MPWZ Recruitment 2018 for Line Attendant and Office Assistant
- MPWZ Recruitment 2018
- MPWZ Vacancies 2018:
- MPWZ Important Dates:
- MPWZ Eligibility Criteria:
- Line Attendant
- Office Assistant
- MPWZ Age Criteria:
- MPWZ Selection Process:
- MPWZ Exam Pattern:
- Line Attendant
- Office Assistant
- Pay Scale of MPWZ Recruitment 2018:
- How to apply for MPWZ Recruitment 2018?
- MPWZ application Fee 2018:
MPWZ Recruitment is released for Line Attendant and Office Assistant. Total 661 vacancies are out. Check the complete details in below article.
MPWZ Recruitment 2018
MPWZ or the Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited has released notification for the recruitment of Line Attendants and Office Assistants. It is a wonderful opportunity for all those who are interested in a government job and are willing to work in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The application process began on 22nd June 2018 and will go on till 21st July 2018. There are in all 661 vacancies for Line Attendant and Office Assistant in MPWZ. As per the notification, Only those with a MP state domicile are eligible to apply for the posts. Scroll down to check vacancies, important dates, eligibility, selection process and application process for MPWZ.
MPWZ Vacancies 2018:
MPWZ Important Dates:
|The application begins||22nd June 2018|
|Application closes||21st July 2018|
|Admit Card Download Date||To be Announced|
|Exam date||To be Announced|
MPWZ Eligibility Criteria:
MPWZ Educational Qualification:
- Applicant should have passed Matriculation or Class 10 Standard Exam
- They must possess ITI from an institute recognised by NCVT in relevant disciplines like Electrician/Lineman or Wireman Trade
- Applicant should have passed the Class 12/HSC/Intermediate examination
They should possess Diploma in Computer Application from a Regular or Open University
- Possess Diploma in DOEACC or Modern Office Management Course from Govt. Polytechnic College
One year course in Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Application and Information Technology/Computer Science or COPA, etc
You should be in possession of CPCT Score Card issued by MP IT.
MPWZ Age Criteria:
Age criteria for Male and Female candidates as of 12th May 2018.
|Category/Gender||Age Criteria as of 12th May 2018,|
MPWZ Selection Process:
MPWZ Selection process comprises of Written test and Physical Examination Test for Line Attendant Posts
- Online Written Test
- PET for Line Attendant Posts
MPWZ Exam Pattern:
The Online Test comprises of Objective Type Multiple choice questions. There are no negative marks for the Online Written test Candidates belonging to General category will have a cut off marks of 40% while for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD the cut off marks is 30%.
|10th level & ITI||75||300||Hindi||2 hours|
|Basic Maths||20||300||English & Hindi||2 hours|
|Basic Accounts & Computers||20|
|English Grammar & Vocabulary||10|
|Logical Reasoning & Aptitude||20|
Pay Scale of MPWZ Recruitment 2018:
- Line Main – Rs. 19500
- Office Assistant – Not mentioned
How to apply for MPWZ Recruitment 2018?
- Click On the above Link
- Register yourself
- Enter all personal, academic and experience details
- Upload all documents, Photograph and Signature
- Submit the online application form
- Pay the prescribed application fee
- Take print out of the application
MPWZ application Fee 2018:
Documents to be Scanned and Uploaded while filling the application form-
- Class 10th Mark Sheet as proof of DOB
- All Marksheets to prove educational qualification
- ITI Certificate from NCVT for Line Man Posts
- Computer Diploma Certificate for Office Assistant
- Qualified CPCT Score (For Office Assistant post)
- PH Certificate
- MP Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate if applicable
Download the Official Notification for MPWZ Recruitment 2018:
Stay tuned for more updates on MPWZ Recruitment 2018 for 661 Line Attendant and Office Assistant.
Share your thoughts/queries here!