NABARD Grade A Salary :Check for In-hand Salary and Allowances
- NABARD Grade A Salary 2020
- NABARD Grade A Allowances 2020
- NABARD Grade A Career & Work Culture
- NABARD Grade A Job Profile
- NABARD Grade A Career Growth & Hierarchy
- NABARD Grade B Salary- In-hand Salary and Other Allowances
- NABARD Grade A FAQs
NABARD has already released its latest notification for the posts of Assistant Manager (Grade A ) Officers in Rural Development Bank Services for NABARD. Hence, we are bringing you with the NABARD Grade A Salary and NABARD Grade B Salary details for the year 2020. Go through the complete article to know the 2020 details, the In-hand salary, job profile, allowances, and all other benefits.
NABARD Grade A Salary 2020
Go through the complete article to know about the detailed NABARD Grade A Salary, Allowances, Job Profile, Career, Work Culture and all other important information regarding the salary.
- As per the NABARD Grade A Notification, the 2020 Applications has been closed already
- Both NABARD Grade A and NABARD Grade B officers recieve a handsome salary and pay scale
- The NABARD Grade A Salary In Hand is Rs.61,000/- per month and NABARD Grade B Salary In Hand is Rs.66,864/- per month
- The promotions received by the NABARD Grade A and Grade B officers are based on the departmental exams and interviews
NABARD Grade A Salary & Pay Scale
Check the table below for the basic pay,in-hand salary and pay scale that the NABARD Grade A officer receives-
|Basic Pay||Rs.28,150/- per month|
|In-hand Salary||Rs.61,000/- per month|
|Pay Scale||Rs.28150-1550(4) -34350-1750(7) – 46600 –EB – 1750(4)- 53600-2000(1)-55600|
NABARD Grade A Allowances 2020
NABARD Grade A officers recieve a number of allowances and pre-requisites such as DA, House Rent Allowance, Vehicle Maintainance Expense. Go through the table below to know the detailed NABARD Grade A Allowances & Pre-Requisites –
|NABARD Grade A Allowances|
|House Rent Allowance|
|Local Compensatory Allowance|
|Reimbursement for the newspaper, internet, telephone bills|
|vehicle maintenance expense|
|Leave travel concession|
NABARD Grade A Career & Work Culture
You should keep the following points in mind regarding the NABARD Grade A Career & Work Culture-
- As a Grade A Officer under NABARD, your probation period will be 2 years which may be extended for a period of 1 year
- His/her work culture will include the development of infrastructure and coordination with the community-level organization for development initiatives and consultancy services
- He/She will promote Financial Literacy Centres to provide knowledge to the customers
- He/She will coordinate with the RRBs/Commercial Banks on Subsidy
- He/She creates various Development Plans and potential Linked Credit Plan
- They are to carry out managerial/clerical/any other tasks assigned by the CGM
NABARD Grade A Job Profile
The NABARD Grade A Job Profile includes the following responsibilities-
- The officer has to develop and approve the Bank Loans
- The Officer has to develop and maintain relationships with the customers
- He/She has to do multitasking
- He/She ensures the effective functioning of the Office and the employees
- He/She has to coordinate with other departments to complete inter-departmental assignments
NABARD Grade A Career Growth & Hierarchy
The career growth takes place only after passing the departmental exams and interviews. The next post after the Assistant Manager’s Post is the Manager’s Post. The Manager’s Post is highly prestigious. Next to that is the post of an Assistant General Manager. An Assistant General Manager can be posted as District Development Manager in rural areas. The District Development Manager ensures rural development and progress in a particular area he/she is entrusted with. This is how the career growth takes place for the candidates who have cleared the NABARD Grade-A Exam. Check for the sequence of promotion for the selected candidate below-
Assistant Manager -> Manager -> Assistant General Manager ->Deputy General Manager ->General Manager ->Chief General Manager ->Executive Director-> Director
NABARD Grade B Salary- In-hand Salary and Other Allowances
National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development offers a very handsome salary along with other allowances to Grade B officers too. Scroll down to read about the NABARD Grade B Salary, pay scale and allowance for 2020 selected candidates.
NABARD Grade B Salary & Pay Scale
Check for the NABARD Grade B In Hand Salary, Basic Pay & Pay Scale in the table below-
|Basic Pay||Rs.35,150/- per month|
|In-hand Salary||Rs.66,864/- per month|
|Pay Scale||Rs.35150 – 1750 (9) – 50900 – EB – 1750(2) – 54400 – 2000 (4) – 62400|
NABARD Grade B Allowances
NABARD Grade B officers recieve a number of allowances and pre-requisites such as DA, House Rent Allowance, Vehicle Maintainance Expense, etc.Go through the table below to know about the NABARD Grade B Allowances-
|House Rent Allowance|
|Local Compensatory Allowance|
|reimbursement for newspaper, internet, telephone bills, vehicle maintenance expense|
|leave travel concession|
NABARD Grade B Job Profile
The NABARD Grade B Job Profile consists of the following works-
- It is a managerial post next to Assistant Manager’s post
- He/she maintains Customer Relationship
- He/She monitors Accounting Procedure
- He/She approves loans
- The Manager ensures the smooth functioning of the office
- The Manager Cooperates and coordinates with various departments to complete inter-departmental assignments
NABARD Grade B Career Growth & Hierarchy
The Manager’s post is a prestigious post and the officers are required to clear the departmental tests and interviews to recieve the promotions. Check for the hierarchical sequence of Promotion for the NABARD Grade B officers from below-
Manager -> Assistant General Manager ->Deputy General Manager ->General Manager ->Chief General Manager ->Executive Director-> Director
NABARD Grade A FAQs
1. What is the Basic salary of NABARD Grade A Officer?
The Basic Pay of NABARD Grade A Officer is Rs.28,150/- per month.
2. What is the NABARD Grade A In-Hand Salary?
The candidates who are selected as NABARD Grade A Officers will receive an In-Hand Salary of Rs.61,000/- per month
3. What allowances does a NABARD Grade A recieve after selection?
The allowances that the NABARD Grade A Officer recieve are as follows-Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Grade Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, Reimbursement for the newspaper, internet, telephone bills, vehicle maintenance expense, furnishing expense Festival allowance Leave travel concession Medical Aid
4. What is the Pay Scale for NABARD Grade A Officers?
The PayScale for NABARD Grade A Officers is Rs.28150-1550(4) -34350-1750(7) – 46600 –EB – 1750(4)- 53600-2000(1)-55600.
5. Do the NABARD Grade A officers recieve promotions?
Yes, the selected candidates for NABARD Grade A recieve promotions. Go through the above-given Sequence to know about the promotions received by the officer.
6. Is NABARD Grade A a good job?
Yes, it is considered a good job and easy to maintain the Work-life balance. It has a 5-day working job with less work pressure as compared to Private Sector Bank.
7. What is the NABARD Grade B In-Hand Salary?
The candidates who are selected as NABARD Grade B Officers will receive an In-Hand Salary of Rs.66,864/- per month
8. What is the NABARD Grade B Job Profile?
It is a managerial post where the officer maintains Customer Relationships, monitors Accounting Procedure and approves loans.
Share your thoughts/queries here!