National Institute of Ocean Technology Recruitment 2017 National
National Institute of Ocean Technology Recruitment 2017 for 203 vacancies for various posts
National Institute of Ocean Technology Recruitment 2017
National Institute of Ocean Technology, Chennai has invited applications for various posts in its organizations from Indian citizens. NIOT is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Earth Sciences MoES, Govt of India has invited applications for the following posts.
Mode of application National Institute of Ocean Technology Recruitment 2017 : Online, Followed by submission of hard copies of Online application along with all documents.
Important Dates for Application:
|Last date for online applications||30.10.2017|
|Last date for receipt of applications||06.11.2017|
|Last date for receipt of applications for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and the Union Territory of Lakshadweep||13.11.2017|
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||No. of positions|
|2||Project Scientific Assistants||48|
Detailed Information on Vacancies:
|Project Scientist–II (Mechanical)||02 (Unreserved)|
|Project Scientist–II (Electrical)||02 (Unreserved)|
|Project Scientist–II (Oceanography/ Physical Oceanography
|Project Scientist–I (Mechanical)||26 (SC-3; ST- 1; OBC-7 &
|Project Scientist–I (Electrical)||06 (OBC-1 & UR– 5)|
|Project Scientist–I (ECE/E&I)||20 (SC-3; ST- 1 OBC–5 &
|Project Scientist–I (Civil)||14 (SC-1; ST- 1; OBC-3 &
|Project Scientist–I (Computer
(Oceanography / Physical Oceanography/
|10 (SC-1; OBC-2
|Project Scientist–I (Geology/GIS/
Remote Sensing/Marine Geophysics)
|06 (OBC–1 & UR-5)|
|Project Scientist-I (Life Science)||13 (SC-1; OBC-3
|Project Scientist-I (Chemical Science)||01 (Unreserved)|
|Project Scientific Assistant
|15 (SC-2;ST-1; OBC–3 &
|Project Scientific Assistant||02 (Unreserved)|
|Project Scientific Assistant (ECE/E&I)||13 (SC-1; OBC–3
|Project Scientific Assistant (Civil)||05 (OBC-1 & UR-4)|
|Project Scientific Assistant (Computer Science)||04 (OBC-1 & UR-3)|
|Project Scientific Assistant (Life Science)||08 (SC-1; OBC-2
|Project Scientific Assistant
|Project Technician (Mechanical/ Fitter/Welder/ Machinist)||12 (SC-2; OBC-3
|Project Technician (Electrical)||06 (SC-1; OBC-1
|Project Technician (Electronics/ Instrumenta-
|Project Lab Technician/ Assistant||02 (Unreserved)|
|Project Senior Executive||11 (SC-1; OBC-2
|Project Junior Assistant||17 (SC-3; OBC-4
Eligibility Criteria/Educational qualifications for National Institute of Ocean Technology Recruitment 2017 :
- Project Scientist Scale I/II – Applicant should have a Bachelors Degree or Masters degree in respective subject depending upon the requirements of the post.
- Project Scientific Assistant – Applicant should have diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation engineering or a Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences/Chemistry
- Project Technician – Applicant should have passed Class 10 or Matriculation and ITI Diploma.
- Project Senior Executive- Applicant should have a Bachelors Degree in any stream and five years work experience
How to Apply for National Institute of Ocean Technology Recruitment 2017 ?
- Click on the Following Link – Click Here
- Click on Register and Complete Registration Process
- After Completion of Online Application Form
- Candidate must take print out of Online application form
- Candidate must send hardcopy of print out along with the following documents
The following Documents must be self attested and
- 10th standard certificate or equivalent in support of Date of Birth.
- 12th standard or equivalent mark sheet.
- Community certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Degree / Diploma certificate along with mark sheets of each year
- P.G. Degree Certificate along with mark sheets of each year
- Experience Certificate, if any, for proof of experience
- Other documents, as applicable, relevant to the post applied for
Candidates must send Hard copy of the Application Form along with self attested documents to the below address
|The Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai–600100, INDIA|
Stay tuned for more updates on National Institute of Ocean Technology Recruitment 2017
Share your thoughts/queries here!