Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019 Apply Here 1980 Non Executive Vacancies
- Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for Mazagon Shipbuilders Recruitment 2019
- Mazagon Dock Application Form Dates
- How to Apply Online for Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019
- Mazagon Dock Selection Process 2019
- Mazagon Dock Vacancies 2019
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd has announced 1980 vacancies for Non-Executive posts. Know all about Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019: application form, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and more. Make sure to read through the Eligibility criteria and apply online before 5th September 2019
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019
|Conducting Body||Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd|
|Name of the Post||Junior Technical Executive & others|
|Number of Vacancies||1980|
|Last Date to Apply||5th September 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Mazagon Shipbuilders Recruitment 2019
Candidates hoping to apply for the non-executive posts announced by Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd should meet the eligibility criteria set.
The Educational qualification required to apply differs from post to post.
- For Composite Welder: 8th standard & National Apprenticeship Certificate examination passed in the trade of Welder / Welder (G&E).
- For Fitter: SSC or any equivalent examination.
- For Structural Fabricator: SSC or any equivalent examination
- For Fire Fighter: SSC or equivalent with Diploma/ Certificate in Fire Fighting
- For Electric Crane Operator: SSC & the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in Electrician trade
For more information on Eligibility of all posts, download the Official Mazagon Dock Recruitment Notification given below
Mazagon Dock Executive Age Limit
- The minimum age to apply for the exam is 18 years.
- The maximum age to apply for the examination is 38 years.
Mazagon Dock Executive Age Relaxation is applicable as per government norms.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is 3 years for OBC (NCL) and 5 years for SC/ST candidates as per
- Relaxation in upper age limit for persons with disability (40% and above) 10 years for General candidates, 13 years for OBC candidates and 15 years for SC/ST candidates as per Govt. Rules.
- Employees who have worked in MDL on Fix Term contract basis shall get age relaxation of 5 years over and above the other relaxations.
- Ex-servicemen who have put in not less than 6 months’ continuous service in the Armed forces of the Union will be given relaxation in age to the extent of period of service plus 3.
Mazagon Dock Application Form Dates
ILBS Exam 2019 schedule has been mentioned in the table below.
|Start Date to Apply Online||14th August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply is||5th September 2019|
|Eligible Candidates to be uploaded on the website on||13th September 2019|
|Last Date to challenge Ineligibility||18th September 2019|
How to Apply Online for Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019
Click on the direct link to Apply Online for Mazagon Dock Posts
- Complete the registration process on the website.
- Proceed to fill the online application form with correct information.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable.
Once the application form is successfully submitted, take a print out of the form & fee receipt.
Mazagon Dock Application Fee 2019
The Application fee that the candidates have to fill to apply online is as follows:
- For General/OBC Candidates – Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST/PwD – No Application Fee. Candidates can apply for free.
Payment Mode is Online: Debit, Credit or Net banking.
Download the Official Mazagon Dock 2019 Notification
Mazagon Dock Selection Process 2019
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the following selection process:
- Written Examination
- Trade Test
The Selection is done with the following weightage.
|Written Test||30 %|
|Experience in the Shipbuilding Industry||20%|
*Check out more Government Jobs Notification
Mazagon Dock Vacancies 2019
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd has announced a total of 1980 vacancies. The following table displays the break-up of the vacancies for various posts.
|AC REF. MECHANIC||21|
|DIESEL CRANE OPERATOR||12|
|DIESEL CUM MOTOR
|JR. DRAUGHTSMAN (MECH : 28 & CIVIL: 03)||31|
|ELECRIC CRANE OPERATOR||12|
ESTIMATOR (MECH : 28 ELECT :02 & CIVIL :03 )
|JR.QC INSPECTOR (MECH: 46 & ELECT: 09)||55|
|JR. QC INSPECTOR (NDT )||4|
|MILL WRIGHT MECHANIC||40|
|UTILITY HAND SEMI SKILLED||145|
|LAUNCH DECK CREW||34|
|MASTER 2ND CLASS||1|
|ENGINE DRIVER SPL CLASS||1|
Share your thoughts/queries here!