NATA Application Form 2019 | Apply online for NATA 2 till 12th June
- NATA Application Form 2019 – Apply Online
NATA Application Form 2019:- NATA 2019 Application form has been released by the Council of Architecture (COA). The process of online application started on January 24, 2019, for both the attempts. The online application process for the 2nd attempt is currently active and eligible candidates can apply online till June 12, 2019.
NATA Application Form 2019 – Apply Online
- National Aptitude Test in Architecture, NATA 2019 is conducted by Council of Architecture (COA).
- While applying, aspirants should upload their scanned images of passport size photo, candidate’s signature and community/ Caste certificate (If applicable) in a prescribed format. To know complete eligibility, read our post on NATA Eligibility 2019
- Application for NATA 2019 needs to be submitted online. Do not send the NATA 2019 Application form through offline mode or by post.
- Correction window is open from June 15, 2019, to June 17, 2019. To know more about exam dates, read our post on NATA Exam Date 2019
- Admit Card for NATA 2019 Second Attempt can be downloaded from June 24, 2019. To know more, read our post on NATA Admit Card 2019
- NATA Result for 1st Attempt will be announced on May 3, 2019
How to fill the NATA Application Form 2019?
In order to fill Application for NATA 2019, applicants need to follow certain steps. Below, we have mentioned step by step process to Apply online for NATA 2019.
Direct link to fill NATA 2019 Application Form (Released)
Application Dates – NATA Application Form 2019
NATA examination is conducted in 2 attempts in one calendar year. In the table below, we have mentioned complete Application dates for both attempts of NATA 2019;
2nd Attempt – NATA 2019
|Start date to fill online Application||January 24, 2019|
|Last date to fill online Application||June 12, 2019|
|Last date to upload Images||June 15, 2019|
|Application Correction Window Opens||June 15-17, 2019|
|Printout of Confirmation page will be open till||June 17, 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||June 24, 2019|
|NATA Exam Date||July 7, 2019|
|Result Release Date||July 21, 2019|
Now, let’s look at the step by step process to Apply online for NATA 2019 Exam (Attempt 2);
NATA Application Form Login:
Follow the below steps to register for the NATA 2019 Application Form;
- The first step to fill NATA 2019 Application Form is to register on the official website of NATA. To complete this action click on the Registration form link as mentioned in the image below;
- If not registered yet, register using New Registration at the bottom right corner of the page.
- Once you log in using your credentials, you can fill the NATA Application Form 2019 which required details such as; Name, Mobile number, Date of birth, E-mail id and select a password.
- Select a security question and answer it after filling all the personal details.
Before filling personal details, login into Application Form;
- Application No. and Password will be sent to your registered Mobile number and Email ID
- If already a registered user, log in using Application No./ Email Id and Password and start filling the NATA 2019 Application form.
- Application form for NATA 2019 will ask personal details such as name, Parent’s name, category, nationality, Aadhar number, etc as mentioned in the image below;
Preference and Qualification Details:
Choose the preference for the Exam Center and mention the Qualification Details-
- Applicants can opt to write first or second or both the test as per their choice.
- Once the choice of the test is considered, applicants need to choose 3 Exam Centers depending on the preference of centers; from most preferred in Preference 1 to Least preferred in Preference 3 as shown in the image below;
- Applicants who are planning for Dubai Center can select only one preference.
- Now, enter Academic Qualification details such as Class 10th, pass status, board, year of passing, obtained marks, roll number, institute name and address, educational details about class 12th as in the image below;
Upload Documents – NATA 2019 Apply Online
One needs to upload the scanned copy of the documents;
- Upload the images as per the prescribed format.
- Candidates need to upload a recent photograph and signature of a certain size as shown below;
- After the upload of image & signature is done, candidates are required to provide their communication details such as;
After the completion of all the process of the Application Form, the next Payment Page will appear-
- After all, details are filled, applicants are required to pay the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the fee using an electronic payment gateway such as Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Now, after the payment is processed successfully, candidates can take a printout of the final NATA Application for future reference.
