NATA 2021 Application Form
The Council of Architecture will soon start the registration process for the NATA Exam 2021. You must make sure to fill the application form on or before the last date if you are interested to apply for the exam. This post will take you through all the details of the NATA Application Form 2021.
NATA 2021 Apply Online Form
The application process of NATA 2021 includes registration, form filling, uploading documents, and fee payment. You are allowed to fill the NATA Online from in online mode only from the official website.
- Before proceeding with the application form, you must make sure to meet the NATA Eligibility Criteria 2021 set by the exam conducting body.
- You are advised to keep the scanned images of passport size photo, signature, Community/caste certificate(if applicable) handy while filling the online form.
- Note that the exam centers will be allotted based on the choices made by you at the time of form filling,
NATA 2021 Application Dates 2021
NATA examination is conducted twice a year where NATA 1 is conducted in April and NATA 2 in July month. Check out the table below to know NATA Exam Dates.
|Events||NATA 1 Dates||NATA 2 Dates|
|Start of NATA 2021 Application Form||Last week of January 2021||Last week of January 2021|
|Last date to submit the application||Second Week of March 2021||The third week of June 2021|
|Last date to upload image and payment of the fee||The third week of March 2021||The third week of June 2021|
|Confirmation page printing available till||The third week of March 2021||The third week of June 2021|
|Availability of correction window||Last Week of March 2021||Last week of June 2021|
PreRequisites for NATA Application form 2021
To apply for NATA 2021 examination, one needs to possess the below-mentioned documents:
- SSC or Class 10th Mark sheet
- Photo ID proofs such as; Passport, Driving License, UID Card, class 12th admit card with signature and photograph, college identity card
- Scanned Photograph and Signature of proper size and format (JPEG/ JPG format)
- Photo Identity Proof
- Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net banking details
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST category candidates
- One should decide the preference of Exam centers before filling the application form
Details to be Filled in the NATA Application Form 2021
In the table below, we have mentioned various details one needs to provide while filling the NATA 2021 Application Form; Pass status, Course/ Stream Name, Board/ University, Passing Year, etc.
|Personal Information||Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Person with Disability (PwD), Place of Residence, Nationality, Aadhar Number, Have you applied for JEE Main 2018 paper II, Have you applied for NATA 2017|
|Course and Exam City Options||Apply for the 1st choice of Exam City, 2nd choice of Exam City, 3rd choice of Exam City|
|Educational Details||(Class X or equivalent)|
|Communication Details||Address, Locality, City/ Town/ Village, State, District, Pin code, Email Address, Mobile Number, Landline number with STD code or any other contact number|
|Password Creation||Choose your password, Confirm Password, Security Question, Security Answer, Security pin|
How to fill the NATA Registration Form 2021?
You can go through the steps below to fill up the NATA Application Form 2021 without making any mistakes.
Step 1:NATA Registration
Follow the below steps to register for the NATA Online Form 2021;
- The first step to fill the NATA 2021 Application Form is to register on the official website of NATA. To complete this action click on the Registration form link as mentioned in the image below;
- If not registered yet, register using New Registration at the bottom right corner of the page.
- Once you log in using your credentials, you can fill in the NATA Application Form 2021 which required details such as; Name, Mobile Number, Date of birth, E-mail id and select a password.
- Select a security question and answer it after filling in all the personal details
Step 2:Filling Up of Personal Details
Before filling in personal details, login into the Application Form;
- Application No. and Password will be sent to your registered mobile number and Email ID
- If already a registered user, log in using Application No./ Email Id and Password and start filling the NATA 2021 Application form
- The application form for NATA 2021 will ask for personal details such as name, Parent’s name, category, nationality, Aadhar number, etc as mentioned in the image below
Step 3-Filling up of Preferences and Qualification Details
Choose the preference for the Exam Center and mention the Qualification Details.
