MRB Recruitment 2018 – Apply here for a total of 73 Posts
Medical Services Recruitment Board Job Notification – Check the latest MRB recruitment for the post of Assistant Medical Officer/ Lecturer at 73 posts. Check all the details here.
MRB Recruitment 2018
Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu has recently rolled out a recruitment notification inviting applications for the post of Assistant Medical Officer/ Lecturer. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 07 May 2018. We have shared each and every detail related to the recruitment in this article. The details include important dates, eligibility criteria, application procedure and other important links.
|Last Date of Application||07 May 2018|
|Last Date for Offline Payment of fee||09 May 2018|
|Date of Examination||24 June 2018|
Vacancy Details for MRB Recruitment
Name of the Posts – Assistant Medical Officer/ Lecturer Grade II (Yoga & Naturopathy)
Number of Posts – 73 Posts
Candidates should have passed a degree or diploma in Naturopathy with not less than four years of academic duration awarded by a recognised University and must have registered his/her name with the Tamil Nadu Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai.
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs, BCMs – 57 years
- Others – 35 years
- Ex-Servicemen belonging to ‘others – 48 years
Selection Procedure for MRB Recruitment
Candidates’ selection will be based on their performance in the written examination by following the rules of reservation and communal rotation of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Exam Fee and Service Charge
SC/SCA/St/DAP(PH) – Rs 375/-
Others – Rs 750/-
Students should note that online applications once submitted cannot be taken back or withdrawn and/or the fee paid towards the registration/application will not be refunded/adjusted for any reason.
The Admit cards for the exam will be made available on the board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in/ to download. Candidates should keep in mind that no hall ticket will be sent by post to them individually.
MRB Recruitment 2018 Online Registration Instructions
Below-given are the detailed instructions to apply for MRB Recruitment 2018
- Interested candidates are first required to log on to the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- On the Home Page, click on the“Online Registration” link to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post(s)
- All the required particulars need to be entered without skipping any field.
- Mobile number and e-mail ID are mandatory. All communication from MRB will be sent to the registered mobile number by SMS and registered e-mail ID ONLY. No Communication will be sent by Post.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of colour photograph (with name and date of birth typed as shown in the model below), scanned copy of signature and scanned copy of thumb impression as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph, Signature and thumb impression. An online application is incomplete without the Photograph, Signature and thumb impression upload.
- At the time of application, candidates need to apply only in online mode. Candidates shall not send copies of certificates / printed application to MRB. In the online application, candidates need to furnish the details such as Community Certificate number; Issuing Authority; Date of issue, in support of the claims made with regard to Community, Medical Council / Board Registration etc., failing which the application will not be considered under the respective categories.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Stay tuned for more updates on MRB Recruitment 2018.
Share your thoughts/queries here!