NATA 2020 Question Papers PDF Download
- NATA 2020 Question Papers PDF Download
NATA Question Papers PDF: The Council of Architecture (COA) has postponed the NATA 1 Exam and is soon going to release the new exam dates for the Attempt-1 exam. Hence, in order to help candidates with their preparation, we have provided the NATA Question Papers of the previous year in PDF format that you can download and prepare from and enhance your chances of clearing the exam.
- Students should forget to carry their NATA Admit Card to the exam center or they will not be allowed to sit for the examination
- The Registration date for the NATA 1 Exam has been extended till 15th April 2020
- Students can face any type of drawing scene in the exam. So, the NATA Drawing Preparation Strategy must be very strong
NATA 2020 Question Papers PDF Download
Applicants willing to attempt the NATA Exam 2020 must solve the previous year papers to get acquainted with the paper type and kind of questions that are posed in the test. We are here providing previous papers to each branch separately.
Download NATA Question Papers PDFs
The students can download NATA Previous Question Papers PDF from the following table:
|NATA Question Papers 1||Download|
|NATA Previous Year Papers 2||Download|
|NATA Sample Papers 3||Download|
|NATA Question Paper 4||Download|
|NATA Previous Papers (Drawing Test 1)||Download|
|NATA Previous Year Question Papers (Drawing Test 2)||Download|
NATA Question Papers With Answers PDF
Students can download NATA Previous Question Papers with solutions PDF from the following table:
|NATA Previous Year Question Papers and Answers||Link|
|NATA Question Papers with answers PDF (Maths)||Download|
|NATA Previous Year Question Paper with Answer (Composition Set 1)||Download|
|NATA Question Papers with answers PDF (Composition Set 2)||Download|
|NATA Previous Year Question Paper with Answer(Perspective Set 1)||Download|
Importance of Solving NATA Previous Year Question Paper
For the applicants who will show up for the forthcoming tests, the previous year question papers can be some assistance in the preparation for the test. There are numerous benefits to solving the previous year’s papers. Some of these are mentioned below.
- Solving the NATA Previous Year Question Papers will help the up-and-comers in realizing the test pattern. Also, the candidate will get to know the difficulty level of the exam and the weightage of each topic which comes in the exam.
- The previous year’s papers inform a ton concerning the NATA Exam Pattern that is being followed by the test authorities in setting the paper.
- Candidates come to think about the sort of questions that are posed in the assessment.
- The questions from the previous year’s question papers help the candidates in practicing with the certifiable material and from a direct source which will be much beneficial
- The candidate can improve their speed and accuracy by solving the previous year’s paper regularly.
- By solving NATA previous year papers candidates will get to know the most time-consuming topic and the less time-consuming topic so it will help to make their strategy to clear the exam easily.
Structure of the NATA Question Papers
The question paper of NATA is like any other COA examination. Here is what the NATA question paper looks like:
- There will be instructions at the beginning of the NATA Previous Year question paper. Read the instructions carefully as it will be important to take the examination.
- The Exam comprises two exams i.e. PART A and PART B.
- Part A is a Drawing Test consist of 3 questions and the candidate will get 135 minutes for these 3 questions and it will be a pen and paper type exam. It includes 2 questions of 35 marks and 1 question of 55 marks.
- Part B is an objective type question exam consists of 45 questions and marks allotted are 1.5marks for each question.
- There is no negative checking in any of the tests.
How to the Download NATA Sample Papers?
Candidates who wish to download the question paper from the official website or from our website i.e. TOPRANKERS.COM can follow the instructions below.
- Click on the link given on this page to get the previous year’s paper (LINK).
- Download the PDFs of the previous year’s question paper.
- After downloading, you can take the print out of the same and start the practice.
How do NATA Previous Year Papers help?
One gains more clarity by solving them. The more one practices, one gets more confident about the exam
One learns how to manage time in an effective way. Set a timer every time one practices previous NATA Question Papers
Students will understand the paper pattern in a better way
One will solve a vast variety of questions while solving previous papers. That will give an understanding of subjects as well as marking scheme
While solving previous NATA Papers, one will solve questions from all sections at a time. This will give even more clarity and one will not get confused
Variety of questions will be covered in one go
One will also experience a feeling of attempting a real exam
Many aspects of each subject will become clear in a short span of time
We recommend that a student should solve at least 2 Previous NATA Question Papers in one day
NATA Preparation Tips 2020
Spend 7-8 hours of the day devoted to the preparation of this exam
Attempt as many mock tests one can. They are a blessing. Once you attempt them, the understanding will be clear
Try with the sections you are weak at. Practice one thing till the time you gain perfection in that aspect
Refer to the best preparation books and stick to them
Starting the preparation early is the best because one gets a lot of time
Keep drawing the sketches until you don’t feel satisfied with it. A little improvement counts a lot
Use light colors if you are using colored sketches
Always strive to manage time effectively. It makes the biggest difference during solving a paper
Only practice in A4 sheets. It is the standard size of the sheet and will be a great help
Reduce the use of cell phones and social media. In fact, cut all the major distractions during the preparation period
Do not miss anything from the syllabus. We do not want to regret later
Focus and concentration are extremely important for this exam
Do not miss any day of the study plan
NATA Question Papers FAQs
1. How to prepare for NATA Exam 2020?
Answer-If the candidates have to prepare for NATA 2020 and want to clear it easily so, they have to follow the following tips mention below: –
- Candidates should firstly know the NATA Syllabus thoroughly.
- They should prepare a time table it will help the candidate to prepare easily and effectively.
- Candidate should prepare short notes of the important topics that have more weightage in the exam and the notes will help you at the time of examination to recall the important points.
- Candidate should practice continuously previous year papers it will help you to increase your speed and accuracy.
- Candidates should have to go through the books and study material. You can get all of this from here only. (link)
- If there is any doubt you should consult with your mentor or any friend who can help you in that doubt.
2. Why should I solve the NATA Previous Year Question Papers?
Answer-It is important that you solve the NATA Previous year question papers because Solving the Papers will help the up-and-comers in realizing the test pattern. Also, the candidate will get to know the difficulty level of the exam and the weightage of each topic which comes in the exam. Moreover, one gains more clarity by solving them. The more one practices, one gets more confident about the exam. One learns how to manage time in an effective way. Set a timer every time one practices previous NATA Sample Papers. Students will understand the paper pattern in a better way. One will also experience a feeling of attempting a real exam. The questions from the previous year’s question papers help the candidates in practicing with the certifiable material and from a direct source which will be much beneficial.
3. Where can I find NATA Previous Year Question Papers?
Answer: You can find many previous year question papers for NATA in this post and moreover we will update you with more question papers in this post from time to time.
4. How can I download NATA Question Papers?
Answer: You can click on any question paper link provided in this post and download it. You may take out print outs of the NATA Previous Year question papers and NATA Sample Papers for further reference.
5. Is the NATA Sample Papers of the previous year printable?
Answer: Yes, the NATA Previous Year Question Papers are printable. After downloading you can view it in PDF Format in your computer, laptop or mobile phone and then if required take out a number of print outs for further reference.
6. Are these NATA Question Papers Free?
Answer: Yes, all the question papers provided above are free of cost and you can download them easily
Share your thoughts/queries here!