NATA Cut off 2019 | Cut off Scores/Rank for Various Colleges
- NATA Cut Off 2019 Highlights
- Factors Affecting NATA Cut Off Score 2019
- NATA 2019 Qualifying Marks
- NATA Cut off 2019 for Top Colleges in India
- NATA Cut off for CEPT University
- NATA Colleges Cut off
- Normalization Process – NATA Cut Off Score 2019
- Inter-se-merit | NATA Cut Off Score 2019
- NATA Counselling 2019
- NATA Cut Off 2019 FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
NATA Cut off 2019 is the minimum qualifying marks required by any candidate to apply for their desired the NATA Colleges in India. As the NATA Exam 2 has been conducted on July 07, 2019, the cut off for the same will be out once the exam is over.
Aspirants can seek admission to undergraduate architecture courses with NATA Exam. All qualified candidates can participate in NATA Counselling.
NATA Cut Off 2019 Highlights
|Result Date||May 03, 2019|
|NATA Cut off Deciding Body||Council of Architecture (CoA)|
|Minimum Qualifying marks for Maths and Aptitude||30 marks|
|The minimum score in Drawing test||20 marks|
|Total number of NATA Participating Colleges||423 colleges across India|
|A good score in NATA||92 marks|
|Total seats through NATA 2019||1845 seats|
|Total candidates appearing for NATA 2019||40,000|
|Top College with Highest NATA Cut off score||CEPT University|
|Highest NATA Cut off 2019||79.33 marks|
Factors Affecting NATA Cut Off Score 2019
As the official NATA Cut Off for various colleges differ from each other, there are various factors which affect the Cut Off for various colleges. let’s look at the various factors determining the National Aptitude Test in Architecture Cut Off;
- The total number of applicants
- Total number of questions
- The difficulty level of the paper
- Previous Year NATA Cut Off trends
NATA 2019 Qualifying Marks
The highest score in NATA Exam is 156/200. There is no negative marking in the exam.
Admission to various B. Arch courses requires a minimum Qualifying Marks in NATA examination. There are various factors such as the number of test takers, the difficulty level of exam, marking scheme, the number of seats available, and category of the applicant will affect the Qualifying Marks (Cut Off) in NATA 2019.
In the table below, we have mentioned section-wise minimum qualifying marks required to qualify NATA 2019
|Sections||Minimum Percentage||Total Marks|
|MCQ||At least 25% (30 marks)||120|
|Drawing||At least 25% (20 marks)||80|
|Qualifying exam||50% marks||–|
NATA Cut off 2019 for Top Colleges in India
Though there is a minimum qualifying mark for NATA 2019 exam, each college will have a separate category-wise Cut Off for admission into B.Arch courses. Candidate’s rank helps them seek admission to their desired college.
Read About NATA Admissions
In the table below, we have mentioned category-wise NATA Cut Off for various Institutes offering B. Arch courses:
Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Institute of Technology
Candidates are selected on the basis of their scores/rank in NATA 2019 and their marks in Gujarat Board. Given below is the category wise NATA Cut off:
Sir JJ College of Architecture, Mumbai
One of the most renowned colleges for Architecture courses in India is Sir JJ College of Architecture. It publishes its official admission cut off for NATA on the official website of DTE Maharashtra.
NATA Cut off for JJ College of Architecture is different for Home University candidates and Candidates other than home university. Also, the cut off varies for Male and female candidates.
