MPPGCL Notification 2018 | MPPGCL Recruitment 2018
- MPPGCL Notification 2018
- MPPGCL Recruitment 2018
- Vacancy Details as in MPPGCL Notification 2018
- Important Dates as in MPPGCL Notification 2018
- Eligibility Criteria as in MPPGCL Notification 2018
- Selection Process as in MPPGCL Notification 2018
- How to Apply for MPPGCL Recruitment 2018
- Application Fee as in MPPGCL Notification 2018
- Pay Scale as in MPPGCL Notification 2018
MPPGCL Notification 2018 – Find recruitment details regarding 100 vacant posts of Plant Assistant.
MPPGCL Notification 2018
Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited has released an official notification on 4th June 2018. Via this notice, vacancies have been announced for the post of Plant Assistant Trainee (ITI). A total number of 100 vacant posts have been announced.
MPPGCL Recruitment 2018
The online application process will start from 13th June 2018. And the last date to apply is 12th July 2018. The exam will be held tentatively in the 2nd Week of August 2018. Scroll down to read more details.
Vacancy Details as in MPPGCL Notification 2018
- Mechanical – 60
- Electrical – 40
Important Dates as in MPPGCL Notification 2018
- Official notification release – 4th June 2018
- Online application process starts – 13th June 2018
- Last date to apply online – 12th July 2018
- Admit Card release – 25th July 2018
- Exam date – 2nd Week of August 2018
Eligibility Criteria as in MPPGCL Notification 2018
- Age Limit – You must be between 18 to 40 years of age. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved categories – 5 years for SC/ ST/ OBC NCL/ Ex-SM/ Govt. & PSU employees.
- Educational Qualifications – You must have cleared High School and have a full-time ITI trade certificate in the relevant trade from a recognized institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Please note that only male candidates are eligible for this post.
Selection Process as in MPPGCL Notification 2018
The selection to the posts will depend upon your performance in the Written Test. After that, you have to clear the Documents Verification round to be considered for final appointment.
How to Apply for MPPGCL Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, click on Careers link.
- Then, click on the Online Application link.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given above to do the same.
- After that, fill in the required details.
- Then, make the fee payment.
- Finally, submit the application.
Application Fee as in MPPGCL Notification 2018
- Unreserved – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST – Rs.600/-
Pay Scale as in MPPGCL Notification 2018
- Stipend during the training period of 9 months: Rs.5200/-
- After training and appointment: Rs.25,300 – 80,500/- per month
Download Official Notice
So, tell us, did you find our post on MPPGCL Notification 2018 | MPPGCL Recruitment 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!