MHT CET Admit Card 2018 released
MHT CET Admit Card 2018 – Find the direct link to download the hall ticket or MHT CET.
MHT CET Admit Card 2018
The Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra will release the MHT CET Admit Card 2018 today. You can find the same on their official website. Alternatively, you can also click on the direct link given below to do the same. We will update the link as soon as it is activated officially. The last date to download the call letter is 10th May 2018. However, it is in your best interest to download the MHT CET Admit Card as soon as you can. Adverse conditions may arise if you wait for the last moment. The exam will be held on 10th May 2018. Scroll down to read more details.
How to Download the MHT CET Admit Card 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, find the admit card download link.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link to download the admit card above.
- Then, enter your user credentials and log in.
- Finally, download the admit card.
- And take a printout for exam purpose.
Information present on MHT CET Admit Card 2018
- Your name
- Father’s/Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Your roll number
- Registration number
- Exam date
- Exam Centre
- Address in detail
- Your signature
- Space for the photograph to be affixed
- Instructions if any
- MHT CET Admit Card 2018 printout
- Valid Photo-Identity proof in original as well as a photocopy
Instructions to be followed
- You must report to the exam centre either on or before the reporting time.
- Also, you must not carry any electronic device including mobile phones, calculators, and pagers to the exam centre.
- If your admit card has incorrect details, you must immediately bring this to the notice of the concerned authority via mail and contact number.
- If you are found using any unfair means or behave inappropriately, you will be debarred from writing the examination.
So, tell us, did you find our post on MHT CET Admit Card 2018 released helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more admit card updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!