NABARD Application Form 2019 – Grade A & Grade B Posts
- NABARD Application Form 2019 Highlights
- NABARD Recruitment 2019 Exam Dates | NABARD Grade A Application Form
- How To Apply For NABARD Application Form?
- Application Fee For The Form
- Step 3- Fee Payment
- Instructions for Photo & Signature
- Correction Procedure For NABARD Application Form
- Reasons for Rejection of NABARD Application Form
- NABARD Posts & Vacancies 2019
NABARD Application Form 2019 For Grade A & Grade B Posts | NABARD (National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development) has released a notification regarding the Grade A and Grade B posts and their vacancies
The candidates who are planning to give the exam of NABARD 2019 must know the information regarding the NABARD Online Application Form 2019. Before we move to the form filling, the students must read the following information:
NABARD Grade A Application Form Released For 8 Vacancies
NABARD Grade B Application Form Released For 79 Vacancies
- According to the NABARD Eligibility Criteria, only those candidates can apply who are of the age between 21-30 years
- Any candidate who does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, must not fill the form
- Secondly, candidates must also go through the instructions which are given before anyone proceeds to fill the application form
- Candidates are advised to fill the form accurately, without making any mistakes
- NABARD Registration begins from May 10, 2019 for Grade A and Grade B posts
- The last date to apply for the exam is May 26, 2019.
- The aspirants must submit online applications in time to avoid rejection of the application
NABARD Application Form 2019 Highlights
The students must check out the following table for the main and important highlights of the Exam 2019:
|NABARD May 2019 Notification||Application Form Details|
|Assistant Manager Grade A||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Manager Grade B||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Application Fee||Gen/OBC: Rs.800/-
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Important Documents for the form||Graduation, 10th, Adhaar Card|
NABARD Recruitment 2019 Exam Dates | NABARD Grade A Application Form
There are certain dates students must be aware of in regard to NABARD Recruitment 2019. The table mentioned below must be checked by all the aspirants to know the important Exam Dates & Events:
|NABARD Important Events||Dates|
|Official Advertisement: Exam dates & Vacancies Publish||May 07, 2019|
|Commencement of online registration of application||May 10, 2019|
|Closure of registration of application||May 26, 2019|
|Closure for editing application details||May 26, 2019|
|Last date for printing your application||May 10, 2019|
|Online Fee Payment||May 10,2019 – May 26, 2019|
How To Apply For NABARD Application Form?
Given below is the complete procedure to NABARD Apply Online. Candidates must fill the form very carefully.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Visit the career page of NABARD Grade B
- Click on the link to apply for Grade B recruitment.
- Candidates can apply for only one post
- Candidates will fill all the personal details in the form
- The personal details include are mentioned in the following table:
- Then, the students will submit the details
- The OTP will come on the candidate’s phone number and e-mail id
- The students will check and fill that to get their new registration id and password on their phone number and e-mail
- The candidates can now check their registration number password on their phone number and e-mail id
Step-2- Form Filling
- Now the second stage of the application form will begin
- To log in, the candidates have to fill the registration id and password
- The candidates will also fill what category they belong to
- Then, the students will now fill in their qualification details
- Along with the details, students will now upload their 10th, 12th and Graduation Certificates
- The students have to mention their English proficiency and vision status
- Afterward, the candidates will be directed to the page of fee payment
There are a number of documents which are very important to have by the candidates during the filling of NABARD Online Form 2019. The list of important documents required is as follows:
Application Fee For The Form
The students have to pay a certain fee to submit the Application Form. The application fee details are as follows:
Step 3- Fee Payment
- Online Banking: The candidate can choose Bank Transfer – Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. If the fee is successfully transferred, it will show ‘Success’, otherwise, it will display ‘Failure’.
- The page for Debit/Credit Card will open. Now, the candidate must fill in the details of their ATM Card number/Credit Card Number, Expiry Date on Card, Card Holder Name, CVV on the back side of the Card and then the candidate presses Enter. By pressing Enter, the candidate now gets an OTP on their mobile number which is attached to the candidate’s Bank Account. Then, fill the OTP and press Submit.
