Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 | 275 Dockyard Apprenticeship vacancies!
Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 Mumbai for 275 Naval Dockyard Apprentices. Check the complete Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, and Direct link to apply here.
Indian Navy invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Trade Apprentice at Naval Dockyard, Mumbai. The selected candidates will be enrolled for apprentice training in various trades according to their capabilities and interests. The online application has started from 14th November 2018. Check the complete recruitment details below;
|Start Date of Online Application||14th November 2018|
|End Date of Online Application||5th December 2018|
|Date of Examination||1st February 2019|
|Date of Interview||2nd, 4th, 5th & 6th February 2019|
|Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM)||06|
|R & AC Mechanic||17|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||20|
|Forger & Heat Treater (FHT)||03|
|Sheet Metal Worker||28|
Educational Qualification: 10th passed or ITI in relevant discipline from a recognized academy with minimum 50% marks (aggregate).
Age limit: Candidate must be born between 1st April 1998 to 1st April 2005. Also, Age relaxation as per rules.
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC- 3 years
Interested candidates have to go through a written examination which will be held in Mumbai. The selection process will consist of following;
- Written exam
- Medical Exam
Upon qualifying the written exam, candidates will be called for an Interview.
|Name of the Subject||Max. Marks||Duration|
|General Science||100 Marks|
|General Knowledge||2 hours|
The qualifying marks for written tests 50% for Un-reserved candidates and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates. The appointment of provisionally selected applicants is subject to Document verification, medical examination and other eligibility required by the Appointing authority.
- Click on the link mentioned above.
- Look for candidate registration and click on it.
- Fill the registration form carefully with photograph and required documents.
- Go back to the homepage and click on Apprentice Activation.
- Now click on Activate. Upon successful Activation of Apprentice, a mail will be sent to the registered email id.
- Look for the link in the email and click on it.
- Details will show up on the screen. Go to Establishment Trade Details and choose the relevant trade as per your eligibility.
- Go back to the homepage and click on Apprentice Authentication.
- Fill the form and click on Authentication below the page.
- Candidate’s profile will open. Download and take a print out to forward it to DAS (Vzg).
- Take the print out of the hall ticket format from the advertisement.
- Fill it along with two photographs at required places.
- Send two original hall tickets and relevant documents along with check-off list at part – III of Annexure – I and forward it to the below-mentioned address before 12th December 2018
“The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh”
Note: There are no Application Fees for Naval Dockyard recruitment 2018.
Download Official Notification for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018:
Stay tuned for more updates on Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018! If You have any query then write us in the comment section below. You will be happy to help you.
Share your thoughts/queries here!