Check below the official cut off for Sir JJ College of Architecture for B.Arch Admissions:
|Category||Cut off Rank for Home University Candidates||Cut off Rank for Other Candidates|
KNOW LIST OF TOP NATA COLLEGES IN INDIA
NATA Cut off for CEPT University
CEPT University publishes a high cut off for NATA 2019. Given below is the NATA Cut off for CEPT University as per the category:
|Category||Cut off Marks|
NATA Colleges Cut off
The following table has information regarding NATA Colleges as well as their Cut Off:
Name of the Institute
NATA Cut Off (Merit rank)
|Vadodara Design Academy||General/Other||75.5|
|Vidyamandir College of Architecture, Women||General/Other||53.36|
|Kalol Institute of Architecture & Design, Kalol||General/Gujarat Board||60.91|
|LJ School of Architecture||General/Other||63.40|
|Parul Institute of Architecture and Research||General/Other||60.15|
|ITM School of Architecture Art and Design||General/Other||61.45|
|Bhagwan Mahavir College of Architecture||General/Other||58.6|
|Anant Institute of Architecture||General/Other||64.75|
|DC Patel School of Architecture (A.P.I.E.D)||General/Other||70.7|
|M.S University of Baroda||General/Gujarat Board||72.4|
|General (PH)/Gujarat Board||61.1|
Normalization Process – NATA Cut Off Score 2019
Normalization of NATA Score will be done on the basis of NATA Result. It will be calculated by the Council of Architecture (COA) after the declaration of Result. You can normalize your NATA Score using the method mentioned below;
Example: If you scored 120 in NATA and 80% in your boards, the normalized score will be 129/2 + 80 = 140
Inter-se-merit | NATA Cut Off Score 2019
Whenever two or more candidates end up scoring the same marks, the board will decide on whom to consider for admission based on the below-mentioned considerations;
- Aspirant scoring more overall marks in mathematics will be taken into consideration.
- If the tie still exists, aspirant having a less number of wrong answers in Mathematics will be taken into consideration.
- In case, the tie is still on, candidate scoring more overall marks in the Aptitude Test will be taken into consideration.
- If the tie still exists, aspirant having a less number of wrong answers in the Aptitude Test will be taken into consideration.
- If the tie is still on, candidate older in age will be considered.
NOTE:- If the tie still exists after following above-mentioned standards, the same rank will be allotted to the respective applicants.
CHECK NATA MERIT LIST
NATA Counselling 2019
NATA Counselling will be conducted soon after the declaration of the results for the first attempt. Candidates have to separately apply for the counselling to their desired college.
- There is no centralized process for NATA Counselling
- CoA is not responsible for conducting the admission process for NATA.
- There is a separate counselling process for each college that offers admissions through NATA Score.
- Candidates can apply for the B.Arch Admissions through NATA 2019 at the official website of each college
- NATA Admissions for the first attempt will begin from mid of May 2019.
Documents Required for NATA Counselling
Given below are the mandatory documents to be carried to the college you wish to apply for B.Arch admissions during NATA Counselling 2019. Carry original as well as photocopies of the following documents:
- NATA Admit Card 2019
- NATA Score Card 2019
- Class 12th Marks Sheet and Certificate
- Class 10th Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate for PwD Certificate
- Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/Special category candidates)
- Residence Certificate
- Domicile for the state University exam
- 3- 4 passport size photographs in light background without goggles or as per the guidelines of the State University or College
- Category reservation certificate for the students who are applying under the Reserved category guidelines
- Certificate for ex-servicemen quota is different and must be supplied in the format asked by the University/College
- Transfer certificate from the last institute/ school you studied in
NATA Cut Off 2019 FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. What is the cut off for NATA?
A. NATA 2019 Cut Off is the minimum marks that the students are required to secure to crack the exam.
Q. What is a good score in NATA?
A. The maximum NATA Score is 155+. So, around 120 or more will be considered as a good score in NATA Exam.
Q. What is the pass marks for NATA?
A. One should secure 35% marks out of 120 in the Aptitude and Maths section and 25% marks in the drawing section (out of 80). The passing marks for Nata exam is 70 marks.
Q. How much percentage is required for NATA?
A. In order to register for NATA exam, one must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent course from an identifiable board or university along with mathematics as one of the subjects of the exam (minimum 50% aggregate). At least 40% marks in NATA is needed for admission.
Q. How do you calculate Nata cut off?
A. The NATA score secured by a candidate has to be divided by 2 and then add the board percentage (out of 100) and then divide the aggregate by 2. That will give you the Final Merit score.
Share your thoughts/queries here!