MAT 2017 Exam Application : Exam Dates, Registration, Pattern and Admit Card
Management Aptitude Test (MAT ) is a national level entrance test. Every year the exam is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA).The candidates who are interested in the management education can appear for this entrance test. The MAT examination is held four times a year in month of February, May, September and December.
MAT 2017 Application Form:
Those who are applying for the MAT examination need to choose online mode by visiting the official website of AIMA.
MAT 2017 Application fee:
Those who are applying for MAT 2017 needs to submit Rs. 1200/. The cost will remain same for reserved category candidates as well. However, candidates can remit the exam fee via credit card, debit card, Net banking, by Demand draft or even cash. Just in case, ‘Demand Draft’ payment option is chosen then, then it would go in the favor of “All India Management Association” at New Delhi via any of the National bank.
MAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are interested in giving entrance MAT 2017 exam need to have passed the given below qualification:
- Interested candidate must have completed graduation from any of the UGC approved university or institute in India in any of the streams such as Arts, Commerce, or Science.
- Those who are pursuing graduation and are in the final year in any of the streams like science, commerce and arts can also apply for MAT 2017 entrance examination
- Applicant need to have scored 50% marks in the graduation and 45% for SC/ST category
- No age Limit for candidates
MAT 2017 Exam Pattern:
- MAT 2017 will take place offline and online
- There will be 200 questions and every correct answer will be given 1 mark and incorrect answer will go through deduction of ¼ marks
MAT 2017 Exam Syllabus:
There are five sections:
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical Skills
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- Indian and Global Environment
MAT 2017 Important Dates:
Application for MAT February 2017 will be issued in December 2016
Application forMAT May 2017 : March 2017
Application for MAT September 2017 : June 2017
Application for MAT December 2017 : October 2017
MAT 2017 Admit Card:
Those who have done successfully with the form submission will get the admit card. You must bring the admit card to qualify for the exam.
MAT 2017 Scores:
The MAT scores are given on the basis of the first four sections only. The total marks is 800. However, the scores of the Indian and Global Environment i.e GK section is not considered by the B-schools. Generally, the cut-off of the exam ranges for 500 and more score which is 50 percentile and above.
MAT 2016 Answer Key: After a week of the examination, MAT will release Answer keys on its official website.
MAT 2016 Result: The result will be notified by AIMA and list of candidates qualified will be informed. You can login to the official website and click on the results section.
Get your preparation ready for the B-schools.
Share your thoughts/queries here!