Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019
Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019 Mumbai for 1233 Naval Dockyard Apprentices. Check the complete Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, and Direct link to apply here. Indian Navy invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Designated Trade and Non- Designated Trade Apprentice at Naval Dockyard, Mumbai. The selected candidates will be enrolled for apprentice training in various trades according to their capabilities and interests.
|Conduction Body||Mumbai Naval Dockyard Bharti 2019|
|Age Limit||Born between 01 April 1999 to 31 Mar 2006 (SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation)|
|Educational Qualification||8th, 10th, ITI|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview & Medical Test|
Important Dates 2019
In the below table candidates can check the Important Dates related to Application Form, Exam, and Interview-
|Start Date of Online Application||August 23, 2019|
|End Date of Online Application||September 24, 2019|
|Date of Examination||November 2019|
|Date of Interview||Will be notified|
Check the vacancies for the Designated and Non- Designated Apprentice for different posts-
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Designated Trade Apprentice||933|
|Non- Designated Apprentice|
|Gas Turbine Fitter||26|
|Machinery Control Fitter||10|
|Civil Works/ Mason||32|
|ICE Fitter Crane||44|
For the Naval Dockyard Recruitment, the eligibility criteria include- Educational Qualification, Age- Limit, and Physical Standard of the candidates. See below points for more detail-
10th passed or ITI in relevant discipline from a recognized academy with a minimum of 50% marks (aggregate).
Candidate must be born between 1st April 1999 to 1st March 2006. Also, Age relaxation as per rules.
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC- 3 years
|Weight||Not less than 45 kg|
|Chest Expansion||Not less than 5 cm|
|EyeSight||6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses|
|External and Internal organs to be normal|
- The qualifying marks for written tests 50% for Un-reserved candidates and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- The appointment of provisionally selected applicants is subject to Document verification, medical examination and other eligibility required by the Appointing Authority.
- Interested candidates have to go through a written examination which will be held in Mumbai. The selection process will consist of following;
- Written exam (Will be held in 2 Parts)
- Medical Exam
Upon qualifying the written exam, candidates will be called for an Interview.
|Name of the Subject||Max. Marks||Duration|
|General Science||100 Marks|
|General Knowledge||2 hours|
Questions related to the group of subject trades.
- Click on the link mentioned above.
- Look for candidate registration and click on it.
- Fill the registration form carefully with photograph and required documents.
- Go back to the homepage and click on Apprentice Activation.
- Now click on Activate. Upon successful Activation of Apprentice, a mail will be sent to the registered email id.
- Look for the link in the email and click on it.
- Details will show up on the screen. Go to Establishment Trade Details and choose the relevant trade as per your eligibility.
- Go back to the homepage and click on Apprentice Authentication.
- Fill the form and click on Authentication below the page.
- Candidate’s profile will open. Download and take a print out to forward it to DAS (Vizag).
- Take the print out of the hall ticket format from the advertisement.
- Fill it along with two photographs at required places.
- Send two original hall tickets and relevant documents along with check-off list at part – III of Annexure – I and forward it to the below-mentioned address before 12th December 2018
“The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh”
Note: There are no Application Fees for Naval Dockyard recruitment 2019.
Share your thoughts/queries here!