NABARD Development Assistant Admit Card 2019
Students who have successfully registered for the post of development assistant can download NABARD Admit Card 2019 now.
Students are advised to, mandatorily, carry their NABARD Development Assistant Mains Admit Card to the exam hall. Without it, they will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
NABARD Development Assistant Admit Card 2019 Download
NABARD Development Assistant Mains Admit Card Download link is now active on the official website. Candidates can download the hall ticket until 29th November 2019. Here is the direct download link for NABARD DA Admit Card 2019:
- No offline intimation of the admit card is sent to the candidate. They have to download it via the online link.
- All the details regarding the NABARD Exam like venue, date and time will be mentioned on the Admit Card
- Candidates should cross-check the details on their hall ticket and ensure that they are accurate
- Any discrepancies found on the admit card must be reported to the officials to be rectified.
- NABARD DA Phase-2 is going to be conducted on 29th November 2019.
NABARD Assistant Admit Card Dates
The NABARD Admit Card for Development Assistant Post has been released on October 14, 2019. Check relevant dates below:
|NABARD DA Application Process starts from||September 14, 2019|
|Last date to Apply is||October 02, 2019|
|Phase 2 Admit Card has been released on||November 13, 2019|
|Last date to download NABARD Phase 2 Admit Card for DA||November 29, 2019|
|NABARD Phase II (Mains Exam)||November 29, 2019|
How To Download NABARD Development Assistant Admit Card?
Follow the steps given below in order to download the admit card for NABARD:
- Visit the official website (www.nabard.org)
- Look for the link ‘NABARD Admit Card’ and click on it
- A new page will be displayed
- Enter your registration number and password
- Submit the details
- The Admit Card will be opened
- Save it, download it
- Take multiple print out copies
- Do not forget to carry it in the exam hall
Details Mentioned on NABARD Development Assistant Hall Ticket
All the details regarding the candidate and the exam they are writing will be mentioned on the Hall Ticket of NABARD. Check below:
- Name of the student
- Category the students belongs to
- Exam Date
- The venue of the exam
- Time of the paper
- Candidate’s photo
- Exam Name
- Space of Invigilator’s sign
- Registration Number
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Time-Duration of the exam
- Candidate’s Father’s name
- Candidate’s gender
- Board Name/Exam Conducting Body
- Admit Card Number of NABARD Development Assistant Exam
- Exam Code
- Exam Center Code
Discrepancies on NABARD Call Letter
Having all the details accurate on the call letter is a very important aspect. Students must ensure that all the things and their spellings on their admit cards are correct.
The last date to report the discrepancies in the NABARD Prelims Admit Card is October 16, 2019. Make sure the admit card is error-free before October 20, 2019 (exam date).
In case anyone finds any errors or mistakes, they should immediately contact the authorities and get it rectified.
Head Office Address
Plot C-24, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, BKC Road, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051
NABARD Assistant Exam Day Instructions
Violation of rules will lead to negative consequences. Students who visit the exam center must take care of the following exam day instructions:
- Students must not carry any textual material like Notebook, Papers, Sheets, Geometry, etc.
- Items like Bluetooth, Phone, Laptops, Watches, FitBit, etc. are prohibited inside the exam hall
- Students must maintain silence and try not to converse with others during the exam. This can lead to exam cancellation
- No candidate shall get up from their seat without the permission of the invigilator
- Fancy clothes or outfits are restricted in the exam hall. All students should be in sober clothes
- Eatables are not allowed to be carried in the exam center
- Students must not mark or write anything on the question paper. This will give out an indication of cheating
Share your thoughts/queries here!