NABARD Syllabus for Grade A 2018 – Check Here
NABARD Syllabus 2018 – Get here latest exam syllabus for NABARD Grade A Assis
NABARD Syllabus for Grade A 2018
NABARD – National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development conducts exams for various posts of Officers in Grade A and Grade B. These are bank exams for those aspiring candidates who want to enter into rural banks. This exam consists of three phases namely:
- Phase I: Preliminary Exam – Online Objective type
- Phase II: Main Exam – Online objective type and online descriptive type
- Phase III: Interview
Phase I syllabus for NABARD Grade A
1. Reasoning Ability
Reasoning ability includes Puzzles, Syllogism, Data sufficiency, Statement based questions (Verbal reasoning), Inequality, Miscellaneous Questions, Input-Output, Blood relations etc.
2. Quantitative Aptitude
This includes questions from Data Interpretation, Quadratic Equations, Number Series, Simplification/ Approximation, Data Sufficiency and Miscellaneous questions from profit and loss, age, average, simple and compound interest, boat and stream, time and work, area.
3. English Language
English language test includes reading comprehension, cloze test, Sentence improvement, spotting the errors, fill in the blanks and Sentence rearrangement.
4. General Awareness
This is a vast subject comprising of Current Affairs, Banking and Economy, Insurance. Current affairs include recent appointments, awards, and honors, sports, new schemes, national and international news, latest developments in science and technology.
5. Computer Knowledge
It includes various topics like Networking, Input output devices, DBMS, MS Office, the Internet, History of computer & generations, Shortcuts.
Phase II Syllabus
Paper I – English Writing
Essay, Precise writing, Comprehension, Report writing, Paragraph writing and Business/Office Correspondence.
Paper II – Economic and Social Issues
(a) Economic & Social Issues:
- Nature of Indian Economy
- Structural and Institutional features
- Economic under development
- Opening up the Indian Economy
- Economic Reforms in India
- Inflation – Trends in Inflation & their Impact on National Economy and Individual Income.
- Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India
- Population Trends – Population Growth and Economic Development
- Industry – Industrial and Labour Policy – Industrial performance
- Rural banking and financial institutions in India – Reforms in Banking/ Financial sector.
- Globalization of Economy
- Social Structure in
- Social Justice
- Positive Discrimination in favor of the under
(b) Agriculture & Rural Development:
- Soil and Water Conservation
- Water Resource
- Farm and Agricultural Engineering
- Plantation & Horticulture
- Animal Husbandry
- Agriculture Extensions
- Ecology and Climate Change
Phase III Syllabus for Grade B
1. Development Economics:
Exam Pattern for NABARD Grade A Prelims 2018
|S. No.||Name of Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||20||20||Composite time of 120 minutes (2 hours)|
|6.||Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40||40|
|7.||Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)||40||40|
Stay tuned for more news on NABARD syllabus 2018.
Share your thoughts/queries here!