NATA Answer Key 2019 | Download Paper 2(Objective Paper) Answer Key PDF
- NATA Answer Key 2019
- NATA Answer Key Important Dates 2019: NATA 2
- How to download NATA Answer Key 2019?
- Challenge NATA Answer Key 2019
- Use of probable score calculated using NATA Answer Key 2019
- NATA 2019 April Question Paper
- NATA 2019 Response Sheet
- How to download NATA 2019 Response sheet?
- NATA Result 2019
- NATA FAQs 2019 (Frequently Asked Questions)
NATA 2 took place on July 07, 2019. NATA Answer Key for Paper 2 will be out Through official NATA Answer Key, one can check correct answers to all questions asked in Mathematics and General Aptitude sections of the exam.
Download Official NATA Answer Key (July 07, 2019) Here
- NATA 2019 April question paper and answer key are available and one can download through the link mentioned in this post.
- If you are not aware of the schedule/ Exam dates for NATA 1 & 2, read our post on NATA Exam Date 2019 to know more.
- NATA Result 2019 is going to be out on July 21, 2019
- NATA released official NATA Answer Key only for Part A (Objective Paper).
- NATA 2019 Answer key is published by COA.
- NATA Exam Analysis for the second attempt has been updated
- Applicants will be able to use these keys and compare their responses to count the number of correct attempts.
- Answer Key for NATA 2019 contains the correct answers to all 60 questions asked in Part A or Mathematics and General Aptitude sections.
- NATA Cut Off for Paper 2 will be out in July 2019.
- Candidates can use the response sheets for verifying the exact number of correct attempts.
- Following the marking scheme of the examination, candidates can calculate probable score and thereby ascertain their chances of admission.
- To learn about the counseling process, read our post on NATA Counselling 2019
NATA Answer Key 2019
The NATA 2019 Answer Key shall be used for confirming the total number of right attempts. NATA 2019 answer key is consisted of correct answers for all the questions that were asked in Mathematics and General Aptitude sections of the exam
NATA Answer Key Important Dates 2019: NATA 2
In the table below, we have mentioned important dates related to NATA Answer Key 2019 for Paper 2 as follows:
|Events||NATA 2 Dates|
|Issue of Admit Card||June 24, 2019|
|NATA 2019 Exam||July 7, 2019 (10:00 am to 1:15 pm)|
|NATA Answer Key||July 08, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||July 21, 2019|
How to download NATA Answer Key 2019?
NOTE: COA released the official NATA 2019 Answer Key for the examination conducted on 14th April. Applicants can download using the direct link mentioned in this post.
Download NATA 2019 Answer Key(April)
- Click on the direct link to download the answer key for NATA 2019 (April).
- The answer key will appear in a downloadable PDF format.
- Download and take a printout of the official NATA 2019 Answer Key.
Challenge NATA Answer Key 2019
The COA has provided a new feature to the candidates through which the students can challenge the NATA 2019 Answer Key. Only log in is required to perform this activity. A few things are required to be entered which are given as follows:
- Question Number (the serial number of the question that one wants to challenge)
- Roll Number (the roll number of the candidate)
- Reference for justifying the problem
Students can write only up to 500 words in order to explain why they think the answer is incorrect. Students are advised to write the matter wisely. If the officials will think of the matter as valid, they will make changes.
Use of probable score calculated using NATA Answer Key 2019
- One can assess their chances of admission through the probable score calculated using the Answer key for NATA.
- Check the previous years cut off for the participating Institutes and preferably for the ones you wish to apply.
- If the probable score is more than the Cut Off Marks for a particular institute, the chances of admission are high and vice-versa.
- Cut off marks are indicative only as the cut-off marks vary from year to year.
Year-wise NATA Answer Key PDF
In the table below, we have mentioned Year-wise NATA 2019 Answer Key PDF for 2019 (April) and 2017;
|2019 (April)||Click Here|
NATA 2019 April Question Paper
In the table below, we have mentioned the subject-wise question paper for NATA 2019 (April);
|General Aptitude||Click Here|
NATA 2019 Response Sheet
COA will upload the response sheet of NATA Paper 1 2019 around the 3rd week of May 2019 on its official website. Response sheet will contain the recorded responses of the candidate in the entrance exam. However, no response sheet will be available for Paper B (Drawing Test). By accessing the NATA response sheet, candidates can check their responses. Also, they can match their responses with the official answer key and calculate the probable scores.
How to download NATA 2019 Response sheet?
NOTE: We will update the direct link to download response sheet as soon as it is available on the official website.
- Click on the direct link mentioned above.
- Login using application sequence number and password.
- Official NATA Response sheet (Part A) will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the response sheet for future reference.
NATA Result 2019
The NATA Result is expected to be released on July 21, 2019. The officials will update the result on their official website. Candidates can easily visit the website and download. The following steps can be followed to download the result:
- Visit the official website
- Search and click on ‘NATA Result’
- Enter registration number and password in the new page
- Submit the credentials
- A new page will appear
- Check the result, save and download the page for future reference
To learn more about Cut Off, read our post on NATA Cut Off 2019
NATA FAQs 2019 (Frequently Asked Questions)
Check the following frequently asked questions by students:
Q. What is considered a good score in NATA?
A. 60 questions are asked in Paper-1, 30 each from both the sections. In the overall exam, aQ. C good score is considered to be 153 or more.
Q. How do you qualify for NATA?
A. The students who have cleared 10+3 diploma with minimum 50% marks secured in aggregate in any stream from Central/ State Government are also eligible to apply for NATA. Mathematics is a subject that is compulsory for this. The students must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in SSC/10+2 or equivalent exam.
Q. Is there negative marking in NATA Exam?
A. There are going to be a total of 60 questions from Mathematics and General Aptitude. The question paper will have 200 marks consisting of the drawing test also. For every correct answer, students will get 2 marks in Mathematics & General Aptitude test. There is No negative marking for any incorrect answer in NATA 2019
Q. Does 12th percentage matter in NATA?
A. To register for NATA exam a candidate must have done their 10+2 or equivalent course from an identifiable board or university along with mathematics as one of the subjects of the exam (minimum 50% total). A Minimum of 40% marks are required in NATA is to get the admission.
Q. Can I join architecture without NATA?
A. One will not get admission in any college for architecture without have attempted the NATA exam. NATA is an entrance exam that is compulsory for every candidate to acquire admissions for the 5 years B.Arch. course in India. To give the NATA exam, one needs to have science as a subject in HSC or any other equivalent examination.
Share your thoughts/queries here!