- For Net Banking, fill the Account and IFSC Code which is given and then transfer the mentioned amount via desktop or mobile phone
- SBI Challan and NEFT: This is an offline mode. Choose any SBI Branch, fill in the phone number and DOB then hit on Confirm and download the PDF. Afterward, the candidate has to go to the nearest SBI and pay the fee there. The candidate can check their Payment Status by logging in after two hours.
- Post Office: First of all, select the preferred post office. Click ‘proceed’ in order to activate the Challan. Afterward, the candidate has to take out a Print of it. Candidates now pay the fee in the nearest Post office (which is Computerized). Also, after 48 hours, one can check their Payment Status.
How To Upload Photo & Signature in Application Form
The students can an option of Upload. Click on the button. Then, students will choose the picture from the desktop, click OK. Now, the candidates have uploaded the images
- This way, candidates have successfully uploaded their images
- Also, if the candidate does not belong to General category, they must upload their community certificate
Instructions for Photo & Signature
The instructions that are given below have to be followed by the aspirants at the time of uploading photo and signature in the NABARD Grade B 2019 Application Form:
- The photo and signature must be having a white/light colored background
- The face of the student should be visible in the photo
- Moreover, the image size of the scanned picture must be between 20 to 50 KB
- The scanned community certificate should be in between 50-100 KB
- Also, the signature scanned image should be in between 10-40 KB
- The photo of the candidate must be taken on or after 1st January 2019
- The image must look professional and clear
- The signature should not be in different design and styles. If the signature is not in a similar pattern on all the official papers, then the officials will cancel the application form
- The signature of the candidate must be in a flow of running hand and it should not be in block letters
- Furthermore, candidates must make sure that their scanned images are in JPEG Format
Other Requirements for NABARD Application Form 2019
There are some important requirements to fill the Application Form. All the aspirants should follow the instructions which are given below while one fills the form:
- Firstly, all the aspirants should meet the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the NABARD Grade A 2019 Application Form
- The students who do not belong to General category have to upload their community certificate
- Moreover, all the aspirants must have all scanned documents of their qualification in order to upload while filling the application form
- Most Importantly, the students have to upload their Aadhaar Card, 10th, 12th and graduation certificate
Correction Procedure For NABARD Application Form
There are some things that students cannot edit or change in their application form once it is filled and submitted. So, it is suggested to the students that they should fill their form very carefully. So, the things that students cannot change are as follows:
- The post selected
- Registration number of the candidate
- E-mail if the candidate &
- Phone number of the candidate
Reasons for Rejection of NABARD Application Form
Many times, the forms are being rejected by the officials. There could be many reasons for the same. The reasons for rejection of the Application Form is as follows
- The candidates cannot any kind of prohibited items to the exam hall, the officials might cancel their application form on the spot and then the student cannot sit in the exam
- The students should have their scanned copies of community certificates of size 50-100 kb in order to get their free travel pass.
- If any students misuse their traveling authorities, they will be debarred.
- Also, if the aspirant does not imply their photo and signature in an official manner, the officials will cancel their form.
- The signatures cannot be in BLOCK letters. Otherwise, the form is rejected.
- In case the candidates fill the wrong D.O.B or any official detail is filled wrong, the form will be canceled
- Candidates submitting fake or artificial certificates will have their application forms rejected.
- If there is an issue in the size and format of photo, certificate, and signature, the form will be rejected.
NABARD Posts & Vacancies 2019
The students can check the posts offered and their vacancies in the following table:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Chief Technology Officer||01|
|Senior Advisor for Computerization of Rural Credit Institutions||01|
|Chief Risk Manager||01|
|Project Manager for Rural Credit Institutions Computerization||03|
|Assistant Project Manager- Storage, Marketing & Processing||01|
|Assistant Project Manager- Climate Change||01|
|Assistant Project Manager- Renewable Energy||01|
|Assistant Project Manager- Online MIS Reports||01|
|Senior Project Finance Manager||01|
|Project Finance Manager (Infrastructure projects)||01|
|Specialist Officer (Legal Aspects)||01|
Share your thoughts/queries here!