MHRD Online Form 2017 For 1300 Posts
- MHRD Online Form 2017 For 1300 Posts
- Eligibility Criteria – MHRD Online Form 2017 For 1300 Posts
- Disciplines Eligible – MHRD Online Form 2017 For 1300 Posts
- Application Fee – MHRD Online Form 2017 For 1300 Posts
- How to Apply – MHRD Online Form 2017 For 1300 Posts
- Selection Procedure – MHRD Online Form 2017 For 1300 Posts
- Interview Centres
MHRD Online Form 2017 For 1300 Posts – Find the direct link to apply online for MHRD Online Form 2017 For 1300 Posts.
MHRD Online Form 2017 For 1300 Posts
National Project Implementation Unit, MHRD, has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professors in various disciplines. The last date to apply online is 19th November 2017. There is a total number of 1300 vacancies. This is a contract basis job and not a permanent post.
MHRD Online Form 2017 For 1300 Posts – You can find further information regarding the recruitment process below.
Eligibility Criteria – MHRD Online Form 2017 For 1300 Posts
- Educational Qualification – You must possess a BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech degree in the relevant discipline with 60% marks or 6.75 grade point in either degree. Or you must possess a Master’s degree in the relevant subject with first class and cleared NET/SET.
- Age Limit – The maximum age limit is 40 years as on 19th November 2017.
Candidates with a Ph.D. degree in the relevant subject or those who did their Bachelors/Masters from IITs/IISc/NITs will be preferred.
Disciplines Eligible – MHRD Online Form 2017 For 1300 Posts
Civil Engg & Allied, Mechanical Engg & Allied, Electrical Engg. & Allied, Computer Engg. /IT and equivalent, Chemical Engg. And Allied, English, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geology, Food Technology, Metallurgy & Allied, Mining Engg & Allied, Textile Engg. & Allied, and Production Engg. & Allied
Application Fee – MHRD Online Form 2017 For 1300 Posts
You have to pay an amount of Rs.500 online.
You will get a consolidated remuneration of Rs.70,000/- per month.
How to Apply – MHRD Online Form 2017 For 1300 Posts
- First of all, visit their official website.
- Then, click on Application for Assistant Professors.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given in the beginning of the post to apply.
- Read the instructions carefully before proceeding.
- Then, fill in the form completely and correctly.
- Also, you have to upload scanned copies of your passport size photograph, signature, GATE certificate, age proof, and educational qualification certificates. Keep these with you before you start filling in the form.
- Finally, submit the form and make the fee payment. And do not forget to take a printout for future use.
Selection Procedure – MHRD Online Form 2017 For 1300 Posts
You will be selected based on your interview performance. It will be held tentatively between 11th and 15th December 2017. Please bring your original certificates (educational qualifications, age proof, GATE certificate, ID proof, address proof) to the interview center. Without these, you won’t be allowed to appear for the interview.
You have to deliver a teaching demonstration during the interview.
NIT Allahabad, NIT Silchar, NIT Warangal, NIT Hamirpur, NIT Bhopal, NIT Jalandhar, NIT Jamshedpur, NIT Durgapur, NIT Nagpur, NIT Srinagar, NIT Surathkal, NIT Surat, NIT Calicut, NIT Trichy, NIT Rourkela, NIT Patna, NIT Jaipur, NIT Raipur, NIT Kurukshetra, NIT Agartala
Furthermore, you can read the official advertisement here.
So, tell us, did you find our post on MHRD Online Form 2017 For 1300 Posts helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!