NATA Application form Fee
To apply online for NATA 2019, candidates need to pay for application fee as per their category mentioned below;
NATA Application Fee 2019
Either First or Second test
|General/ OBC||INR 1800|
|SC/ ST||INR 1500|
Both First and Second test
|General/ OBC||INR 3500|
|SC/ ST||INR 2800|
Applying from outside India
|Either First or Second test||INR 10000|
|Both First and Second test||INR 18000|
Documents and info required – NATA Application form 2019
To apply for NATA 2019 examination, one needs to possess below-mentioned documents;
- SSC or Class 10th Mark sheet.
- Photo ID proofs such as; Passport, Driving License, UID Card, class 12th admit card with signature and photograph, college identity card.
- Scanned Photograph and Signature of proper size and format (JPEG/ JPG format).
- Photo Identity Proof.
- Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net banking details.
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST category candidates.
- One should decide the preference of Exam centers before filling the application form.
You may also like:- Top 10 NATA Colleges in India
In the table below, we have mentioned various details one need to provide while filling the NATA 2019 Application Form; Pass status, Course/ Stream Name, Board/ University, Passing Year, Obtained Marks(has been made optional), Total Marks(has been made optional), Percentage Marks, Roll Number/ Enrollment Number, Institute name and Address, Pin code
|Personal Information||Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Person with Disability (PwD), Place of Residence, Nationality, Aadhar Number, Have you applied for JEE Main 2018 paper II, Have you applied for NATA 2017|
|Course and Exam City Options||Apply for the 1st choice of Exam City, 2nd choice of Exam City, 3rd choice of Exam City|
|Educational Details||(Class X or equivalent)|
|Communication Details||Address, Locality, City/ Town/ Village, State, District, Pin code, Email Address, Mobile Number, Landline number with STD code or any other contact number|
|Password Creation||Choose your password, Confirm Password, Security Question, Security Answer, Security pin|
You may also like:- Top 5 Architecture Colleges in South India
NATA Application Form Status
- Applicants can check the status of their NATA Application by logging into the official website.
- Enter application number and password in the box and click on ‘submit’ and your NATA Application will display on the screen.
- The empty field will be marked red and complete fields will be marked green.
- If the payment is incomplete or pending, a message will be displayed.
- Candidates can make the required changes to submit the completely filled form.
How to retrieve NATA 2019 Candidate ID?
In order to retrieve the NATA 2019 candidate ID, one needs to follow the below mentioned steps;
- Visit the official website of NATA 2019.
- Look for ‘NATA Candidate ID’ and click on it.
- Enter required details such as 10th standard Seat Number, 10th passing year and 10th board name in respective boxes.
- Now, enter verification code and look for ‘Find NATA Candidate ID’ and Your Candidate’s ID will be displayed on the screen.
- If you do not remember the password, click on ‘Forgot Password’ and answer the security question carefully.
- If you do not remember the security question, click on ‘change your password’ and you will receive an Email to change the password in your registered Email ID.
You may also like:- NATA Counselling 2019
NATA Application Form Correction 2019
If a candidate makes any mistake while filling NATA Application Form 2019, he/ she can make the required changes from 12th March 2019 for First Attempt. Candidates will be provided this window to rectify the mistakes made in the NATA Application Form following the steps mentioned below;
- Applicants need to create a ticket on the help-desk with a subject/ title; “Error Correction”
- Now, explain the nature of the error and the correction required in NATA Application form.
- One also needs to attach the scanned copies of original documents supporting the requested changes.
- Minimum duration for the correction window will be for 15 days.
- If any further assistance is required, candidates can contact the concerned authority for any assistance;
COUNCIL OF ARCHITECTURE
India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, 1st Floor, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 India Mobile : +91-9073301301 Tel: +91-11-79412100 Specific Query related to NATA-2019 Examination Mobile : +91-9073301301 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you liked this post on NATA Application Form 2019. If you have any query or suggestion, do write to us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!