NATA Application Form 2019 | Apply online for NATA 2 Exam
- NATA Application Form 2019 Highlights
- Application Dates – NATA Application Form 2019
- How to fill the NATA 2019 Application Form?
- Documents and info required – NATA Application form 2019
- How to retrieve NATA 2019 Candidate ID?
- Application Form Status – NATA Application Form 2019
- Application form Correction – NATA Application Form 2019
NATA Application Form 2019:- NATA 2019 Application form has been released by the Council of Architecture (COA). The process of online application started on 24th January 2019 for both the attempts.
- National Aptitude Test in Architecture, NATA 2019 is conducted by Council of Architecture (COA).
- The examination for the 1st attempt of NATA 2019 is scheduled to be conducted on 14th April 2019.
- While applying, aspirants should upload their scanned images of passport size photo, candidate’s signature and community/ Caste certificate (If applicable) in a prescribed format. To know complete eligibility, read our post on NATA Eligibility 2019
- Application for NATA 2019 needs to be submitted online. Do not send the NATA 2019 Application form through offline mode or by post.
- Applicants need to pay an application Fee of INR 1800 for General and INR 1500 for SC/ ST categories.
- Correction window is open from the third week of February 2019. To know more about exam dates, read our post on NATA Exam Date 2019
- Admit Card for NATA 2019 1st Attempt can be downloaded from 1st April 2019. To know more, read our post on NATA Admit Card 2019
- NATA Result for 1st Attempt will be announced on 3rd May 2019
NATA Application Form 2019 Highlights
Exam Highlight details
|Name of Exam||National Aptitude Test in Architecture, NATA|
|Conducting Body||Council of Architecture (COA)|
Payment of Application Fee
|Documents Required||Aadhar Card
Class 10th Mark sheet
Class 12th Mark sheet
|Application Fee||INR 1250|
|Last Date to Apply (1st Attempt)||15th March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply (2nd Attempt)||15th June 2019|
Application Dates – NATA Application Form 2019
NATA examination is conducted in 2 attempts in one calendar year. In the table below, we have mentioned complete Application dates for both attempts of NATA 2019;
1st Attempts – NATA 2019
|Start date to fill online Application||24th January 2019|
|Last date to fill online Application||11th March 2019|
|Last date to upload Images||15th March 2019|
|Application Correction Window Opens||12th to 15th March 2019|
|Window for taking print out of Confirmation page will be open till||18th March 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||1st April 2019|
|NATA Exam Date||14th April 2019|
|Result Release Date||3rd May 2019|
2nd Attempt – NATA 2019
|Start date to fill online Application||24th January 2019|
|Last date to fill online Application||12th June 2019|
|Last date to upload Images||15th June 2019|
|Application Correction Window Opens||15th to 17th June 2019|
|Window for taking print out of Confirmation page will be open till||17th June 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||24th June 2019|
|NATA Exam Date||7th July 2019|
|Result Release Date||21st July 2019|
How to fill the NATA 2019 Application Form?
In order to fill Application for NATA 2019, applicants need to follow certain steps. Below, we have mentioned step by step process to Apply online for NATA 2019.
Step – 1
- The very first and foremost step to fill NATA 2019 Application Form is to register on the official website of NATA. To complete this action click on the Registration form link as mentioned in the image below;
- If not registered yet, register using New Registration at the bottom right corner of the page.
- Once you log in using your credentials, you can fill the NATA Application Form 2019 which required details such as; Name, Mobile number, Date of birth, E-mail id and select a password.
- Select a security question and answer it after filling all the personal details.
Step – 2
- Application No. and Password will be sent to your registered Mobile number and Email ID
- If already a registered user, log in using Application No./ Email Id and Password and start filling the NATA 2019 Application form.
- Application form for NATA 2019 will ask personal details such as name, Parent’s name, category, nationality, Aadhar number etc as mentioned in the image below;
Step – 3
- Applicants can opt to write first or second or both the test as per their choice.
- Once the choice of test is considered, applicants need to choose 3 Exam Centers depending on the preference of centers; from most preferred in Preference 1 to Least preferred in Preference 3 as shown in the image below;
- Applicants who are planning for Dubai Center can select only one preference.