- Applicants can opt to write first or second or both the test as per their choice
- Once the choice of the test is considered, applicants need to choose 3 Exam Centers depending on the preference of centers; from most preferred in Preference 1 to Least preferred in Preference 3 as shown in the image below
- Applicants who are planning for Dubai Center can select only one preference
- Now, enter Academic Qualification details such as Class 10th, pass status, board, year of passing, obtained marks, roll number, institute name and address, educational details about class 12th as in the image below-
Step 4-Upload of Documents
One needs to upload the scanned copy of the documents-
- Upload the images as per the prescribed format.
- Candidates need to upload a recent photograph and signature of a certain size as shown below-
- After the upload of the image & signature is done, candidates are required to provide their communication details such as-
Step 5-NATA Application Fee Payment
- After all, details are filled, applicants are required to pay the application fee
- You can pay the fee using an electronic payment gateway such as Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- Now, after the payment is processed successfully, you can take a printout of the final NATA Application for future reference
NATA Application form Fee
To apply online for NATA 2021, candidates need to pay for application fee as per their category mentioned below-
|Category||For Single Attempt||For Two Attempts|
|Dubai Exam Center||Rs.10000||Rs.18000|
NATA Registration Form Status
You can check the status of your NATA Application by logging into the official website. Enter the application number and password in the box and click on ‘submit’ and your application will display on the screen.
- The empty field will be marked red and the complete fields will be marked green. If the payment is incomplete or pending, a message will be displayed.
- You can make the required changes to submit the completely filled form.
NATA 2021 Registration Form Correction Window
The council provides an opportunity to edit the NATA Online Application Form 2021. After the window period, you can not make any changes to the application form. Hence, you are advised to fill the form correctly to avoid errors. Follow the steps below to make changes in the application form.
- Visit the official website of NATA
- Login by using the application number and password
- Click on “Application Correction”
- Edit all the required details
- Click on the “Submit” button
Documents Need To Be Preserved After Filling NATA Online Form 2021
Candidates are advised to preserve the following documents after filling the NATA Online Registration Form 2021.
- Application fee receipt
- Confirmation page of the registration
- Copy of prefilled NATA 2021 application form
How to retrieve NATA 2021 Candidate ID?
In order to retrieve the NATA 2021 candidate ID, one needs to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website
- Look for ‘NATA Candidate ID’ and click on it
- Enter required details such as 10th standard Seat Number, 10th passing year, and 10th board name in respective boxes
- Now, enter the verification code and look for ‘Find NATA Candidate ID’ and Your Candidate’s ID will be displayed on the screen
- If you do not remember the password, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ and answer the security question carefully
- If you do not remember the security question, click on ‘Change your password’ and you will receive an email to change the password in your registered Email ID
How to Solve Discrepancies in NATA Registration Form 2021?
You will be provided only a single chance to correct the application details as per the notice. Hence, You are advised to fill up the details correctly in the application form.
In case of any discrepancy, you should contact the concerning authority as soon as possible. you can call on 011 79412100 or email at email@example.com for queries.
NATA Application Form FAQs
1. when will the NATA Application Form start for the phase 1 exam?
The NATA Application Form 2021 will get started tentatively in the last week of January 2021.
2. Who can apply to NATA 2021?
Aspirants who have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in 10+2 exam, and also 50% of marks in aggregate are eligible to apply for the NATA 2021 Exam.
4. Can I change the NATA 2021 Registration form after the final submission?
Yes. candidates can change the NATA application during the window period. Changes after the window period will not be entertained. Hence, candidates are advised to check all the details correctly before clicking on the final submission button.
5. How can I solve discrepancies in NATA 2021 Online form?
In case of any discrepancy, candidates can contact the concerning authority as soon as possible. They can call on 011 79412100 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for queries
6. What is the last date of the NATA 1 Application Fee Payment?
As per the NATA Exam 2021 Registration Date, the last date to make the payment for NATA 1 is tentatively the third week of March 2021.
Share your thoughts/queries here!