MECL Recruitment 2019
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited has invited eligible applicants for the recruitment to the various departments of Executive and Non- Executive Posts. Candidates can the Application Form in a prescribed manner asked to apply in the notification. In this article, candidates can check the detailed information about the MECL Recruitment.
- There is a total of 256 posts of Executive and Non- Executive in MECL Vacancy 2019.
- Candidates can fill the a0pplication form till 21st September 2019 from the official website or the link mentioned in the article.
- This year official recruit for both Executive and Non- Executive posts- Mechanic, Assistant (Accounts), Technician (Laboratory), Machinist, Foreman, Accountant, Deputy General Manager, Programmer, Geologist, Civil Engineer, etc.
- The MECL Selection Process will vary according to the post-
- Non- Executive: Trade Test and Written Exam
- Executive: Documentation and Personal Interview
MECL Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL)|
|Post Name||Executive and Non- Executive|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Total Vacancy||Executive – 88|
|Non-Executive – 168|
|Job Location||Nagpur/ Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply||31st August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||21st September 2019|
|Pay Scale||20,200- 1,40,000|
MECL Vacancy 2019
Here, in the following table candidates can check the post-wise vacancies for Non- Executive and Executive posts-
|Name of the Posts||Non- Executive||Name of the Posts||Executive|
|Mechanic||20||Deputy General Manager (Finance, Exploration)||02 Post|
|Mechanic (Welder)||05||Sr. Manager (IT, ERP, Geology)||03 Post|
|Electrician||03||Manager (Drilling, Geology, Engineer)||11 posts|
|Library Assistant||01||Accounts & Materials Officer||04 posts|
|Assistant (Accounts)||16||HR Officer||03 posts|
|Technician (Laboratory)||07||Manager (Procurement& Contract)||01 Post|
|Technician (Sampling)||01||Manager (Civil, HR, Legal, Drilling)||12 post|
|Assistant (Materials)||23||Geophysicist||04 posts|
|Technician (Survey and Draftsman)||02||Programmer||04 posts|
|Assistant (HR)||16||Drilling Engineer||10 posts|
|Machinist||08||Assistant Manager (Geology, Finance)||05 posts|
|Technician (Drilling)||40||Civil Engineer||01 posts|
|Stenographer (English)||09||Procurement & Contract Officer||02|
|Accountant||10||Instrumentation Engineer||02 posts|
|Technical Assistant (Survey and Draftsman)||03||Electrical Engineer||01 Post|
|Foreman (Electrical)||02||Mechanical Engineer||03 posts|
|Foreman (Mechanical)||02||Geologist||20 posts|
MECL Eligibility Criteria 2019
The eligibility criteria for MECL is based on the Educational Qualification and Age Limit with Age Relaxation as per the Norms-
- For each post, the educational eligibility varies from each other.
- Candidates must possess the Matriculation/ Degree/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ ITI/ BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc./ B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/ MBA/ B.Sc./ M.Sc. from recognized university as per the post they applied.
- Include the experience of post qualification of 3 years to 17 years on the basis of the post.
- For more information related to Educational Qualification check the Official Advertisement.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate must be in between 30 Years to 50 Years on the basis of the post.
- Age Relaxation is applied as per the official norms made by the central government, go through the official website for more information.
How to Fill Online Application Form?
- Go to the official website of MECL (www.mecl.co.in).
- Click on the ” Career Option” find the advertisement related to the MECL notification.
- Read the notification carefully and the eligibility.
- Fill the Application Form with all the required details.
- Pay the Application Fee through Debit/ Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, or Bank Challan.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Download and take a print out for future reference.
Application Fee for MECL Recruitment 2019
- For General/ EWS/ OBC category candidates – INR 100/-.
- There is no application fee for the candidates of SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Departmental Category.
Salary Details for MECL recruitment 2019
- The PayScale for Executive post is in between INR 40,000 – INR 2,40,000 per month based on the post.
- Candidates can refer the below table for the Salary Detail for Non- Executive Posts-
|Name of the Posts||Salary (Per Month)|
|Mechanic||INR 20,000- 49,300|
|Mechanic (Welder)||INR 20,000- 49,300|
|Electrician||INR 20,000- 49,300|
|Library Assistant||INR 20,000- 49,300|
|Assistant (Accounts)||INR 20,000- 49,300|
|Technician (Laboratory)||INR 20,000- 49,300|
|Technician (Sampling)||INR 20,000- 49,300|
|Assistant (Materials)||INR 20,000- 49,300|
|Technician (Survey and Draftsman)||INR 20,000- 49,300|
|Assistant (HR)||INR 20,000- 49,300|
|Machinist||INR 20,000- 49,300|
|Technician (Drilling)||INR 20,000- 49,300|
|Stenographer (English)||INR 20,000- 49,300|
|Accountant||INR 22,900- 55,900|
|Technical Assistant (Survey and Draftsman)||INR 22,900- 55,900|
|Foreman (Electrical)||INR 22,900- 55,900|
|Foreman (Mechanical)||INR 22,900- 55,900|
Share your thoughts/queries here!