MPPSC Recruitment 2018 | Librarian and Sports officer Vacancies
- MPPSC Recruitment 2018
- MPPSC Assistant Registrar Notification
- MPPSC Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Registrar
MPPSC Recruitment 2018 for 619 Librarian and sports officer posts
MPPSC Recruitment 2018
MPPSC has released notification for the recruitment of 619 Vacancies. These 619 vacancies are divided between Librarian and Sports Officer. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply. Get complete recruitment details like eligibility, age criteria, application process, notification PDF. The vacancies are for Librarian and Sports Officer
Vacancy: 619 Vacancies for Librarian and Sports officer
Exam Dates/ Important Dates:
- Submission of application Starts – 5th June 2018
- Submission of Application Closes – 4th June 2018
- Librarian: Candidates should possess graduation in library science or equivalent from a recognised university
- Sports Officer: Candidates should possess graduation in Physical Education or equivalent from a recognised university
Candidate should possess graduation relevant discipline or equivalent qualification to apply for MPPSC Recruitment
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Maximum Age – 44 years
- Written Examination
- Gen/OBC – Rs. 1000
- SC/ST – Rs. 500
How to apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Register yourself
- Enter personal, academic and work experience details
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Submit application form
- Pay application fee
- Take Print out of application fee
Click here to download official notification of MPPSC Recruitment 2018:
Stay tuned for more updates on MPPSC Recruitment 2018 for Librarian and Sports officer
MPPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2018 – Check MPPSC Recruitment Notification for the recruitment of 29 Assistant Registrar Recruitment.
MPPSC Assistant Registrar Notification
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has recently published a notification for recurring eligible applicants to the posts of Assistant Registrar. Applications are inviting for 29 vacancies of the posts. The online application process starts from 10th May and will continue till 9th June 2018. Scroll down to check more details of the recruitment.
MPPSC Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Registrar
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is recruiting for the posts of Assistant Registrar. The total vacancies are 29 for the recruitment. If you are having a Post Graduate Degree with 55% marks, then you’re are the best fit for this recruitment. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria. Furthermore, you can use the online applications link to apply online provided in this article. For online applications, you need to pay the required amount of the applications fees (mentioned below). All the other important details related to the recruitment is clearly mentioned down the post.
Online Application Process Starts from – 10th May 2018
Last date to submit the application – 9th June 2018
Total Number of Vacancies – 29
Name of the posts – Assistant Registrar
Category Wise Vacancies Breakup
UR – 15
SC – 05
ST – 06
OBC – 03
MPPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
You need to have a graduation/post graduation degree with at least 55 percent marks.
Your age should be between 21 to 40 Years. For details on age relaxation, please refer the official notification.
For General and other states candidates – Rs. 1200/-
OBC, SC and ST Candidates – Rs 600/-
You can pay the application fee Debit card/credit card/ net banking/ KIOSK E Mitra.
How to Apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Registrar?
- You need to log on to Official Website of Madhya Pradesh PSC www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Go to the “Registration” & Select the Application Form of post applying
- Read the information carefully and Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Complete the Registration process and Click on the “Submit” button
- After the Registration, log in with Registered Number & Password
- Fill in all the details in the application & upload Photo, Signature, and required Documents
- Application fee should be paid Online before submitting the form
- Submit the form
- Take a print out of the online application form for future use
Click Here to Download Official Notification PDF
Apply Online (Link will be active on 10th May 2018)
We hope that you found our post on MPPSC Recruitment useful. In case of any query please do comment below in the comment box. We would be more than happy to help you.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Share your thoughts/queries here!