Maharashtra TET Notification 2018 | Application Form released
Maharashtra TET Notification 2018 – Find the direct link to apply online for recruitment to Teacher posts.
Maharashtra TET Notification 2018 – Fill Application Form
Online applications are invited for Maharashtra TET examination 2018. The official Maharashtra TET notification has been released online on the website. This exam is held for recruiting teachers to lower and upper primary level – Class I to V and Class VI to VIII. The online application process started from 25th April 2018. And the last date to apply is 15th May 2018. We advise you start filling the online application form as soon as possible. This will help you counteract any adverse conditions that may arise during the last few moments/days. The exam will be held on 8th July 2018. Scroll down to read more details.
Important Dates for Maharashtra TET Recruitment 2018
- Online application release – 25th April 2018
- Last date to apply – 15th May 2018
- Admit Card release – 5th June to 7th July 2018
- Paper I exam date – 8th July 2018 (10:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.)
- Paper II exam date – 8th July 2018 (2:00 P.M. to 4:30 P.M.)
Eligibility Criteria as in Maharashtra TET Notification 2018
- Age LImit – You must be minimum 18 years of age.
- Educational Qualifications
- Paper I – You must have cleared 12th Standard with minimum 60% marks. Or you must have a 2-year Diploma degree in Elementary Education/Special Education or a 4-year degree in B. Ed./B. El.
- Paper II – You must have a Graduate degree with minimum 60% marks. Or you must have a 4-year B. Ed/B. El. degree or 2-year Diploma degree in Elementary Education or 1-year Special Education degree.
How to Apply Online for Maharashtra TET Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, find the Registration link and click on it.
- Fill in the basic details to complete the registration process.
- Now, log in using the credentials.
- Then, fill in the required details.
- Make the application fee payment.
- And upload the scanned copy of the relevant documents.
- Finally, submit the application.
Application Fee as in Maharashtra TET Notification 2018
- Single Paper (Either Paper I or Paper II) – Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- only for SC/ST/PwD categories)
- Both Paper – Rs.800/- (Rs.400/- only for SC/ST/PwD categories)
So, tell us, did you find our post on Maharashtra TET Notification 2018 | Application Form released helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!