NATA Application Form 2020 Apply Now
The Council of Architecture has restarted the registration process and revised the exam dates related to NATA Application Form 2020. The NATA Exam has conducted in two phases in a year and for the 1st phase(NATA 1), the last date to fill up NATA Online form is April 15th,2020 and for NATA 2, the last date to fill up the NATA Application form May 4th,2020. Go through the complete article to get the direct link of the NATA Application Form 2020, know how to apply, know the preRequisites, know how to solve application discrepancies and more.
- Candidates should be ready with their scanned images of passport size photo,signature,Community/caste certificate(if applicable) in the prescribed format
- Before applying, go through the NATA Eligibility Criteria 2020 to check your eligibility
- The application can be filed only in an online format and no other means/mode will be accepted
- The correction Window for NATA 1 will be open from 20th to 22nd April 2020 and for NATA 2 will be open from 9th-11th May 2020
- Willing candidates should go through the detailed NATA syllabus before starting the preparation.
NATA Application Form 2020 – Apply Online
All the interested candidates can fill the NATA Application Form 2020 till 15th April 2020. To fill the form candidates should go to the official website.
Application Dates – NATA Application Form 2020
NATA examination is conducted in 2 attempts in one calendar year. In the table below, we have mentioned complete Application dates for both attempts of NATA 2020;
|Events||NATA 1 Dates||NATA 2 Dates|
|Start of NATA 2020 Application Form||27th March 2020 (Restarted)||1st February 2020|
|Last date to submit the application||15th April 2020||4th May 2020|
|Last date to upload image and payment of the fee||19th April 2020||8th May 2020|
|Confirmation page printing available till||22nd April 2020||11th May 2020|
|Availability of correction window||20th-22nd April 2020||9th-11th May 2020|
How to fill the NATA Application Form 2020?
Go through the steps below to fill up the NATA Application Form 2020-
Step 1:NATA Registration
Follow the below steps to register for the NATA 2020 Application Form;
- The first step to fill NATA 2020 Application Form is to register on the official website of NATA. To complete this action click on the Registration form link as mentioned in the image below;
- If not registered yet, register using New Registration at the bottom right corner of the page.
- Once you log in using your credentials, you can fill the NATA Application Form 2020 which required details such as; Name, Mobile Number, Date of birth, E-mail id and select a password.
- Select a security question and answer it after filling all the personal details
Step 2:Filling Up of Personal Details
Before filling personal details, login into Application Form;
- Application No. and Password will be sent to your registered mobile number and Email ID
- If already a registered user, log in using Application No./ Email Id and Password and start filling the NATA 2020 Application form
- Application form for NATA 2020 will ask personal details such as name, Parent’s name, category, nationality, Aadhar number, etc as mentioned in the image below
Step 3-Filling up of Preferences and Qualification Details
Choose the preference for the Exam Center and mention the Qualification Details-
- Applicants can opt to write first or second or both the test as per their choice
- Once the choice of the test is considered, applicants need to choose 3 Exam Centers depending on the preference of centers; from most preferred in Preference 1 to Least preferred in Preference 3 as shown in the image below
- Applicants who are planning for Dubai Center can select only one preference
- Now, enter Academic Qualification details such as Class 10th, pass status, board, year of passing, obtained marks, roll number, institute name and address, educational details about class 12th as in the image below-
Step 4-Upload of Documents
One needs to upload the scanned copy of the documents-
- Upload the images as per the prescribed format.
