NDA Answer Key 2017 – Download UPSC NDA 1 Answer Key
- NDA Answer Key 2017
NDA Answer Key 2017 – Download NDA 1 Answer Key Solution for Question paper sets A,B,C, D
NDA Answer Key 2017
National Defence Academy conducts NDA exam twice a year for entry into Army, Navy, Air force & Naval Academy . This year NDA 1 exam was held on 23 April 2017. The result of NDA exam will be published in the month of June. Several coaching centres have updated the unofficial answer key of NDA exam paper A, B, C, D sets.
NDA Answer Key 2017 – Important dates
|1.||NDA/ NA (I) 2017 offline examination||April 23, 2017|
|2.||Release of NDA official answer key||After Result|
|3.||NDA 1 Result||June 2017|
NDA Official Answer Key 2017
The official Answer Key of NDA exam will be uploaded on the UPSC website after the result declaration.
How to download NDA Answer Key 2017
- Visit UPSC official Site upsc.gov.in or direct link attached below.
- Go to Examination tab and select Answer Key.
- Select the Appropriate NDA 1 2017 Answer Key link as per your question Paper Set.
- Now click on that link. Then UPSC NDA Answer Key will display on the screen in PDF format.
- Download and Save the Answer Key.
- Check your correct answers with the official NDA 2017 answer key and estimate the score.
What is the importance of NDA Answer key?
- The NDA Answer key 2017 exam will help finding the correct answers.
- NDA Answer key will help in estimating the cut off score.
NDA 1 Cut off 2017:
Candidates need to secure minimum cut off to qualify for the available seats.
How is NDA cut off calculated?
The UPSC decides the NDA cut off marks based on various factors. A few of them is listed below:
Number of available seats
Number of candidates appeared
Difficulty level of the exam
NDA 2017 answer keys: Marking scheme
- Candidates answering a question with more than one answer options will be liable to deduction of marks under the negative marking scheme.
- As many as 0.33 of the marks allotted to the question will be deducted in case of wrong attempt.
Share your thoughts/queries here!