MPSC Stenographer Typist Application Form – Check Here
- MPSC Stenographer Typist Application Form
- MPSC Stenographer Typist Application Form- Important Dates
- MPSC Latest Notification 2018
- Detailed Vacancy List – MPSC Stenographer Typist Application Form
- MPSC Eligibility Criteria
- MPSC Vacancy 2018 Application Fee
- Selection Process for MPSC Stenographer and Steno-Typist Posts
- How to Apply
MPSC Stenographer & Steno Typist Recruitment 2018 – Check the detailed recruitment criteria and MPSC Stenographer Typist Application Form.
MPSC Stenographer Typist Application Form
MPSC Recruitment Notification 2018 has been recently released by Maharashtra Public Service Commission for 98 Stenographer and Steno-Typist Jobs. All the Interested & Eligible candidates can apply Online for Maharashtra PSC Stenographer & Steno-Typist Vacancy 2018 on or before the last date i.e, 14th Feb 2018. Get the full details of MPSC maha online Recruitment 2018 like Eligibility, No. of Vacancies, Selection Criteria, Salary, How to Apply in this article. This is a very good news for all those candidates who were eagerly waiting for this recruitment to happen. Also, check MPSC Stenographer Typist Application Form here.
MPSC Stenographer Typist Application Form- Important Dates
|Released Date of MPSC Advertisement 2018||25th January 2018|
|Commencement of MPSC Online Application Forms||25th January 2018|
|Closing Date for the submission of MPSC Online Form 2018||15th February 2018|
MPSC Latest Notification 2018
|Name of the Conducting Board||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Stenographer & Steno-Typist Posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||98 Vacancies|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to fill MPSC Online Application 2018||25th January 2018|
|Last Date for the submission of the MPSC Online Form 2018||14th February 2018|
Detailed Vacancy List – MPSC Stenographer Typist Application Form
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Steno-Typist – Marathi, Group-C||13|
|Steno-Typist – English, Group-C||18|
|Lower Grade Stenographer – English, Group-B (Non-Gazetted)||22|
|Lower Grade Stenographer – Marathi, Group-B (Non-Gazetted)||22|
|Higher Grade Stenographer – English, Group-B (Non-Gazetted)||11|
|Higher Grade Stenographer – Marathi, Group-B (Non-Gazetted)||12|
|Total No. of Vacancies||98 Posts|
MPSC Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for MPSC Latest Recruitment 2018
- For Steno-Typist -Marathi Posts: Candidates must have passed 10th class & must possess a typing speed of 120 w.p.m in Marathi.
- For Higher Grade Stenographer – English Posts: Aspirants should have passed 10th class & must possess a typing speed of 80 w.p.m in English.
To apply for MAHA MPSC Recruitment 2018-19, the age limit of the applicants should be as follows.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 38 Years.
MPSC Vacancy 2018 Application Fee
- For General Candidates: Rs. 374/-.
- For SC/ST Aspirants: Rs. 274/-.
Selection Process for MPSC Stenographer and Steno-Typist Posts
The selection board will recruit the eligible applicants for MPSC Stenographer & Steno-Typist Vacancy 2018 on the basis of their performance in
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
How to Apply
- Log on to the official website www.mpsc.gov.in or directly click on the link attached below.
- You will redirect to the homepage of the official portal.
- Find the relevant link “MPSC Recruitment Notification 2018” on the homepage.
- Go through the details provided in the MPSC Advertisement 2018.
- Read the instructions & guidelines before filling the MPSC application form.
- Ensure the eligibility for MPSC Jobs.
- If eligible, then click on “MPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online” tab.
- Enter all the details such as Personal, Academic information, etc in the MPSC Online form 2018.
- Cross verify all the details before submitting the MPSC Application form 2018.
- Finally, take the printout of the application form for further reference.
Important Link – Click Here to Apply Online
Stay tuned for more updates on MPSC Stenographer Typist Application Form.
Share your thoughts/queries here!