MPSC Results for Assistant MVI Result 2018 Out – Check Here
The list of candidates who have qualified the MPSC Mains Examination has been released by Maharashtra Public Service Commission. All the candidates who appeared for the exam can check the direct link to download their MPSC results here.
MPSC Results 2018 for Assistant MVI Result
Maharastra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the result for Assistant MVI posts. Candidates should note that this result is for Mains exam and all the aspirants who had appeared for the same can check their result now.. There are a total of 833 vacancies which is to be filled. Hence, if you are one of the candidates who appeared for the MPSC Mains 2017 for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector, hurry up and check your result at the earliest! Go through the article carefully to check MPSC Results & step to download the same.
How to Check MPSC Assistant MVI Result?
Below-given are the steps to check MPSC Results. In case you find any difficulty while checking your result, you can ask your query in the comment box below. We would be more than happy to help you!
- Click on the direct link given above.
- Click on Ctrl+F and a box will appear on the right hand side topmost corner. Provide your Registration Number or Application Number and Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format
- After that, Click on Enter button.
- If you are selected, your Roll No. will be highlighted.
- Heartiest Congratulation to those who have cleared it!
- You can also check the MPSC Results for Mains from MPSC Official Website simultaneously.
- The front page will appear something like this.
- Click on the first link
- Repeat the steps from 1-7
Let’s check some facts and figures about the exam.
Post Name – Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector
Total number of vacancies – 833
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Result Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
We wish all the students a good luck in their future who have cleared the Exam and checked MPSC Results here. Stay tuned for more updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!