee to be paid, and many more.
UPSC NDA Application Form 2020
Know the complete details about the UPSC NDA Application Form 2020 here. As the application process has begun, candidates can start filling the NDA form before the NDA Application Form 2020 last date.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for the Defence Service post must ensure they fulfill the NDA Eligibility Criteria before proceeding with filling the NDA I Application form 2020.
- Go through the complete details regarding the NDA 2020 Online Application Form and also check the Notification released by the UPSC board.
UPSC NDA 2020 Application Form Highlights
|Exam Name||UPSC NDA I Recruitment 2020|
|NDA Notification Release Date||January 08, 2020|
|NDA 1 Application Form Filling and Payment Mode||Online|
|NDA Exam Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Last Date to Fill the Application form||January 28, 2020|
|Documents Required for filling NDA||10th and 12th Certificates, Degree/Diploma
Certificate, Class Certificate if you are SC/ST,
Scanned Copies of Photo and Signature
|NDA Official Website||upsconline.nic.in|
|NDA Application Fee||Rs 100/- for UR and General Category; There is no fee for SC/ST|
UPSC NDA 2020 Application Form Dates
The below provided table contains events regarding NDA Application Form and NDA 1 Exam.
|Starting Date for Online Registration||January 08, 2020|
|Last Date for Online Registration||January 28, 2020|
|Option to Withdrawal Application Form||February 4-11, 2020|
|Date of NDA Exam||April 19, 2020|
How to Fill NDA Application Form 2020?
The NDA I Application Process involves three steps:
- Part I – Registration
- Part II – Fee Payment, choosing examination center, Uploading scanned documents
Candidates who are willing to apply for NDA I Exam must follow the step by step instructions listed below.
- Visit the Official website: upsconline.nic.in or click on the above link to apply directly.
- On the home page, click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”
- A new page appears on the screen which shows the application link for NDA II Exam.
- On the top right-hand side of the webpage, candidates can see two links present in the table that shows: “Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration”
- Click on the link “Click Here for PART-I” to begin the registration process.
- After clicking on this link, a new page appears which shows instructions to be followed while filling the application form.
- Scroll down after reading all the instructions and at the end, candidates can see two buttons: “YES and NO”
- Click on “YES” after which a new page appears on the screen i.e., application form
- On this page, candidates can see that the application form is divided into 5 different stages.
- Begin with Part-I Registration by filling all the necessary details correctly.
- Candidates must make sure to enter each and every detail correctly by cross-checking it.
- Enter your personal details like Name, DOB, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Aadhaar Number (if available), Nationality, Fee Remission Allowed, Community, minority, marital status, etc.
- Enter your qualification details, complete address, mail id, contact number correctly.
- The candidates claimed for the fee exemption have to click on “YES” response in the Fee Exemption claimed Field. Such candidates are not taken to the payment page.
Choosing Branch Preferences
- After filling the first page and clicking on Continue button, a new page will appear in which candidates need to choose the preferences for Indian Army, Air Force, and Navy.
- Mark the preferences in numbers from 1 to 4.
- Mark ‘0’ in that field for which candidates don’t want to give any preference.
- There is also information asked about Whether Student of Sanik/Military School or Son of JCO/NCO/Other Rank Officer?
- Mark your response and click on Continue button.
- In this page, candidates need to verify their details again.
- Candidates can change their details if they need to and click on the update button.
- After verifying all the details, candidates must click on I Agree/I Do Not Agree
Generation of Registration ID
- In this page, candidates will receive an auto-generated ‘Registration ID’. This page also includes other details like Candidate’s name, father name, DOB, email, etc.
- This completes the “Part-I Registration” of NDA Application Form. Candidates will now receive an email regarding the login credentials for Part-II Registration.
Part-II registration involves four steps: Fee Payment, Filling the Choice for Examination Centre, Uploading of Photograph, Uploading of Signature. Candidates must click on the link “Click Here for Part II” in the right-hand side of the table.
- After clicking on this link, a new page appears that asks for entering login credentials. Enter your Registration ID, DOB, and Captcha Code correctly and click on submit.
- Candidates can pay the NDA Application fees through online or offline mode.
- If paying through online mode then candidates can pay through net banking/credit card/debit card.
- If paying through offline mode, candidates can deposit the cash to any nearest SBI Bank branch.
- After successful payment of the UPSC NDA application fee, candidates will receive an SMS alert to their registered mobile numbers. The candidates who are exempted to pay the application will receive the SMS alert after uploading of the images.
Filling Choices for Exam Centers
- Choose your desired examination center by checking the place name in the drop-down
- Candidates must remember that they can choose only one examination center
Uploading of Photograph
- Here candidates must upload the photograph which must match the below-tabulated parameters.
|size of the photograph||less than 40 kb and greater than 3 kb|
|Format of Photograph||.jpg|
|Pixels size of Photograph||140 pixels height x 110 pixels width|
|Bit Depth of image file||24 bit|
Uploading of Signature
- Candidates must put their signature with a black ink pen on the white background paper.
- Scan the copy and upload only when it matches the below parameters.
|size of the Signature||less than 40 kb and greater than 1 kb|
|Format of Signature||.jpg|
|Pixels Size of Signature||110 pixels height x 140 pixels width|
|Bit Depth of image file||24 bit|
- Same way upload the scanned copy of ID Proof. After uploading all documents click on “Upload Image” button.
Read Declaration and Submit
After uploading all the scanned images, candidates must click on ‘I have read the Declaration & Agree’ button for the final submission of NDA online form. This completes all the stages of NDA 2019 Application Form UPSC Process.
The last step is to take the print out of the NDA 2019 Application Form. After proceeding with the declaration candidates can view or download the application form.
The final submission of the NDA II Application Form will be received by the candidates through email. “View/Print Application” link is available on the home page for viewing the submitted application form.
How to withdraw the UPSC NDA application form 2020?
- Candidates who do not wish to appear in the exam can withdraw the applications.
- For withdrawing the form, candidates are advised to provide the details of registered application as well as registration ID
- Candidates will not be able to withdraw the form without entering all the required details.
- Candidates will receive OTPs to their registered mobile number and email ID
- The request for withdrawal will only be processed only after entering the OTP
- Take a printout of the receipt after the request is accepted for online withdrawal of the application
- Once the UPSC NDA 1 Application Form has been withdrawn it cannot be revived
- On successful completion of the withdrawal of the application, an auto-generated email and SMS will be sent to candidate’s registered email id and mobile.
Share your thoughts/queries here!