NABARD Recruitment Notification 2019
NABARD (National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development) has recently announced a notice regarding the vacancies for the post of NABARD Development Assistant (General and Hindi). NABARD Recruitment Notification released a total of 91 vacancies. This the great opportunity for the candidates who want to join the National Banking Institute like NABARD know the complete details about the NABARD Recruitment Notification 2019 in this article-
- Official notice from NABARD about the vacancies and application dates has been advertised in daily newspapers.
- The advertisement has not been released on the official website but in the newspapers for the reference of candidates.
- The total vacancies for Development Assistant (General and Hindi) have been announced 91 vacancies have been announced for the NABARD Recruitment.
- NABARD Registration begins from September 14, 2019, for the post of Development Assistant (General and Hindi).
- The last date to apply is October 02, 2019. Submit online applications before the last date to avoid the rejection of the application form.
NABARD Assistant Exam Dates
Important Application and dates for the recruitment have been announced through a newspaper advertisement. Check the tentative dates below:
|Starting Date to Apply||September 14, 2019|
|Last date to Apply||October 02, 2019|
|Phase I (Prelims Exam)||October 2019|
|Phase II (Mains Exam)||November 2019|
This year, NABARD has announced a total of 91 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Development (General and Hindi). The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease after official notice is generated on the official website. Given below is the tentative vacancy announced by the conducting body:
|Assistant Development (General)||82|
|Assistant Development (Hindi)||09|
NABARD Recruitment Eligibility
NABARD has different criteria of selection for Assistant Development (General and Hindi) posts. Given below is the detailed eligibility criteria based on educational qualification and age limit-
- The minimum age limit is 18 years, as on 01st September 2019.
- The maximum age should be 35 Years, as on 01 September 2019.
- Candidate must possess Graduation Degree from the recognized University or Institute.
- The percentage criteria for the candidates of General category is 50%.
- Pass Class is the only needed for the candidates of SC/ST/PWBD/Ex-Servicemen Category.
Steps to Apply for NABARD Development Assistant
NABARD Online Application form for Assistant Development will be released on September 14, 2019. Candidates have to apply for the exam through an online registration process. Given below are the steps to apply for NABARD Recruitment:
- On the official website for NABARD, find the direct link to apply for the desired post
- Click on the link for Assistant Development to apply for desired post and department
- Click “Click Here for New Registration” to begin the online application process
- Fill in your basic information and click “Save and Next” to proceed
- Upload passport size photograph and signature in the required specifications
- A new page with further details opens. Fill all the required information- academic qualification, communication details, and other personal information
- Mention your work experience and preference of exam center in the form
- Click on Save and Next to submit the mentioned details.
- Click on Preview to re-check the details entered. Make changes if required in the form
- Click on “Submit” to submit the details, however, no changes can be made after this.
- Select desired payment mode and pay the application fee for final submission of application form
- Click on Submit to finally submit the application form for NABARD.
NABARD Application Fee
- For General Category – INR 400 (+50 Intimation Charges).
- For Reserved Category – INR 50 (Ony Intimation Charges).
NABARD Development Assistant Selection Process 2019
The NABARD Recruitment Notification has 2 Phases of Selection Process-
- Prelims (Online Objective Test)
- Mains Exam (Online Objective and Descriptive Test)
NABARD Development Assistant Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for NABARD is divided into 2 categories- Prelims and Mains Exam. Check below points to know more about the exam pattern-
- Candidates have to give the penalty of 1/4 (0.25) marks for each wrong answer for both Prelims and Mains Exam.
- There are 3 subjects in the Prelims Exam- English Language, Numerical Competence, and Reasoning Ability.
|Name of the Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||40||1 Hour (60 Minutes)|
- It consists of both Objective and Descriptive Test.
- The descriptive test for Mains Exam is of 50 Marks for the time duration of 30 Minutes.
- The candidates who cleared the Prelims exam are eligible for the Mains Exam of NABARD Assistant Development (General and Hindi).
- There are 4 subjects in Objective part of Mains Exam- Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, and Computer Knowledge.
- General Awareness part includes the reference of Agriculture Development, Rural Development, and Banking.
- For the Descriptive Part of the exam, it only includes – Essay, Letter Writing, and Precise Report.
|Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||30||30||90 Minutes (1 Hour 30 Minutes)|
|General Awareness (with special reference to agriculture, rural development, and banking)||50||50|
Share your thoughts/queries here!
6 thoughts on “NABARD Recruitment Notification 2019”
Why the fees for general is Rs.800 are all general candidates belongs from royal family and for other caste its only Rs.150 what a difference keep it up india will make great days very soon so how we can say india is democratic republic and socialistic this are all bullshit stop this.
Yes, you are right. such a great difference in fees..:(
I am pursuing my pg degree in soil and water conservation
Govt is killing the general category people why St SC 150 and why general 800. Do the govt gives allowance..govt should remove right to equality.. pathetic action by govt.
They are taking huge amount of fees for few seats with high cut off….taking money and not even providing seats….what a rule!!
Why are u forget the difference between the total no of general seat .And total seat for other sc and st ,obc seat. You will get your answer.