- Candidates need to upload a recent photograph and signature of a certain size as shown below-
- After the upload of image & signature is done, candidates are required to provide their communication details such as-
Step 5-NATA Application Fee Payment
After the completion of all the process of the Application Form, the next Payment Page will appear-
- After all, details are filled, applicants are required to pay the application fee
- Candidates can pay the fee using an electronic payment gateway such as Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- Now, after the payment is processed successfully, candidates can take a printout of the final NATA Application for future reference
NATA Application form Fee
To apply online for NATA 2020, candidates need to pay for application fee as per their category mentioned below-
|Category||Application fee (INR)|
|General (GEN)||Rs.2000 for either test/Rs.3800 for both tests|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.1700 for either test/Rs.3100 for both tests|
|Dubai Exam Center||Rs.10000 for either test/Rs.18000 for both tests|
PreRequisites for NATA Application form 2020
To apply for NATA 2020 examination, one needs to possess below-mentioned documents-
- SSC or Class 10th Mark sheet
- Photo ID proofs such as; Passport, Driving License, UID Card, class 12th admit card with signature and photograph, college identity card
- Scanned Photograph and Signature of proper size and format (JPEG/ JPG format)
- Photo Identity Proof
- Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net banking details
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST category candidates
- One should decide the preference of Exam centers before filling the application form
In the table below, we have mentioned various details one need to provide while filling the NATA 2020 Application Form; Pass status, Course/ Stream Name, Board/ University, Passing Year, Obtained Marks(has been made optional), Total Marks(has been made optional), Percentage Marks, Roll Number/ Enrollment Number, Institute name and Address, Pin code
|Personal Information||Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Person with Disability (PwD), Place of Residence, Nationality, Aadhar Number, Have you applied for JEE Main 2018 paper II, Have you applied for NATA 2017|
|Course and Exam City Options||Apply for the 1st choice of Exam City, 2nd choice of Exam City, 3rd choice of Exam City|
|Educational Details||(Class X or equivalent)|
|Communication Details||Address, Locality, City/ Town/ Village, State, District, Pin code, Email Address, Mobile Number, Landline number with STD code or any other contact number|
|Password Creation||Choose your password, Confirm Password, Security Question, Security Answer, Security pin|
NATA Application Form Status
Applicants can check the status of their NATA Application by logging into the official website. Enter the application number and password in the box and click on ‘submit’ and your NATA Application will display on the screen. The empty field will be marked red and complete fields will be marked green. If the payment is incomplete or pending, a message will be displayed. Candidates can make the required changes to submit the completely filled form.
How to retrieve NATA 2020 Candidate ID?
In order to retrieve the NATA 2020 candidate ID, one needs to follow the below-mentioned steps-
Step 1-Visit the official website of NATA 2020
Step 2-Look for ‘NATA Candidate ID’ and click on it
Step 3-Enter required details such as 10th standard Seat Number, 10th passing year and 10th board name in respective boxes
Step 4-Now, enter verification code and look for ‘Find NATA Candidate ID’ and Your Candidate’s ID will be displayed on the screen
Step 5-If you do not remember the password, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ and answer the security question carefully
Step 6-If you do not remember the security question, click on ‘Change your password’ and you will receive an email to change the password in your registered Email ID
NATA Application 2020 Discrepancy solving
The candidates are required to fill up the details correctly in the application form. They will be provided only a single chance to correct the application details as per Appendix VI. In case of any discrepancy, you should contact the concerning authority as soon as possible. you can call on 011 79412100 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for queries.
NATA Application 2020-Do’s
Check the ‘Do’s that you need to follow while filling up the NATA Form-
- Read the Online Instructions carefully before filling up the NATA Application Form 2020
- Choose the exam zones carefully
- Specify all personal information, address and DOB correctly
- upload colored photograph and signature of the specified sizes
- Retain copies of your confirmation page for future reference
- Note your Application Number, the Security Question & Answer, Password for future reference
- Follow the time schedule mentioned in the brochure
NATA Application 2020-Dont’s
Check the ‘Dont’s that you need to follow while filling up the NATA Form-
- Don’t reveal your Application Number, the Security Question & Answer, Password to anyone
- Don’t provide unused mobile number and email at the time of filling up the Application Form
- Don’t upload poor quality Photographs and signature
- Never send the confirmation page or any documents through the post to CoA Office
NATA Application Form FAQs
1. when will the NATA Application Form 2020 restart?
Answer-The NATA Application Form 2020 restarted on 27th March 2020.
2. When is the last date for NATA 1 Application Form?
Answer-The last date for NATA 1 Application Form is 15th April 2020.
3. When is the last date for NATA 2 Application Form?
Answer-The last date for NATA 2 Application Form is 4th May 2020.
4. What is the last date of the NATA Application Fee Payment for NATA 1?
Answer-The last date of the NATA Application Fee Payment for NATA 1 is 19th April 2020.
5. What is the last date of the NATA Application Fee Payment for NATA 2?
Answer-The last date of the NATA Application Fee Payment for NATA 2 is 8th May 2020.
Share your thoughts/queries here!