NATA Result 2019- How to Download NATA Scorecard 2019
NATA Result 2019 | NATA 2019 is conducted for 2 attempts separately around the year. The first attempt for NATA 2019 was scheduled for April 14, 2019.
NATA Result Date 2019 | NATA Result is generally announced a few weeks after the exam. The answer keys for both the stages are announced right after the exam.
- The students mention the exam was moderately difficult. The drawing section was time-consuming as compared to the other sections in the exam.
- This year onward, the students will get a chance to apply for NATA twice in a year and attempt the exam.
- NATA Answer Key for the first attempt has been published on April 15, 2019.
- NATA Result has been announced officially on May 03, 2019. The result includes the generation of the scorecard.
|ALERT: NATA Result Announced. View and Download NATA Scorecard. Click Here|
- Download the generated scorecard to be used during the counselling.
- Candidates who qualify the exam as per the NATA Cut off are eligible for admissions to B.Arch courses.
- NATA Counselling is not conducted centrally for all colleges, however, candidates can apply for the admission separately to each college
- The cut off varies for different colleges. Thus, check the cut off before applying for the counselling at any college.
NATA Result 2019 Highlights
|Exam Name||National Ability Test for Architecture (NATA)|
|Conducting Body||Council of Architecture (CoA)|
|Mode of the exam||Online (Aptitude and Maths Test) and Offline (Drawing Test)|
|Number of Students Appeared for NATA exam||60000+|
|Number of Exam Center Cities||135 cities across India and 1 city Abroad (Dubai)|
|The validity of NATA Scorecard||One year only|
|NATA Helpdesk/ Supportemail@example.com | +91 8296744296|
READ COMPLETE DETAILS ABOUT NATA
NATA Result 2019 Date and Time
NATA will release the official Result a few weeks after the exam. The NATA Result for the first attempt will be announced on May 03, 2019 Applicants can check & download their official Result of NATA 2019 through the direct link mentioned in this post.
Find the NATA Exam Dates 2019 in the table given below:
|Events||NATA Result 2019 Dates|
|NATA 1 Exam is scheduled for||April 14, 2019|
|NATA Answer Key for the first attempt was published on||April 15, 2019|
|NATA I Result will be announced on||May 03, 2019|
|NATA Scorecard can be downloaded from||May 03, 2019|
|NATA 2 exam is scheduled for||July 07, 2019|
|NATA 2 Answer Key will be published on||July 08, 2019 (tentatively)|
|NATA Result for the second attempt will be announced on||July 21, 2019|
NATA Answer Key | NATA Exam Result 2019
NATA Result Time | NATA Answer Key helps candidates analyse the exam before the result is announced. The answer key for the exam is announced officially by the conducting body right after the exam is conducted.
NATA 2019 was scheduled for April 14, 2019 for the first attempt. The answer key for the exam was published officially on April 15, 2019. Given below are the steps to check the NATA Answer Key 2019:
- Visit the official website of NATA: www.nata.in
- Scroll down to find “Attention: For NATA 2019 Registration please visit CLICK HERE”
- Click the link and you will be redirected to a new page
- Find the link to NATA Answer Key in the table
- Click the link to view the Answer Key.
Candidates can raise objections on the answer key on the official website or by contacting the conducting body.
The official answer key is published after the objections are resolved. To raise objections, contact on firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 8296744296
Note: The helpline will be active from 09:00 am to 06:00 pm from Monday to Friday
How to Check NATA Results 2019?
NATA 2019 Result Date | CoA will be releasing the official NATA Result on 3rd May 2019. The result contains the official scorecard for NATA 2019. The candidates are considered eligible for the counselling process if they qualify the exam as per NATA Result.
Given below are the steps to download the NATA Scorecard:
NATA Scorecard | Validity and Other Details
- The scorecard for NATA Result 2019 would contain details regarding the marks scored by candidates in both the papers.
- The candidate’s rank will also be mentioned on the scorecard of NATA 2019.
- The scorecard will be in the percentile score based on the cutoff and tie-breaking score.
- The scorecard will include the name of the candidate, roll number/application number and date of examination.
NATA Scorecard contains the following details and information:
NATA Merit List
After the declaration of NATA Result, the Council generates the final declaration as per the NATA Merit List. The merit list for the exam is prepared considering the following:
- Merit list is prepared based on the performance of the candidates in both of the papers.
- Candidates are required to score a minimum of 25% marks in Paper-1 and Paper-2
- In case two or more candidates get the same marks, tie-breaking standards would be applicable to determine the rank of the candidate in the merit list which is mentioned below.
- If there still exists a tie after application mentioned as in the tie-breaking rule of aNATA Result standard then the same rank will be allotted to the respective candidates.
READ MORE ABOUT NATA COLLEGES
Tie-Breaking Rules for NATA Result 2019
The Council of Architecture will publish unified NATA rank list 2019 of candidates via online mode. During the merit listing process, every candidate will get a unique rank. If more than one candidate will get the same overall marks, the tie-breaking rule will apply:
- Candidate with high overall marks secure in the Mathematics test component is given a higher rank if this is similar then;
- Candidate with less number of wrong answers in attempted ones of the Mathematics test component will get higher preference if the tie still exists then;
- Then the overall marks in problems of Aptitude test component will be considered. If the tie persists then;
- Less wrong answers of the candidate in attempted ones of the aptitude test component will get Higher preference. If the tie continues to exist, then;
- Then the candidate with an earlier date of birth id given a better rank/score in the exam.
NATA Cut off- Expected Cut off 2019
To clear NATA 2019, the candidates have to clear the minimum Cutoff Marks of every subject. Candidates don’t qualify the aggregate marks of the cutoff are not eligible for the further process also not eligible to take admission in B. Arch courses in any of the Institutes.
Subjectwise qualifying marks are given in the table below:
|Subject||Qualifying Marks||Total Mark|
|Mathematics & General Aptitude||30||120|
|Overall qualifying marks||Will be declared post-exam||200|
CHECK NATA CUT OFF 2019
NATA Counselling is the final step of selection to your desired college. It is not conducted centrally for all colleges. Candidates qualifying the NATA Result can apply for the separate counselling conducted by various colleges.
The admission to any college is done after considering the NATA Cut off.
- Till the last academic session, COA will not conduct any counselling of its own apart from conducting NATA 2019, the qualifying exam for admission to B.Arch courses.
- However, at a press conference held in October 2018, the President of the Council, Vijay Garg proposed to have a common NATA 2019 counselling for admission to B.Arch courses in participating institutes.
- If the proposal goes through, and national-level common NATA Counseling 2019 is conducted, the ultimate benefit will go to the candidates.
- In the current scheme, candidates need to apply separately to each participating institute they are envious of admission.
- As there is a lot of hectic travelling involved, putting candidates under constant strain.
- The national-level counselling also is an effort to stop the wastage of seats in institutes for the course of B.Arch, where every year many seats go unfilled.
- The plan now offers vacant seats, if left vacant even after accommodating all the local candidates will be offered to other state candidates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!