NATA Exam Analysis 2019
NATA Exam Analysis 2019: NATA has been conducted in online mode for Aptitude and Maths section and offline mode for the drawing test on April 14, 2019. The exam ended at 1:30 PM at various centers across India.
- Approximately 40000 students appeared for the NATA 2019 exam.
- As per the students who appeared for the exam, NATA 2019 was of moderate difficulty level.
- The questions in NATA 2019 followed the expected NATA Exam Pattern.
- There were 20 questions from Maths, 40 questions from Aptitude and 2 questions to test the drawing skills of the candidates
- The total marks which are calculated after the good attempts are 125.
NATA is meant to test candidates’ observation and drawing skills, aesthetic sensitivity, sense of proportion and critical thinking ability. The exam is conducted on a national level for admission to different Government, Govt. Aided & unaided schools /colleges of Architecture.
Check NATA Syllabus
|Section||Easy||Moderate||Difficulty||Good Attempts||Accuracy||Good Marks|
NATA Exam Analysis 2019: Highlights
Given below are a few questions with answers, asked in the Maths and Aptitude section of NATA 2019:
If A is 2 years older than B, which is twice as old as C, A+B+C= 27. To find the age of B?
Ans. Let us assume C= x years
B= 2C= 2x
If A= (B+2) years, then
Now as per the equation given,
Filling the values, we get
Which means, C= 5 years then, B= 10 years
Correct Answer= 10 Years
If South-East becomes north and North-East becomes west, what will west become?
Ans. Considering the original direction chart,
Now if South East becomes north and North East becomes west, then the directions change as follows:
North-west becomes south and southwest becomes east
Therefore, the west becomes south-east.
NATA Exam Analysis for Maths
Following are the topics from which questions were asked in Mathematics:
- Matrices, Algebra, coordinate geometry, trigonometry, probability, statistics, calculus, equation of a circle.
- Questions were doable and were on predictable lines, there was no surprise element in the section.
- A decent number of attempts would be close to 15 at an accuracy of 80% and one can easily score 25 marks in this section.
NATA Exam Analysis for Aptitude Test
This section basically checks students logical bent of mind, decision-making capability, ability to think on feet, analytical skills, and mental fitness.
For checking all these skills there were questions from the following areas:
- Puzzle solving, syllogism, critical reasoning, inferential reasoning, statement assumption and conclusion, pictorial reasoning, mathematical reasoning, logical operations, even diagram, set theory, sets, union, intersection, 3-dimensional figures, visualization, understanding of isometric figures.
- The section was tricky and required good analytical skills for cracking the correct answer.
- For a student is well-prepared, a decent number of attempts would be close to 32 to 34 at an accuracy of 80% and a score of 50 is a decent score.
NATA Exam Analysis for Drawing Test
There were 2 questions of 40 marks each, someone who would have done good preparation and had a knack for drawing and understanding of proportionality, comfortable with freehand drawing and good with visualization of 2 dimensional and 3-dimensional figures can very easily score 50 plus marks in this section.
NATA 2019 Answer Key
The Answer Key of Part A of the NATA Exam is released, as the Part B is subjective so there is no one particular answer key for it. Check the Answer Key and Result of Part A below:
|NATA 2019 Answer Key||1st Exam Date||2nd Exam Date|
|Exam Dates||April 14, 2019||July 07, 2019|
|Answer Key Release Date||April 14, 2019||July 07, 2019 (Expected)|
|Last Date to Challenge the Answer Key||April 14, 2019||July 07, 2019 (Expected)|
|Result Declaration Date||May 03, 2019||July 21, 2019|
How to Use NATA 2019 Answer Key?
To predict Score from the Anwer Key Part Aof the Exam of NATA 2019. Candidates follow below steps to calculate a score from Answer Key:
Step 1: Cross-check the Answer Key one-by-one.
Step 2: As there is no negative marking in the Exam, so add 2 marks of each correct answer.
Step 3: After all answer has been checked also marks are allocated, you will get to know the estimated score.
How to Download NATA 2019 Answer Key?
The candidates can follow the below points to download the Answer Key:
- Click on the NATA Answer Key 2019 (link mentioned above).
- It will take to the new window where Answer Key page opens directly.
- There is a total of 62 Questions and Answers in the Key.
- Check them one-by-one.
How to Challenge NATA 2019 Answer Key?
If candidates have any doubt related to their answers and want to recheck them from the Authority. So they can Challenge the Answer by login to the NATA website also fill the below details while filling the form for Answer key:
- Roll Number
- Question Number
- Reference for justifying grievance
Candidates also get up to 500 characters to explain why the answer. is incorrect. Must check it would be wise and clearly explained. If the Objection is valid, CoA will make changes in the answer key.
NATA 2019 Result
The candidates will get to know the final result about their score when the Result will come-
- The Result of NATA will be announced on the basis of the Answer Key.
- The results will announce online.
- Candidates can check by entering Application Number and Password on the portal.
- On the basis of the score candidates will get admission in the B.Arch, and B, Plan courses offered by some of the best institutes of India.
NATA 2019 Cutoff
The minimum qualifying marks for Part A and B is 25% marks, the overall qualifying mark is only determined post exam.
Overall qualifying Cutoff marks:
|Subject||Qualifying Marks||Total Marks|
|Mathematics & General Aptitude||30||120|
|Overall qualifying marks||Will be declared post-exam||200|
Share your thoughts/queries here!