MPSC Recruitment 2018 | MPSC Notification 2018
- MPSC Recruitment 2018
- Vacancy Details as in MPSC Notification 2018
- Important Dates as in MPSC Notification 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment 2018
- Selection Process for MPSC Recruitment 2018
- How to Apply Online for MPSC Recruitment 2018
- Application Fee as in MPSC Notification 2018
- Pay Scale as in MPSC Notification 2018
MPSC Recruitment 2018 – Find the direct link to apply online.
MPSC Recruitment 2018
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released the official MPSC Notification 2018 on their website. Via this notice, they have announced a total number of 137 vacancies. If you have done engineering in any recognized college, this is a very good opportunity for you. Furthermore, you will be placed in a Government job upon final selection. The online application process started on 4th May 2018. And the last date to apply is 25th May 2018. Scroll down to read more details.
Vacancy Details as in MPSC Notification 2018
- Assistant Engineer – 124
- Assistant Executive Engineer – 13
Important Dates as in MPSC Notification 2018
- Online application process starts – 4th May 2018
- Last date to apply – 25th May 2018
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit – You must be between 19 to 38 years. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved category candidates.
- Educational Qualification – You must have a B.E. degree in Civil/Water Management/Environmental/Structural /Construction/Electrical and Power/Power System/Electrical and Electronics Engineering with good academic records from a recognized university.
Selection Process for MPSC Recruitment 2018
First, you need to appear and qualify the Written Test. If you qualify the test, you need to appear for the Interview round. You need to qualify this phase to be finally considered for selection.
How to Apply Online for MPSC Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, find the Career link.
- Next, click on the appropriate recruitment link.
- Then, fill in the basic details.
- Make the application fee payment.
- Finally, submit the application.
Application Fee as in MPSC Notification 2018
- Unreserved – Rs.374/-
- Reserved categories – Rs.274/-
Pay Scale as in MPSC Notification 2018
- Assistant Engineer – Rs.9300 – 34,800/- per month + Grade pay of Rs.4400/-
- Assistant Executive Engineer – Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- per month + Grade pay of Rs.5400/-
So, tell us, did you find our post on MPSC Recruitment 2018 | MPSC Notification 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!