MHA IB Exam Pattern for Security Assistant/Executives 2018
Ministry of Home Affairs(MHA) has released notification to recruit Security Assistant/Executives in Group C Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post. Check out MHA IB Exam Pattern & selection process here.
MHA IB Exam Pattern 2018
MHA IB notification is out and candidates can apply for the post of Security Assistant (Executive) on or before 10th November 2018. A total of 1054 vacancies are out for this post. This is a golden opportunity for candidates who want to build their career in the prestigious Intelligence Bureau. Find out the official exam pattern for the same, so that you can start your preparation for the exam.
MHA IB Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
The candidates who apply for the above post need to go through the following three stages of examination:
- Objective Type Written Test – Tier I
- Descriptive Type Test – Tier II
- Interview/Personality Test – Tier III
The application link to Apply for MHA IB Security Assistant/Executives is active now. Click on the link below & apply now:
MHA IB Tier I Exam
|Name of the Subject||No. of
|General Awareness||40 Qs||40||Total 2 Hrs|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20 Qs||20|
|Logical/Analytical Ability||20 Qs||20|
|English Language||20 Qs||20|
- Tier I is a qualifying exam and if a candidate clears the cut-off marks, he/she will be allowed to appear for Tier II & Tier III exams.
- There is a penalty of 1/4 marks for every wrong answer.
- A total of 10 times the number of vacancies will be selected from Tier I examination.
MHA IB Tier II Exam
The Tier II Examination will be descriptive type and will consist of two parts:
- Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/dialect to English and vice versa – which will be of 40 marks and total time duration will be 1 hour.
- Spoken ability (assessment at the time of Tier-III exam (Interview/Personality test) – total 10 marks
Note: Tier-II examination will be of qualifying nature. Candidates would be required to obtain minimum 20/50 marks so that their marks in Tier-III could be taken into account for preparing final merit list on the basis of combined performance in Tier-I & Tier-III exam.
MHA IB Tier III Exam
The Tier III exam is a Personality Test/Personal Interview. It will be of total 50 marks.
- All candidates appearing in Tier-II exam will get provisional admission in Tier-III exam, i.e. interview/personality test.
- Moreover, the final selection would be further subject to successful completion of Character & Antecedent verification followed by medical examination, etc.
Did you like our article on MHA IB Exam Pattern? Then, comment below and do let us know. We will bring to you, more such informative content. Stay tuned to our page.
Share your thoughts/queries here!