- Now, enter Academic Qualification details such as Class 10th, pass status, board, year of passing, obtained marks, roll number, institute name and address, educational details about class 12th as in the image below;
Step – 4
- Now, upload the images as per the prescribed format.
- Candidates need to upload a recent photograph and signature of a certain size as shown below;
Step – 6
- After the upload of image & signature is done, candidates are required to provide their communication details such as; address, email id, mobile number, state and district of domicile etc.
- After all details are filled, applicants are required to pay the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the fee using electronic payment gateway such as Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Now, after the payment is processed successfully, candidates can take a printout of the final NATA Application for future reference.
Application Fee – NATA Application form 2019
To apply online for NATA 2019, candidates need to pa an application fee as per the kind of candidatures mentioned below;
NATA Application Fee 2019
Either First or Second test
|General/ OBC||INR 1800|
|SC/ ST||INR 1500|
Both First and Second test
|General/ OBC||INR 3500|
|SC/ ST||INR 2800|
Applying from outside India
|Either First or Second test||INR 10000|
|Both First and Second test||INR 18000|
Documents and info required – NATA Application form 2019
To apply for NATA 2019 examination, one need to possess below-mentioned documents;
- SSC or Class 10th Mark sheet
- Photo ID proofs such as; Passport, Driving License, UID Card, class 12th admit card with signature and photograph, college identity card.
- Scanned Photograph and Signature of proper size and format (JPEG format)
- Photo Identity Proof
- Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net banking details
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST category candidates
- Preference of Exam centers should be decided before filling the application form
In the table below, we have mentioned various details one need to provide while filling NATA 2019 Application Form;
|Personal Information||Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Person with Disability (PwD), Place of Residence, Nationality, Aadhar Number, Have you applied for JEE Main 2018 paper II, Have you applied for NATA 2017|
|Course and Exam City Options||Apply for 1st choice of Exam City, 2nd choice of Exam City, 3rd choice of Exam City|
|Educational Details (Class X or equivalent)||Pass status, Course/ Stream Name, Board/ University, Passing Year, Obtained Marks(has been made optional), Total Marks(has been made optional), Percentage Marks, Roll Number/ Enrollment Number, Institute name and Address, Pin code|
|Communication Details||]Address, Locality, City/ Town/ Village, State, District, Pin code, Email Address, Mobile Number, Land line number with STD code or any other contact number|
|Password Creation||Choose your password, Confirm Password, Security Question, Security Answer, Security pin|
How to retrieve NATA 2019 Candidate ID?
In order to retrieve NATA 2019 candidate ID, one need to follow the below-mentioned steps;
- Visit the official website of NATA 2019.
- Look for ‘NATA Candidate ID’ and click on it.
- Enter required details such as 10th standard Seat Number, 10th passing year and 10th board name in respective boxes.
- Now, enter verification code and look for ‘Find NATA Candidate ID’ and Your Candidate’s ID will be displayed on the screen.
- If you do not remember password, click on ‘Forgot Password’ and answer the security question carefully.
- If you do not remember the security question, click on ‘change your password’ and you will receive an Email to change the password in your registered Email ID.
Application Form Status – NATA Application Form 2019
- Applicants can check the status of their NATA Application by logging into the official website.
- Enter application number and password in the box and click on ‘submit’ and your NATA Application will display on the screen.
- Empty field will be marked red and complete fields will be marked green.
- If the payment is incomplete or pending, a message will be displayed.
- Candidates can make the required changes to submit complete filled form.
Application form Correction – NATA Application Form 2019
If a candidate makes any mistake while filling NATA Application Form 2019, he/ she can make the required changes from 12th March 2019 for Attempt 1. Candidates will be provided this window to rectify the mistakes made in the NATA 2019 Application Form following the steps mentioned-below;
- Applicants need to create a ticket on the help-desk with subject/ title; “Error Correction”
- Now, explain the nature of error and the correction required in NATA Application form.
- One also needs to attach the scanned copies of original documents supporting the requested changes.
- Minimum duration for correction window will be for 15 days.
- If any further assistance is required, candidates can contact the concerned authority for any assistance;
COUNCIL OF ARCHITECTURE
India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, 1st Floor,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 India
Mobile : +91-9073301301
Specific Query related to NATA-2019 Examination
Mobile : +91-9073301301
Hope you liked this post on NATA Application Form 2019. If you have any query or suggestion, do write to us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!