NTPC Notification 2018 | National Thermal Power Corporation Recruitment
- NTPC Notification 2018
- NTPC Recruitment 2018
- Vacancy Details as in NTPC Notification 2018
- Important Dates as in NTPC Notification 2018
- Eligibility Criteria as in NTPC Notification 2018
- Selection process as in NTPC Notification 2018
- How to Apply Online for NTPC Recruitment 2018
- Application Fee as in NTPC Notification 2018
- Pay Scale as in NTPC Notification 2018
NTPC Notification 2018 – Find the recruitment details regarding 150 Diploma Trainee Vacancy.
NTPC Notification 2018
National Thermal Power Corporation has released an official NTPC Notification 2018 for vacancies in BRBCL, KBUNL, and NPGCL. Please note that the recruitment is not for NTPC but for its subsidiary companies mentioned above.
NTPC Recruitment 2018
Vacancies are available for the post of Diploma Trainee. A total number of 150 posts are vacant. The application process started on 25th April 2018. And the last date to apply is 16th May 2018. The exam will be tentatively held on 14th or 15th June 2018. Scroll down to read more details.
Vacancy Details as in NTPC Notification 2018
BRBCL – 50
- Mechanical – 18
- Electrical – 19
- C&I – 8
- Civil – 5
KBUNL – 50
- Mechanical – 18
- Electrical – 16
- C&I – 12
- Civil – 4
NPGCL – 50
- Mechanical – 20
- Electrical – 20
- C&I – 10
Important Dates as in NTPC Notification 2018
- Online application process starts – 25th April 2018
- Last date to apply – 16th May 2018 (23:59 hrs)
- Last date to pay fee – 19th May 2018 (23:59 hrs)
- Exam date (tentative) – 14/15 June 2018
Eligibility Criteria as in NTPC Notification 2018
- Age Limit – You must not be above the age of 25 years as on 26th April 2017. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved category candidates – 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PwD categories.
- Educational Qualification – You must have a full-time regular Diploma in the relevant discipline with minimum 70% marks from a recognized University.
Selection process as in NTPC Notification 2018
The shortlisted candidates will be have to appear in the two hours objective type online test. Those who qualify this phase of the exam has to appear for the Skill Test. Only those candidates who qualify all the rounds will be finally considered for selection.
How to Apply Online for NTPC Recruitment 2018
- First of all, click on the direct link given above to apply.
- Then, read all the instrcutions provided carefully.
- Next, check the box accepting the declaration and click on Start.
- Then, fill in your basic details to complete the registration process.
- After submitting, the registration/login ID and password will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Then, click on Go to Application form link.
- Next, fill in the details asked.
- Then, upload the scanned copies of your passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates.
- After 24 to 26 hours of the previous step, the fee payment link will be activated.
- Then, make the fee payment.
Application Fee as in NTPC Notification 2018
Rs.300/- (no fee applicable for SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM candidates)
Pay Scale as in NTPC Notification 2018
Rs.15,500/- per month during the probation period of two years. After probation, you will be paid – Rs.15,500 – 34,500/- per month.
Please find the official advertisement PDF below.
So, tell us, did you find our post on NTPC Notification 2018 | National Thermal Power Corporation Recruitment helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!