NABARD Recruitment 2018 | Apply for 75 vacancies in Development Assistant
NABARD Recruitment 2018 – National Bank for Rural and Agricultural Development (NABARD) has released a notification for the recruitment of NABARD Development Assistant in its branches all across India. A total of 75 vacancies are there to apply for. Find out the complete details about the recruitment and direct link to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2018 in this article.
NABARD Recruitment 2018
NABARD has invited applicants to fill out its online application form from 27th August to 12th September 2018. The online written examination will be conducted in the month of September/October (tentatively). Find out the break up of vacancies below:
NABARD Recruitment -Vacancy Details:
NABARD Recruitment – Important Dates
|Start Date of Online Application||27th August 2018|
|End Date of Online Application||12th September 2018|
|Date of Phase I (Prelims) Examination||September/October(tentative)|
|Date of Phase II (Mains) Examination||September/October(tentative)|
NABARD Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate mark (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD).
Age Limit: as on 01.08.2018
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Age Relaxation for reserved categories as per the Official Notice.
NABARD Recruitment – Selection Procedure
There will be 3 main stages in the selection procedure:
- Phase I: Prelims Examination.
- Phase II: Mains Examination.
- Pre-recruitment Training for SC/ST/PWBD candidates
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply for NABARD Recruitment 2018
- Visit the Official Website of NABARD
- Click on Career Notices and then hit on “Click here to continue”
- Check the advertisement for “Development Assistant”.
- Click on the online application link and register yourself first.
- Then, fill all the necessary details asked in the form.
- Upload your photograph, signature, left thumb impression and a hand written declaration.
- Click on Submit and then Pay the online application fees .
- Download and print out the payment receipt for future use.
The downloading of call letter will start soon. Click on the link below to download hall ticket.
|Category||Application Fees||Intimation Fees||Total Fees|
|SC/ST/PWBD/EXS||–||Rs. 50||Rs. 50|
|For all other candidates||Rs. 400||Rs. 50||Rs. 450|
For further information, download the Official Notification below:
Hope you liked this article. For more interesting updates follow our blog posts and subscribe to our social media channels below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!